RPG-7, Fire discipline & Peng Challenge's explained

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Listen, Teeny-Weeny, I was here before you were.

Why do you feel the need to tell me blatantly obvious facts?

You have nearly a whole Dorosh worth of posts, of course you’ve soddin’ been here before!

… but my question is ‘can’t we put you somewhere else’?

My own personal preference would be to have you launched at one of the Lagrange points… to float, unchanging, amongst the cosmos for an eternity as a reminder to people of all following generations , and of the hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional cockroaches who'll follow us, that ‘THIS is a total prat’

[ July 20, 2006, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by rleete:

stoat, head on over to that other place and help me give argie the smackdown he deserves for being such a pig-headed, mealy-mouthed git.

Heck stoat can hardly be any worse than Sturmy… the poor blight is so outgunned that he has been reduced to coughing at the wafflers!

I blame myself… that and the material I’m forced to work with is so shoddy that I’m left to dream of straw.

… more training I suppose, always more training.

What did I do with that cilice belt?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You didn't listen to my Podcast?

I wouldn’t worry Steve is clearly downloading the later podcasts first… of course that means he skipped Knee-dan Won’s podcast, but who can blame him?

The RIAA is gonna come down hard on you, honkey!

And for that racist insult, I'm turning you in to the moderator.

tongue.gif

Michael

Oh... I thought he was calling you by the stage name you use when you're entertaining at children's parties, Honky, the Irascible, Foul Smelling, Psychotic, Evil Clown of Doom.

I've heard of niche marketing, but WOW! Very impressive.

Do you do Bar Mitzvahs?

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Hell, I was probably here before your parent made their Big Mistake and conceived your useless ass

Parent? As in singular? Were you here before sex, too? </font>

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

...I figured this was easier than pickup up trash on the side of the highway or driving old women around to get to get their hair dyed blue (or whatever old women do these days).

They go to clubs where they watch young men take off their clothes and shout obscenities. At least that's the impression I get from some of my neighbors.

BTW, did Username ever show up?
Curiously enough, he did turn up in a forum of which I am one of many moderators. His handle there is Yoozername. Original, huh? Still has the same MO. It's always a pleasure to delete two or three of his posts and hear him howl.

:D

Michael

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

You didn't listen to my Podcast?

I wouldn’t worry Steve is clearly downloading the later podcasts first… of course that means he skipped Knee-dan Won’s podcast, but who can blame him? </font>

Clearly you have failed to observe that Sir Small Change belongs to a hermaphroditic species, even though the clues have been abundant from his first appearance on this board.

The self-buggery seems to have slipped past his uncanny powers of observation

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'm back in town BUT I'M STILL BUSY. Hope to get a podcast on the air this weekend BUT NO PROMISES 'CAUSE I'M BUSY DAMNIT!

Joe

1) Your podcasts are bereft of meaning because you haven't interviewed ME yet.

2) Once again I have become the victim of some nefarious Gnomish Mind Trick and invited Seanachai to my very home this evening.

3) He keeps bringing Guiness that just sits in my fridge until he shows up again. I think some people drink it. Or strain it through a window screen and pick at the chunks.

4) I hate my job.

5) I want to be excited about Shock Force but I am not.

6) I watched a video clip the other day that could have been entitled "The Shocker Force" if such things had titles. It had nothing to do with Strykers.

7) I am still waiting for Matrix Games to finish their V4Victory-like immensity - I think it'll be great when done.

8) Mike Nelson has a new twist on the MST3K idea coming - Rifftraxx. Appropriately the teaser is for one of the greatest Zen bouncer action flicks ever made, Road House.

See Joe, you could have had all that on a podcast.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'm back in town BUT I'M STILL BUSY. Hope to get a podcast on the air this weekend BUT NO PROMISES 'CAUSE I'M BUSY DAMNIT!

Joe

1) Your podcasts are bereft of meaning because you haven't interviewed ME yet.</font>

Originally said by Defender of the Gnomes:

I am so going to drive out to Maine and kick your arse...

Don't forget to bring your step stool, otherwise you'll have trouble reaching said arse.

[ July 21, 2006, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: bauhaus ]

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

2) Once again I have become the victim of some nefarious Gnomish Mind Trick and invited Seanachai to my very home this evening.

Hide any booze I might like. </font>