RPG-7, Fire discipline & Peng Challenge's explained

What kind of weird carny upbringing did you have, Steve?
Great game developers aren't the products of normal childhood environments. What great lapse of parental oversight produced you lot here is something that even the most seasoned shrinks would not want to have in their heads at night.

Yeah, you seem to have an awful lot of spare time of late to be slumming around, listening to podcasts and posting ungrammatical gibberish (whatsamatta, the fumes down here gettin' to ya?). Why aren't you out cracking the whip over the slaves to get them cranking out code and renderings faster? Or is that Moon's job?
Nah, Moon's job is to part fools with their money. And I don't have any spare time, Emrys. As punishment for crimes I'd rather not discuss (no, they did not involve hampsters) I was given the choice between doing 1000 hours of community service or a day of posting in this thread. It was a tough choice, but I figured this was easier than pickup up trash on the side of the highway or driving old women around to get to get their hair dyed blue (or whatever old women do these days).

Oh, and just pay the annoyed fishy. I don't want yet another esteemed member (*caugh*) of this Forum emailing me asking for your home address so they can come kick your ass personally. BTW, did Username ever show up?

Steve

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

hampsters

pickup up
(*caugh*)
If you're going to hang around, how about some diction? How about some pizzazz?

Then again, if you have no spare time that leaves little chance for those English as a Second Language classes.

Oh, and just pay the annoyed fishy. I don't want yet another esteemed member (*caugh*) of this Forum emailing me asking for your home address so they can come kick your ass personally.

Goddamn right!

If I thought posting to this thread was worth spell checking and proof reading I would have to do some deep soul searching and probably enter some sort of 12 step program. So you;l have to takes me and my quicklee written wittt "as is]

Oh, and aren't I supposed to say "bite me" at this juncture? Just in case: bite me stoat.

Steve

Originally posted by Flammenwerfer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Should I do it in barely comprehensible Catalonian Spanish?

Catalonian Spanish. Huh? That's like saying french korean. </font>

Stoat, what he means is you created a redundant oxymoron. Redundant because by its nature Catalonian Spanish is barely comprehensible. Oxymoron because Catalon is about as Spanish as French Fries are French, English Muffins are English, or the Chinese Food around here is Chinese (I don't know what it is, but nobody from China will own up to it).

Steve

Stoat, what he means is you created a redundant oxymoron. Redundant because by its nature Catalonian Spanish is barely comprehensible. Oxymoron because Catalon is about as Spanish as French Fries are French, English Muffins are English, or the Chinese Food around here is Chinese (I don't know what it is, but nobody from China will own up to it).

Steve

I tried so hard to make it seem like I knew what I was talking about. I meant Castilian Spanish, which is not redundant as it refers to a specific dialect of the Spanish language. I should just end it all now.

I should just end it all now.
Quick, someone hand Stoat something lethal and foolproof. This opportunity may not present itself again.

Hey... lookie there. The latest build has FINALLY finished downloading. Guess that means I'm outta here! Been fun killing time with you fine, fine individuals. No really, I mean it. No, REALLY, I do. Ah... who am I kidding...

Steve

Hey... lookie there. The latest build has FINALLY finished downloading. Guess that means I'm outta here!

Yeh right mate, we've heard about your bandwidth...two tin cans and a bit of string between 'em isn't it?

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

...I should just end it all now.

Bah! stoat, if you are bothered that much by your little goof then you need a reality check, my friend. </font>

Ehm. I just wanted to vent a bit here. I have a slow net connection and just wasted 6 hours of bandwidth downloading some of the tripe that is on Joe Shaw's podcast website. I wound up listening to Joe, Berli, Sir 37mm, and other assorted wackos (no offence intended) for 40 minutes. How bad was it? Well, that wasn't worth delaying CM:SF's development, that's all I have to say. For those who truly have nothing better to do (including suicide), you can see what I mean for yourself:

http://pengchallenge.blogspot.com/

Worst of all, I know that The Justicar For Life has MORE podcasts sitting on his harddrive. Some people ponder the meaning of the Universe, others wonder if there is a God. Myself, I wonder how the greatest communications tool ever invented could be wasted on hosting such utter tosh (as those silly Brits might say). Thankfully, our Forums here at Battlefront.com are all contributors to the expansion of the Human mind. Present Mother Beautiful Thread excluded, of course.

Steve

You didn't listen to my Podcast?

You know, if this current job peters out and I sober up, I am so going to drive out to Maine and kick your arse...