RPG-7, Fire discipline & Peng Challenge's explained

Originally posted by Seanachai:

It's one of those days when I'm wandering around the apartment thinking to myself 'I wish someone would call me so I could find the phone, again...'

Done and done ... he found his phone.

I am SO here for you guys.

Joe

p.s. Wasn't the CMSF post of his one of the classics? I think so.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I rather liked that one, Emrys.

Sir 37mm! For one, glorious, shining moment, you didn't 'suck'.

I'm not sure it's enough, though. Lie down on the floor and throw filth over yourself until I decide.

Enough for what?

Enough for me to earn a reply to the email I sent you many moons ago, perhaps?

Bah, what do I care I have the next 107.3 hours free… go me!

It's one of those days when I'm wandering around the apartment thinking to myself 'I wish someone would call me so I could find the phone, again...'

You clueless scion of a dung beetle! Why can't you work it out the way a normal drunk does? Go to where the phone jacks into the wall, then follow the cord. And if you use a cordless phone, it serves you right to lose it, you mindless pawn of the capitalist conspiracy. Don't even get me started on cell phones.

I note the the call you received was from Olde Foul Joe which should be punishment enough, I suppose. It must have been horribly unpleasant.

Michael

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Enough for what?

To ensure your survival as an entity.

Enough for me to earn a reply to the email I sent you many moons ago, perhaps?

You'll get words when I want to give them to you, and glory in every moment you spend without meriting harsh words from me.

Bah, what do I care I have the next 107.3 hours free… go me!

That's 107.3 hours that you could gainfully use to scoop up ****e from the floor (where you are, I presume, currently lying), and casing it over yourself as you abase yourself before me.

It would reassure me to hear that you are, in fact, lying on the floor and scrabbling up filth to pour upon your own head. That is what you are doing in between posting, correct?

That's 107.3 hours that you could gainfully use to scoop up ****e from the floor (where you are, I presume, currently lying), and casing it over yourself as you abase yourself before me.

It would reassure me to hear that you are, in fact, lying on the floor and scrabbling up filth to pour upon your own head. That is what you are doing in between posting, correct?

Nonsense... I’m gonna get completely rat-arsed & then beat the ****e out of Sturmy!

As for 'reassurance' how about this…

*Sir 37mm puts on his mothering face*

Awww does little Seanachawoopsy need comforting? Don’t you worry your silly little head with such naughty thoughts… does the little gnomey whomey want some warm milk?

Milk?

Well sod you! Ya great big fecking walking, talking headache… I’ve just found a pack of rotting Sushi & I can tell you that stinking, shrivelled mass is far more appetising than dealing with your usual Prima Dona whims.

*Sir 37mm takes off his mothering face*

[ July 22, 2006, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

I have returned from Edmonton, and lived to tell the tale. The horrors I underwent are too terrible to be catalogue, but it was nice being in a place without a ridiculous liquor tax.

You were in EDMONTON? I thought you chose to go to D.C. or something?

Well sod you! Ya great big fecking walking, talking headache… I’ve just found a pack of rotting Sushi & I can tell you that stinking, shrivelled mass is far more appetising than dealing with your usual Prima Dona whims.

You left your "mothering face" on for this? Exactly who did you learn your parenting skilz from?

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

You left your "mothering face" on for this? Exactly who did you learn your parenting skilz from? </font>

Sir 37mm, you have been found wicked in my sight. I shall smite you.

Just as soon as I sober up, or get more pissed.

Decisions, decisions...

The night is still young. And it is Saturday. Maybe that knowledge will help you in your decision making?

Probably the pack of feculent weasels that raised him. sniff

Sir 37mm, you have been found wicked in my sight. I shall smite you.

Just as soon as I sober up, or get more pissed.

Decisions, decisions...

Preferably the former… two hours in & I’ve already had someone GO TO GREAT LENGTHS (!) to piss on my parade … I’m now in a roight soddin' mood… sturmy is so gonna get it!

You know sometimes the incessant stupidity & daftness of you buggars serves as a very useful anchor in a chaotic world.

105 hours to go…

105 hours to go…

BOW! BOW BEFORE ME! DO IT NOW! FAST UP WITH IT!

Man, I haven't actually seen the top of my desk in...well, according to the lowest deposits, about 18 months. Hey, Berli, thanks for the Kate Bush stuff!

I'm au naturel my dear!

While I'm interested to find that I'm not the only one here who posts while naked, the fact that you are informing a Lady of the 'Pool of this fact makes you RIPE FOR A GOOD KICKING, YOU BUGGERED LITTLE LIMEY SEWER RAT!

I think I'm going to go with 'getting more pissed'.

Or, in the terms of an ancient joke: The regiment has decided to repair!

BOW! BOW BEFORE ME! DO IT NOW! FAST UP WITH IT!

Wild Peng's wouldn't make me bow infront of you ya Berli licking fecker!

Antz however are another matter... I've been on my knee's all week checking out them feckers... I even found one which you could confuse with a beetle.

So if you want me to bow before you, you'll need a more interesting bug for me to investigate than yourself... either that or you could drop some loose change

While I'm interested to find that I'm not the only one here who posts while naked, the fact that you are informing a Lady of the 'Pool of this fact makes you RIPE FOR A GOOD KICKING, YOU BUGGERED LITTLE LIMEY SEWER RAT!

I thought it was taken as given that most Cesspoolers forget to put their clothes on... if these things are not spoken of infront of Ladies then I doubt that it is for fear of offending them (for they're a hardy sort & used to dealing with items of little merit)... no, it is most likely not spoken of because so few notice that is abnormal to go to work wearing nawt but a huge 'comedy' hat featuring a moose holding a "more beer here" sign

[ July 22, 2006, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I am having a family bar be que, I am drunk I am happy, and I dont give a **** about the world, the middle east, Lebanon or anything else. I am happy, does that mean I am a bad person?

Oh, no. There's innumerable other reasons as to why you're a bad person. Carry on with being happy.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I am having a family bar be que, I am drunk I am happy, and I dont give a **** about the world, the middle east, Lebanon or anything else. I am happy, does that mean I am a bad person?

You're not a bad person (even if you're a wretched mafia ninja hitman)... you're a role model!

Thank you all.....where does concern end and happiness begin?

My life is good, do I have to feel guilty because Abdul in Beirut is displaced by Israeli bombs, or that Shlomo and his family have to evacuate their home because of Katyusha rockets

?

I dont want to be my brothers keeper, am I a bad person? I dont care .

Oh…

There once was a man called the Doorknocker,

Everyone loathed him to be sure,

He often got shot at by damn Fokkers,

He really was a nasty little cur.

Oh…

There once was a man called the Boo,

Foul Joe treated him like a mat,

Boo really looked like he’d sniffed some glue,

And people often called him a complete twat

Oh...

there once was a man who really was a gnome,

He often spent his time in public bars,

And one things for sure he’d never go home,

Coz sooner or later he’d end up behind bars

Oh…

There once was a man called old Foul Joe,

But I wasn’t allowed to sing a song about him without signing forms sixteen-nalpha-T-12 & 13gogawhatsaname so err… I won’t

*Sir 37mm shows off his new 50p medallion*