Previews

No worries Steve, we mock your puny interlocking fields of fire. mwaahaaahaaa. We just drop smoke, pound you into submission with 1000 tubes of Arty and mortar fire, storm the ramparts and viola ;0 preview city.

That's what I tried in my AAR battle and we see how that worked out.

Neither,in Normandy the place of birth of all coming scenarios, if we can say it that way.

Periers, Carentan, Sainteny, Sainte Mere l'Eglise, Saint Lo, Cherbourg, Saint Come du Mont, La fiere.............

They have forgotten you................When I look at the Bronze star of my father earned in that area in july '44, I feel sorry for that omission and many French gamers will.

Neither,in Normandy the place of birth of all coming scenarios, if we can say it that way.

Periers, Carentan, Sainteny, Sainte Mere l'Eglise, Saint Lo, Cherbourg, Saint Come du Mont, La fiere.............

They have forgotten you................When I look at the Bronze star of my father earned in that area in july '44, I feel sorry for that omission and many French gamers will.

Oh, come on.

No French beta testers, no french preview. It's that simple. ;)

Winecape,

I thought that you loved to have a glass of a vintage bottle of wine, sometimes, Let's say a good year of a Chateau Lafitte and or Margaux...........

Just what you need to get that cheese breath you are talking about away and I am not talking about the frogs legs and or snails with garlic.......You have to empty the cellar....A good way to get to know wines.

Anyway, Let's keep the cider for the tourists, most of them nowdays are factory made.