Monkey Refresh?

Heh :D

Well, we're nearing completion. One of our testers found a significant problem (a file got corrupted during uploading) and there are a couple of installer issues that were found in need of tweaking. Typical stuff :D

Steve

Steve, it seems you're just as excited as we are about this upcoming release. To everyone involved, thanks for all your hard work, and for the countless hours you've stolen from our lives :D

Hmmm........interesting, I wonder how old the average CM player actually is.

From what I've observed, guys my age and younger are playing games like Company of Heroes (which I also play; a number of good mods for that one) and Call of Duty 4; guys my age and younger tend to be rather less grog-esque.

The impression I've gotten, both from reading forum threads and Battlefront game manuals, is that the players of Battlefront's games are the guys that had been playing tabletop wargames and then SL/ASL and Close Combat before transitioning to CM and such. Guys my age haven't even heard of ASL or Close Combat. =P

Heh. I've got you beat. :D

Sure, but by how much? =P

Like I said, I figured I'm among the youngest CM players.