I see Peng people challenging around like regular people

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

A-hem

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Former Squire, Sir Sir 37mm, it is in the best interests (who am I kidding) of our House that you take Swaller Dollar Cauliflower as Serf of the CessPool.

I was going to construct a reason for not doing this but then I realised that this would probably piss off Joe Shaw no end so…

… For the incredible first words of "I’m as happy as a pig in ****" I, Sir 37mm the leading light of the House of (sigh) JD Morse (sigh), propose that swallow cauliflowers for dollars or whatever fecking else the worthless lump has bothered to call himself be made a thingy … a little guy thing… a serf!

</font>

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Red Necked Dollar:

Well I finally lernad whar Radely gots his name frum. I hopes it waunt Kinfolk Boo!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

ARKADELPHIA, Ark. - (The only properly spelled part of this thread was SNIPPED! because it's old news and is so completely wrong as to be almost magical.)

I would have liked to begin by calling you Jethro, but compared to you, Jethro Bodine was a Rhodes scholar with an erudite flair for the English language. But you... dear gawd, you almost make rleete appear intelligent.

Let me guess... you Tivo "Hee-Haw", don't you? Just so you can watch an episode over and over until you finally get the deeper meaning behind Junior Samples' wry witticisms?

I can only assume that your parents couldn't throw you to the wolves upon your birth because they knew the wolves would turn up their collective noses at you as being something below their taste.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

the freaking' Abbott.

Heh, heh, heh. Not just anyone is capable of shoving Seanachai so far over the edge. It takes cunning and a genuine I don’t give a f*ck attitude. Thus causing him to flip out like a Ninja and wail on an electric guitar. It remains to be seen if he will kick his mother in the head. If played just right The Freak may even be able to deliver unto him some suicidal tendencies. MUHAHAHAHAHA!! Tickets available at the usual sources.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Good research, stoat, but true bureaucrats hedge their results in dense paragraphs of jargon and numbered lists. Work on that.

Squires these days, eh juan_gigante?

And then to PRETEND that he didn't know that a Justicariate validation was a GIVEN ... well, he's not the Squire YOU were, let's just say that. Of course, to be fair, I've not seen such inherent talent for the work of the Justicariate as you showed in all my years in the CessPool.

We'll keep working with the lad, but I have my doubts.

Joe

p.s. Sir Sir 37mm has attempted to pawn off a ME with a HUGE map and was gracious enough to allow me 1250 points ... at night ... to defend it against his attack.

Thanks but no thanks.

Joe Shaw, I advise playing Sir Sir 37mm, I am in the endgame stages of two different games with him, both with him as the Germans vs my Soviet heroes of the Motherland. Lets just say that Sir Sir 37mm as a commander of German troops = alot of weeping German mothers...

Nidan1 is gamey.

Stoat is uppity, and unrespecting of his betters.. well, of his elders anyway...

Seanachai is neglecting his duties, I desire a jolly sing-a-long and some updates from the frozen north. I demand an investigation into his dereliction of duty.

I am leaving for another 5-9 day mission, turns will be delayed as I am leaving my laptop back at camp.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

What did I EVER do to deserve such a thing as my serf?

You do realize that he is Abbott, right? I mean, the entire RND persona is a joke, intentionally created to mock a stereotype of the dumb American target audience that some said CM:SF was targeted at. You're not actually taking him seriously, are you? </font>

Oh, and I heard on the radio today that up to 60% of Brits use sharp objects like scissors, knives and other implements of destruction to pick their teeth. What's up with that???

Some kind of ban on toothpicks?

</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oh, and I heard on the radio today that up to 60% of Brits use sharp objects like scissors, knives and other implements of destruction to pick their teeth. What's up with that???

Some kind of ban on toothpicks?

</font>