A few words from your sponsor

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love how Steve says he doesn't create hype, yet he uses the words very very very soon in the same email. I guess that's not hype about the game, but it certainly is hype FOR the game ... look at all of us.. refreshing every 2 minutes. It could be days away and we are just being made to look like fools!

Two minutes? You need to get on it. :D

How many posts does this thread have in its brief existence??

I have a bad feeling about this. They said in another thread that they do not host the demo. Therefore, I don't think its as simple as them releasing it. Im pretty sure they uploaded the demo already and gave the 3rd party hosts a date to go live. By that reasoning, it probably won't be available until the magic date hits, and that likely means a midnight release (tonight probably). I don't think they can release it at an arbitrary hour such as whenever Steve feels like it.

Anyone who thinks it's going to offer a life changing experience or it's the holy grail are deluded...I expect there will be countless posts about how this isn't there or how that is wrong...BF is a small team and I believe they have far exceeded what should be possible for a team this size and it's going to be immensly enjoyable as for room for improvement well that wis obvious thats why it's a modular system, this is the foundation which I'm sure will be superb, but it's still a foundation, over time we will get the features we want but I'm certainly not expecting this to have it all yet......me I'm going to play it and enjoy every minute.

Oh the demo will be tomorrow now...no chance now it's way to late.

You guys don't really need to refresh. You will get an email from BFC several hours after the demo/game is released.

What you talking about Willis? who wants an email several hours after release? I want to be Johnny on the spot :P

You guys don't really need to refresh. You will get an email from BFC several hours after the demo/game is released.

yeah mate we know but there is two crucial words in there "SEVERAL HOURS" i want the game/demo the moment it comes out ;)