Marines Module update at Blogfront

Just wondering if development on the marines has had to take a back foot during all the change overs etc or will be getting a juicy update soon? :D

He got a reply regarding his first question but nothing on the more important second one. I think a lot of us folks would really like to hear SOMETHING regarding this matter sometime really soon, ie before this Sunday night.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iam honest, befor the module gets released in a state wich could be compared to the original CMSF game, wich was initially sub optimal at best, they should take all the time they need, to show us what they can come up with if they got a loyal coustomer base and no stress in their back.

release it as early as possible, but no day earlier than you would say "its done" :)

Hi Pandur

100% agree with you there. I am actually quite happy to wait until Christmas for this module if that's necessary. You'll hear no shouts or protests from me if that happens. However, I am a bit frustrated at still having absolutely NO Idea when it's coming after their original announcement said 'soon' and that was three months ago. I think it's a VERY safe bet to say that it won't arrive before the BFC summer sale finishes at the end of July so we're probably looking at August at LEAST before we'll see it. I'll be very happy with a NEGATIVE announcement, along the lines of 'It won't be available until September'. I'm not interested in hurrying them up or harrassing BFC for any information other than that.

BTW, although I was never able to open that file you sent me, I was so inspired by those screenshots you posted a few months back that I started work on a little project with very large maps. That project is very nearly completed now. I hope you'll give it a try.

I think, befor the module, they should propose another patch (1.09), which fix still some details. For example, ATI left click on with the IDE CTD and multiplayer unit appeared far from the map.

Berto, actually there will be a patch for CMSF released together with the Module. "together" meaning: at the same time as the module (or perhaps shortly after).