British Module ?

Hi can we please have an update on British Module from BFC, i know for threads it will not be ready before end January, but it has been a month since we received any data or facts about the new Module. How is it progressing? Any tidbits of information would be much appreciated.

Thank

paul

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve's notes from another thread on 1-15

We're definitely not going to make the end of January. The v1.11 patch + the Holiday Chaos wasn't taken into consideration when we made our release predictions. Silly us, I know Things are moving along nicely now that we've gotten back into the swing of things.

---

We'll have a better sense of the Brit release timeframe very soon. No, it isn't going to impact the Normandy release because, unlike the Marines Module, the Brit Module is largely being done by externally. In fact, just yesterday Charles completed entering in all the data necessary for all the weapons systems necessary for the initial release. Unfortunately for me, I can't actually see any of that work in-game yet, but it's a step towards that

Its safe to say we are liking playing the Brits and IMO you dont have to be from the UK to learn to love them.

At the moment I am having a hell of a quick battle vs a Rep. Guard tank company. Wife made me stop playing and pay attention to her and all I was thinking was how I could get a squad in position for a flank shot on a meat grinding T-90. (BTW, I still havent taken it out)

If anyone's already getting antsy waiting on the Brit module may I suggest they visit the Histwar Grognards discussion board to learn the true meaning of patience. :)

Or the CMC game. The first mention of that was just around the time SF was mentioned I believe.