The Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you could really go one of these smoooth, flavorsome little fellas right now hey Boo? Just light up...lay back and enjoy that feeling only kewl smokers know.

CB017217.jpg

Plus you might become less of a tetchy jackass too so it's a win-win.

I bet you could really go one of these smoooth, flavorsome little fellas right now hey Boo? Just light up...lay back and enjoy that feeling only kewl smokers know.

CB017217.jpg

Plus you might become less of a tetchy jackass too so it's a win-win.

{Serious}It's funny, but for the first time the other day, when I said to myself, "Man, if I had a cigarette right now..." I actually finished the sentence with "I would not smoke it".

That's not to say there aren't still times when I think that I've got a few minutes, time to light up. Actually, that happens several times a day. But I think I might have turned a corner here.{/Serious}

"tetchy jackass"? Pretty harsh accusation there, sparky. Have I been hurting your feelings? Are you all weepy now? Could you be any more of a big girls blouse? I think not.

In other more important news than Boo Radley's bum sandpapering fantasies I can report that Nidan1 is on the cusp of humbling your Olde Unca Stukey.

Why, I may have to beat a Ghadaffian style 'tactical retreat' in order to preserve my pixeltruppen from the gamey angst of his 2 evil clankety-type thingamajigs.

All hail the slayer of Stukey! (perhaps)

Filthy tar? I thought that's what you use for hair gel. Consistency and aroma's about the same. Similar holding power and a tensile strength comparable to gum rubber. And speaking of good time feeling, isn't it late in the evening over in D'Oh! Ha!? Shouldn't you be stinking drunk by now? Struggling with trying to take your pants off over your head while one of your Abba CDs wails in the background and the neighbors fling shoes at you?

For the record i do not get 'stinking drunk'.

I get a little tipsy perhaps, a little warm and fuzzy feeling sometimes, but the power of drinking whilst appearing sober is a skill I have crafted over many years.

I leave the falling around the floor, throwing up in your own lap activities to people such as yourself.

For the record i do not get 'stinking drunk'.

I get a little tipsy perhaps, a little warm and fuzzy feeling sometimes, but the power of drinking whilst appearing sober is a skill I have crafted over many years.

In other words, as you lapse into unconsciousness, you are able to maintain the illusion that you are perfectly capable of carrying on a normal life. Very good. Now why don't you go for a drive across the desert?

Michael

... the power of drinking whilst appearing sober is a skill I have crafted over many years.

pfffft!!!

Yeah. Drunks NEVER think they're acting drunk. There you'll be, shirt untucked, big wet stain on the front of your pants, flecks of vomit on your chin, eyes more red then white, hair sticking up like a porcupine in a tornado, staggering around the room like someone put you in the washer and set it on "Spin" for ten minutes and your fractured thought processes will STILL be telling you, "Shhh! No one suspects anything! You look perfectly normal! You're still the Hawtest Hottie in the room!", while everybody else will be staring at you with looks balanced equally between pity and disgust.

In other words, a typical day for you.

I am still reading this cr#p, but I am not sure why.

What I am not doing is playing enough CMBN. Marlow, if you are pinned by a large boulder, it is time to break out the pocket knife and free yourself. Don't worry if it is your head that is pinned -- removal would be a great improvement.

I am still reading this cr#p, but I am not sure why.

What I am not doing is playing enough CMBN. Marlow, if you are pinned by a large boulder, it is time to break out the pocket knife and free yourself. Don't worry if it is your head that is pinned -- removal would be a great improvement.

You are still reading this crap because I think you haven't quite grasped the concept of "movement" in CMBM.

You know, that's where you select a unit and tell it to move towards your opponent's likely positions.

True, true, your pixeltruppen did manage to get a shot at one of my units, but I think that is more a byproduct of their getting lost on the way to the latrine and just having some "good 'ol boy fun".

I'm about done with this "careful planning and tactical tweaking" they must beat into your squirrel brain with an old shoe over in House Rune... to borrow a phrase from your Allied limey friends... "Tally ho!"