The Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the bigger brown noser, Shaw or Boo?

sigh...

You are a photographer living in Florida.

No one listens to you and no one respects you, much less your opinion. Personally, we're all surprised you're not in prison somewhere.

Tell me, does the PP of A still egg your house on a regular basis?

Ah, so you went from only being moderately unattractive to the opposite sex to being completely and irrevocably unattractive to the opposite sex.

Good for you!

Really? I guess i'll defer to your expertise on the subject of being completely and irrevocably unattractive to the opposite sex.

Was Boo even interested in the opposite sex?

Judging by this photo I'd say he was seriously wavering in his decision. Or perhaps that cigarette was so heavy it caused the limp wrist?

Boo.jpg

Fortunately for Boo, the Good lady Rose arrived on the scene and smacked him upside the head enough to put him on the straight and narrow.

Was Boo even interested in the opposite sex?

Judging by this photo I'd say he was seriously wavering in his decision. Or perhaps that cigarette was so heavy it caused the limp wrist?

Boo.jpg

Fortunately for Boo, the Good lady Rose arrived on the scene and smacked him upside the head enough to put him on the straight and narrow.

He is also trying to quit smoking I understand. Looks like a serious attrempt by Boo to change his entire lifestyle. (and there is nothing bad in that)