Blimey

Now I've had a look at the manual and checked out the ToE's it really hit me that once all the modules are released this will be a massive game....looks fantastic so far...

It feels like the only games I need from now on are the future CMx2 games....it's as if someone i.e Battlefront asked me exactly what I've always wanted in a wargame on the PC and then gone and made it.

Thanks Steve and everyone else involved from the tea boy up and a big thanks to the beta testers and scenario makers...

Oh and on a personal note big thanks to FinalCut...a shining example of the type of person that frequents this forum...

I can't agree with you more Wodin. This game is going to be a huge time sink for me, and it will be worth every hour! I am grateful to Steve, Moon, Battlefront as a whole, and all the beta tester who have made this possible. I thought CMSF took a huge chunk of time, and the CMx1 games I still play, this is going to be a wife killer, lol!!!

Now I've had a look at the manual and checked out the ToE's it really hit me that once all the modules are released this will be a massive game....looks fantastic so far...

It feels like the only games I need from now on are the future CMx2 games....it's as if someone i.e Battlefront asked me exactly what I've always wanted in a wargame on the PC and then gone and made it.

Not until the Space Lobsters module is out can it truly be considered complete...

Well I hesitate to jump on the Bandwagon of Love here but yeah, I'm kind of starting to feel the same, especially about the "only game I need" aspect.

I play all variety of games, PC and Xbox, and lately I've found myself generally unable to really be drawn in to any of them. It's kind of a *sigh* "been here, done this" sort of feeling.

In other words, anticipating CMBN has basically ruined everything else for me. Hurry up already; I need relief from this gaming malaise.

Cull....you nailed it! I feel exactly the same....can't wait to give this game lots of hours of play

Exactly! I have been playing Empire Total war for some time... Hell you can only conquer Europe and India so many times.... and Xbox... Geesh! Have not been on in a Month.

I have been anticipating CM Normandy for soo long, Im looking for new books, watching movies, and looking at my HUGE map books drooling over the fact I will spend days in the scenerio editor!

Thanks BF Team!

For me,It's been Rift,for my MMORPG fix,and Left4Dead2 for my shooter(well,shooter with Zombies).But both those games are lacking something.I need Tanks and Bazookas and MG42's and neither of those games have them.

Also,I want to kill a guy named Hans.One of my life goals.I am sure at least one of the PixelTruppen I blow to pieces will be named Hans.Guys named Hans are just asking to be blown up.

Also,P47's are gonna be fun to call in.Maybe I can kill a guy named Hans with a P47.That would Rock.:D

Yeah I hit the wall a longtime ago...games like Dwarf Fortress, Battles from the Bulge and Aurora (not really even into sci fi either) are a breath of fresh air but pretty much every release has eventually left me feeling flat with a oh hum feeling an hour or so into it...this year thankgod is the frist year in a very long time where I truely am excited about a couple of releases, this and Red Orchestra 2.

I do know CMx2 WW2 is the series of all series....the highlights of my gaming career...

I do know CMx2 WW2 is the series of all series....the highlights of my gaming career...

Amen brother.

I've had a long drought with no decent tactical WW2 games since OSX came out. I make myself happy flying 737s in X-Plane (both my uncles were pilots and I'm a former ATC privately rated) ... you know, CYYZ-KSFO or CYYZ-CYVR runs, but it's not the same as a great tactical WW2 game now is it?

Based on what I'v seen of BF's latest baby, I'm going to be a happy happy content WW2 gamer again, finally. This time with kids old enough to also share my enthusiasm.

It wont REALLY be finished until the langoustine and crayfish module is out.

And the flying pink pony-unicorn mod, too.