Waiting on Marines

pkjsmith

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I believe they're working their asses off to get this out a.s.a.p. so it's not impossible that it could be later today. However, I suspect two things will have to happen first that will alert us that Marines module is about to become available.

The first is that we'll get an announcement about who won the video competition. After all, the runners-up will receive a free copy of the module. Unless they're planning to refund the runners-up money, I think it's a safe bet this announcement will happen roughly on the day of the release.

Secondly, Moon said somewhere else that we'll know it's close when we see the Marines supplementary manual posted up. Neither of these have happened yet but I'll be watching carefully today (and tomorrow, and the day after that etc) ...

BFC made a fortune over the last weekend shorting Lehman. They're now down in St. Barts on their yachts planning a buyout of Electronic Arts and Blizzard whose armies of programmers will immediately be put to work day and night to solve the Water Problem especially for y'all.

I give two _______ about water tiles. Just getting kinda anxious about the release is all, no harm no foul. Cheers.

I expect that the sun is just rising on the east coast of the USA and these guys have to sleep. After all, it is just a game and nothing to ruin your health over so they'll probably get back to work on it in around 3 more hours or so. But please BFC, just give us poor tormented souls out here a bit of a break and tell us roughly when we can expect it. Please put us out of our collective misery and tell us that it'll be later today/tomorrow/sometime early next week.:)