I see Peng people challenging around like regular people

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It is by our rules that we are known Boo Radley, it is by our rules that we survive and, may I say, thrive to this day.

If your anus was any more retentive you'd be forced to defecate through some exocytotic method.

YOU ARE AN EX-CESSPUDLIAN!!

Not true, Oh Joseph. Like the Catholic Church, we never speak of anyone as being an 'Ex' member.

The most that is ever said is that they have 'fallen away'.

In time, we know that each and every one of them will return.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Not true, Oh Joseph. Like the Catholic Church, we never speak of anyone as being an 'Ex' member.

In time, we know that each and every one of them will return. </font>

I have bought a Kayak. A high-tech, inflatable model for use here in the Twin Cities and surroundings. I will be testing it out on Saturday (and probably Sunday, as well).

Everything looks good. But I haven't had it in the water, yet, to see how it handles and performs.

But for right now: The world is my oyster. Except for the months with an 'R' in them...

Hmmm do you feel threatened? Such an insistence on your 'rightful place'

Emeritus ... is an adjective that is used in the title of a retired professor, bishop or other professional. The term is used when a person of importance in a given profession retires, so that his or her former rank can still be used in his or her title. This is particularly useful when establishing the authority a person might have to comment, lecture or write on a particular subject.
Nor can you say fallen away, for I have returned anonce and anon to venture into the pool from time to time. Get my ticket punched so to say. While Inactive, or perhaps quiescent are more apropos.

Those who seek to hold by rules simply betray their insecurities, and so Joe, if measured by any measure has a veritable plethora of wriggling, squirmy squishy things. best not look.

We of House Lex, while acknowledging the value of the Law also see it as a plastic malleable thing that defines us in an ever evolving synthesis... at least by the page. We have always opposed your ways Justicar, and always will. An element of anarchy, with a dose of syndicalism mixed in if you please.

You serve, but do not rule eh? Yon Cassius, of a leaner and hungrier visage, perhaps

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

In time, we know that each and every one of them will return. </font>

a sound file hey? Of me hey? You mean, me and a lot of words hey? Are you sure mere words can capture the beauty that is me?

anyway, as soons as i get my old microphone to work, i'l send you a question... yeah, that's right! For free! I'll maybe add a little Belgian opera i composed and sung myself. It's all about a beautifull Belgian boy, who struggles with his innerself and his path towards knighthood in the Pool . A very moving and emotional piece of art.

I have bought a Kayak. A high-tech, inflatable model for use here in the Twin Cities and surroundings. I will be testing it out on Saturday (and probably Sunday, as well).

Everything looks good. But I haven't had it in the water, yet, to see how it handles and performs.

But for right now: The world is my oyster. Except for the months with an 'R' in them...

Water would probably be a required item Olde Man , paddling down Larpenteur Ave could be a bit sticky. BTW can you see over the bow?