The Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jealousy becomes you Boo Radley, keep it up.

Jealousy? Of YOU?

See, that entire concept makes no sense. It's an anathema to anything considered reasonable.

As are you.

You're sort of like the anti-matter version of anything reasonable or logical or even just correct. As a matter of fact, I propose that from now on, whenever we want to describe something that is just completely and totally incorrect, that flies in the face of what we all know to be right, we just refer to it as "Stukastic".

For example:

Mace: "I am a very handsome man and a genius at CM".

Anybody else: "You're being Stukastic again. Do we need to tranquilize you some more?"

Let It Be Known!

Sir Boo Radley is hereby and shall be considered armed and dangerous ...

barney_with_bullet.jpg

I'll be out of town most of this week and the next week and therefore you lot are to pay attention to his proclamations ...

Yeah, I know, I crack myself up too ...

Joe

Your'e always out of town!! (and the crowds rejoice)
Unlike some people whose jobs entail counting camel poop, I have responsibilities in the real world that require my presence.

Therefore I shall be flying the friendly skies of United this afternoon to glamourous downtown Reno, Nevada ... This is me wearing my excited face.

Joe

It's been noticed that after he gets on the plane he spends an inordinate amount of time in the restroom. And he's not smoking cigarettes either.

Michael

Of course not, that would be illegal and besides I haven't smoked for decades now and ... wait ... what?

Joe

... wait ... what?

That's right, Joe. You never noticed that lens in the light fixture, did you? We have it all on tape, hours and hours of it. Now it would be a shame it they were to somehow find their way to your employer's desk, wouldn't it? Someone will be contacting you with instructions soon. I suggest that you follow those to the precise letter. There's really no need for you to worry, heh heh.

Michael

That's right, Joe. You never noticed that lens in the light fixture, did you? We have it all on tape, hours and hours of it. Now it would be a shame it they were to somehow find their way to your employer's desk, wouldn't it? Someone will be contacting you with instructions soon. I suggest that you follow those to the precise letter. There's really no need for you to worry, heh heh.

Michael

Now I KNOW you're lying, there's no way you have hours and hours of tape ... minutes maybe ...

Joe

Hello Peng people. This is my first venture onto this thread. I have read of it and and about it for many years but haven't ventured into it till now. I have suffered from various ailments, mostley mental, for a while now and I have noticed that whenever I venture to read the "thread" I feel better about my self and my symptoms seem to recede a bit. I don't quite know what to attribute it to but thanks. Georgie:)

I have suffered from various ailments, mostley mental, for a while now and I have noticed that whenever I venture to read the "thread" I feel better about my self and my symptoms seem to recede a bit. I don't quite know what to attribute it to but thanks.

That is due to the miraculous healing powers of my words. Although, I must admit that I find this crowd quite a challenge. Most of them appear to be so far gone that not even I can drag them back from delusion and insanity.

BTW, you're welcome. Now go away, I have work to do.

Michael

Although I cannot make that same claim, I have not had a cigarette in 19 days. With any kind of luck, I will never have another.

Suicide would guarantee it. I unreservedly recommend that course to you. Not smoking is important to your health and those around you.

Michael

That is due to the miraculous healing powers of my words. Although, I must admit that I find this crowd quite a challenge. Most of them appear to be so far gone that not even I can drag them back from delusion and insanity.

BTW, you're welcome. Now go away, I have work to do.

Michael

Thanks Michael for your welcome and you don't seem to be nearly as far gone as the rest of the Peng people and don't under estimate yourself you are probably very effective in drag.