Marines Module update at Blogfront

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just opened the website, it's on our new portal.

CMSF Marines website

No need to bookmark because the URL will change once we complete our server move.

Before you storm off to have a look, I need to adjust your expectations a bit. The website has been done almost a month ago and contains only information which was released by Steve in his blog previously. There is a number of reasons for this:

- we're still working out what exactly will go into the Module, so we don't want to say too much yet.

- I was holding back the new page in anticipation of the server move happening earlier, but now it does look like this will slip into June

Anyway, web section is open now and I'll try to make and release at least some new screenies for you guys this week as well.

Martin

quote - "so we don't want to say too much yet."

That's a bit of an understatement. :D For me 'something' new would have been nice. It's been nearly four weeks now and yet we still have absolutely NO idea when this is going to become available. Something like 'we hope to have it finished and available before 27th July' would be really nice. Then, at least I could stop getting disappointed everytime I visit this website looking for an update.

Well, we can't post news we don't have (yet) smile.gif

We're not giving out release dates until the game is basically going into production either. We don't have the usual retail pressure to do so, so why should we put pressure on ourselves? One of the beauties of internet publishing smile.gif

Rest assured that news are posted as soon as available. But not earlier than that ;)

Martin