Loving the latest pics!

VERY impressive.

I do wonder why the Stug is sporting what looks like desert camo.

It seems like they are going for 3-color disruptive, like shown here:

400_StuG_Replica.JPG

This image raises for me a question... has anyone seen a CMBN image where infantry is riding on the back of a tank? Does anyone know if that's made it into the game?

has anyone seen a CMBN image where infantry is riding on the back of a tank? Does anyone know if that's made it into the game?

I hasn´t. I´m pretty sure BFC has stated that this was mainly an east front occurence and thus it probably won¨t be modelled until the east front games. BFC correct me, if I´m wrong.

:-)

I hasn´t. I´m pretty sure BFC has stated that this was mainly an east front occurence and thus it probably won¨t be modelled until the east front games. BFC correct me, if I´m wrong.

:-)

Can't speak directly for BFC, so this is not from the horse's mouth so to speak, but there may be a chance it makes it for the Bulge module. If not then yeah for sure it'll be Ost Front.

The issues around tank riders not being in the first Normandy module were suitable animations and behaviours (for being under fire and for reacting to fire, jumping off etc). All of these created a lot of new code/work so were put on the back burner.

For the time period that Normandy covers it was not a well used tactic for guys going into action (maybe for approaching the combat zone i.e. hitching a ride) whereas on the Ost Front well, Soviet tank riders were a part of Soviet assaults.

Looking at the pictures I see that all the German infantry are still displaying the same decorations (medal ribbon and combat badge). Didn't Steve say that would be fixed some while ago? No big deal, but I thought I'd mention it.

I do wish BF could do something about the pixeltruppens' hands though. The fingers are way, way too long.

I do wonder why the Stug is sporting what looks like desert camo.

Desert camo...? I can clearly see really BIG green patches on it and the base color for all German equipment still was dark yellow. Just interested...

Depending on light source the colors come off much lighter than they actually are, though.

I do wish BF could do something about the pixeltruppens' hands though. The fingers are way, way too long.

I was thinking the very same thing just last night while looking at the new campaign screenshots. However if nothing else those fingers could always be used to clean the barrels on their weapons, or something else for that matter.:D

Have faith in BFC I'm sure they will change this later on in the series or CMX3?.