The Peng Challenge Thread

Not even in your wildest dreams. With the sole exception of occasional visits from Mace, the Waffle Threads had a conspicuous lack of jabbering from the inhabitants of the so-called continent down under. This place is absolutely infested with them. [smileys deleted]

We've had the exterminators in, but they don't seem to help much. Apparently Aussies have mutated an immunity to insecticides now. Considering the beer they drink, that must have proven useful for them.

Michael

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's not the sharpest knife in the silverware drawer.

Trying to draw attention to yourself by alluding to your own, nefarious silverware drawer incident?

Tich, tich, tich...so needy. So desperate for the limelight, are you the Lindsay Lohan of the cesspool?

Joe with cleavage is enough to make one take up smoking...again. Right Boo?

And you're really obsessing about this whole smoking thing, aren't you? Hmmm... I wonder what's up with that...

Are you envious of me because it's apparent that I have more will power than you? Are you a weak, whey-faced nebbish with spindly shanks and an addictive personality? Could be. Could be something that goes back to your earliest childhood, back in the kennel. Perhaps poor potty training. Or a total lack of potty training.

The only thing that would hamper this being an interesting case study is that it would involve you and you're the complete antithesis of interesting.

Sad.

Could be something that goes back to your earliest childhood, back in the kennel. Perhaps poor potty training. Or a total lack of potty training.

Didn't his mum once post some childhood pics of him in his shorts and the shorts had tire tracks? Do you suppose he still has bowel control problems?

Michael

Not currently no, I don't. However I did manage to retain my Premier membership to United on my last flight so at this point I'm all set for next year.

I can stay home for as long as they'll let me. I can check in here more often and make sure that you lot don't sell the chairs in the meeting hall from under Boo Radley. Not that he'd notice.

I do note with a sneer of disdain that the Gawdawful thread is attempting a comeback. I've said it before, any group that will let anybody in is full of nobodies.

Don't you owe me a turn ... or do I owe you one? Or did the patch blow us out of the water?

Joe

The third choice, would you like to send a setup?, or are you still leaking brain cells and are incapabale of maintaining a coherent email rythm.

After some research into the matter at hand, I discovered Mr. Emrys is absolutely execrable.

—Bergerbitz

Ah, yeah, you're absolutely execrable.

—fytinghellfish

...Michael's assessment is quite execrable.

—Andreas

And after some thought, I decided that Emrys is absolutely execrable.

—noxnoctum

...you´re - once again - absolutely execrable...

—umlaut

... Michael Emrys is absolutely execrable.

—user38

Michael Emrys seems to have nailed it... execrably.

—DLaurier

Ah, that was fun. Happy Friday, everybody.

It happens to be Friday over here, where it matters.

No one really cares what day it is where you are.

Boo Radley we need to give credit where credit is due ... he does at least know a couple of the days of the week.

I doubt that most Australopithecines could do that ...

Joe