Norton is your ENEMY !!!

Hey,

just wanted to say: if you have downloaded you demo turn off norton security (or whatever you have) before you open the .exe if not norton gonna "eat" it and you have to download it again.

Poor story if have dsl lite (downloading with 45 kb/s)

You may want to change your anti-virus/security software's settings for the actions that it takes when it encounters a virus. It appears you may have set Norton to automatically delete a file without user input. This can be useful sometimes, but in situations like this it will cause other sorts of grief. You at least want to change it to some sort of human notification and decision on what action to take.

In this particular case it appears that Norton is generating a "false positive". I'm not sure what it is going off of to assume that the file is infected (assuming it has been downloaded from a legitimate/commercial hosting site).

Depending on what sorts of actions your Norton security is configured to take, you MIGHT be able to find the file in your 'quarantine' and possibly restore it.

Also, regarding downloads, your ARE limited to 10 download ATTEMPTS or 365 days after you first download attempt, whichever occurs first. After that point access to the download expires. If you are never able to get a functioning copy download, then open up a ticket in the Helpdesk and provide your license key and we should be able to 'reset' your download count to let you make further attempts.

Norton sucks! I have Norton too, it didnt deleted the demo, but It said, I should delete it! LOOOL! It never found any viruses! When I have a Virus Norton is to stupid to find it! Isnt it a Virus, Norton deletes! Norton is like the fake antivirus Virus. But the Fake antivirus didnt delete files!

I still remember when I got a new desktop (a few years ago) with Norton pre-installed. The default settings prevented me to go online on any https secured website because "it could be unsecure"; including Norton's own support website where I wanted to figure out how to remove this piece of garbage which, despite being uninstalled, still kept popping up reminders about purchasing an upgrade.

Hey,

just wanted to say: if you have downloaded you demo turn off norton security (or whatever you have) before you open the .exe if not norton gonna "eat" it and you have to download it again.

Poor story if have dsl lite (downloading with 45 kb/s)

I had that problem a couple of days ago with another new game I got called Space Pirates and Zombies. Actually in Norton, you can add the exe to a an allowable file and there is an option to restore the lost exe...it's actually not gone, just quarantined. I'm downloading CM right now...so I guess I'll see if that pops up. Should be easy to go around without downloading twice..Either way always save your file before you install it.