PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Mord

Originally posted by Megakill:

I would like to know if this game is a clickfest like World of Warcraft or if it sucks like GI Combat! Answer is needed urgently, or else!

:))))))))))))))))))

You really should talk to the Russian bloke who hangs around here,he'll tell ya. ;):D

Dear Megakill

Thank you for your inquiry. I am pleased to see that you are trying to overcome your anxiety attacks by communicating. I shall reward this by giving you the information that will answer your question: ToW is going to be a clickfest like WoW AND suck like GIC. Hopefully though, 1C will be laughing all the way to the bank.

I expect to have answered your question.

All the best

Andreas

Originally posted by Andreas:

Dear Megakill

Thank you for your inquiry. I am pleased to see that you are trying to overcome your anxiety attacks by communicating. I shall reward this by giving you the information that will answer your question: ToW is going to be a clickfest like WoW AND suck like GIC. Hopefully though, 1C will be laughing all the way to the bank.

I expect to have answered your question.

All the best

Andreas

Yes, and can I also be a beta-tester?

No, invitation only, and all losers or Eric Young look-alikes are automatically rejected. Also, no Russians, because that would spoil the invincible German Überarmorlovefest that we all want ToW to become.

Thanks for asking. Next.

All the best

Andreas

Buildings can only be entered if you have the Holy Hand Grenade of Opening +3 or if you have a Halfling rogue character with a Dex score of 18+ counting armor penalties. Please note that buffing spells are not effective on building opening rolls.

Searching on these forums is aided by increasing your spot or detect modifiers. Listen skill points are actually detrimental as careful listening increases the likelihood of mind altering spells being successfully used against you. Signs of this are awakening next to a blow up doll in a Nazi Uniform and/or an urge to purchase EYSA. Be forewarned.

Originally posted by Andreas:

No, invitation only, and all losers or Eric Young look-alikes are automatically rejected. Also, no Russians, because that would spoil the invincible German Überarmorlovefest that we all want ToW to become.

Thanks for asking. Next.

All the best

Andreas

I could be wrong, but I think Megakill has been brought over from 1C, considering the posts he's made and his moderator status.