The Peng Challenge Thread

This is the Peng Challenge Thread. What is it you say? You have heard all the buzz read all the comments, seen the bloodstains for yourself. But you still need guidance, don't you? You're just a wee bit apprehensive.

Well here goes;

In here you as an SSN (look it up) can challenge any other SSN to a CM game.

Or if you prove worthy enough, some senior member of the Peng Challenge Thread might sponser you for a special match.

You keep your personal predjudices to yourself. Don't ever, ever EVER, talk trash to the Ladies of the Pool. and keep references to unmentionable body parts unmentioned.

If you just stick to these easy to follow rules, we will all have a wondferful time together, maybe.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Peng Challenge Thread.

(Claps hands together very, very slowly)

You really out did yourself with that one. Stayed up all night, agonizing over it too, I'll bet.

But, in the end, you decided that the simple approach was the best.

Gee, who's surprised?

And send me a turn, Captain Brainiac.

Talk about mailing it in ... The Peng Challenge Thread ... ????

Still in the thick of the competition for The Idiot of the Millennium title I see, Joe. Actually, that thread title hearkens back to The Thread's classical origins. Considering the source, it was actually not a bad effort.Why not put an imitation gold star by Nidan's name and send him off to find a bucket of bulkhead paint?

Michael

Nidan1 (he of the articulate thread title) doesn't complain but he should. Losing a Sherman to a sneeksy bocage 'faust, another to a sneeksy Uber Tank shell and then reversing a third Sherman into a minefield in the space of two turns would have most people complaining.

But then Nidan1 isn't most people...

That's it?, the Peng Challenge Thread.

Yeh I was a bit disappointed by that too.

I guess the only other alternative was "Stuka's CMBN uberpwnage Peng Challenge Thread" given his bragging of late, but I can't imagine Nidan1 being able to bring himself to that.