The Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

On a bright note I could get some cool pox scars out of it.

Yes, and not only that....because you are already older, the pox virus can quickly morph into a case of shingles, which is far more painful and debilitating than plain old chicken pox. Wow it really sucks to be you.

In other news, Nidan1 has surrendered again. My Uber Panther proving invincible with 23 casualties, 6 Shermans and 2 jeeps to its credit.

I think thats 8-0 to me in the cesspool CMBN stakes..or is it 9-0?? Me forgets when theres beers involved...Anyhoos, i'm orf to the fridge again for more beer...toodles.

Stuka mocks me, and relishes his hollow victories. (hollow because he picks battles that are so weighted in his favor as to be laughable).

He will soon see the worm turn, and before I have his face tied to a bag of hot ashes, he will watch his pixel nazis butchered to the last man.

... and before I have his face tied to a bag of hot ashes...

errr... okay.

You know, I think that everybody should have a hobby. I mean, it relieves stress and keeps you out of trouble, for the most part, and I figure, if nobody gets hurt (Excepting Stuka), no problem.

But you are one sincerely weird mammajamma.

And you owe me a turn. Again.

Stuka mocks me, and relishes his hollow victories. (hollow because he picks battles that are so weighted in his favor as to be laughable).

Never mind the fact that Nidan1 has picked most of our games. Oh no, never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Oh no, never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

It's good that you have finally come out and openly confessed your true feelings. That those feelings are loathsome and contemptible does not change the fact that at least you have taken the first step towards moral improvement. Please put $100 in the collection box on your way out.

Michael