RPG-7, Fire discipline & Peng Challenge's explained

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Thankfully, our Forums here at Battlefront.com are all contributors to the expansion of the Human mind.

Have you even been on your own General Forum? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

He did it back in CMBO

He did it in 'BB

Lazing about the beach all day,

At night the SSN's so creepy

Squinting faces at the sky

A Grog Dorosh article

Surfers drop their boards and dry

And everybody wants a Hetzer

But behind the Chalet

My holiday's complete

And I feel like William Tell

Maid Marian on her tiptoed feet

Fitting shell fish up his bum

Shrinking in the sea so cold

Topless ladies look away

An Abbot in a sudden shower

Shelters from the rain

You wish you had a motor boat

To pose around the harbour bar

And when Foul Joe goes off to bed

You hook it up behind the car

Two fat ladies window shop

Something for the mantelpiece

In for bingo all the nines

A Grandma Steve for a Small Emma

The coach drivers stand about

Looking at a local map

About the boy he's gone away

Down to next door's caravan

That whole thing scans very badly.

Hmm, 'badly' rhymes with 'Radley'. Coincidence or the finger of God?

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

He did it back in CMBO

He did it in 'BB

Lazing about the beach all day,

At night the SSN's so creepy

Squinting faces at the sky

A Grog Dorosh article

Surfers drop their boards and dry

And everybody wants a Hetzer

But behind the Chalet

My holiday's complete

And I feel like William Tell

Maid Marian on her tiptoed feet

Shrinking in the sea so cold

Topless ladies look away

An Abbot in a sudden shower

Shelters from the rain

You wish you had a motor boat

To pose around the harbour bar

And when Foul Joe goes off to bed

You hook it up behind the car

Two fat ladies window shop

Something for the mantelpiece

In for bingo all the nines

A Grandma Steve for a Small Emma

The coach drivers stand about

Looking at a local map

About the boy he's gone away

Down to next door's caravan

That whole thing scans very badly.

Hmm, 'badly' rhymes with 'Radley'. Coincidence or the finger of God?

Michael </font>

One of these days I'm going to catch you lot napping and fill up a whole page by myself.

:D

Michael

You need to remove me from your sig line. I never gave you permission to quote me, let alone distrubute my copywritten material via electronic means. The RIAA is gonna come down hard on you, honkey!

Dear spit on my Peng, is the Cesspool truly being overrun by the likes of a complete, soddin’ wanker like Emrys?

Shirley, something must be done?

Perhaps we could replace the dead Waffler Thread with some sort of an 'Emrys thread'...

*shudder*

Of course only Emrys would ever post in the damned thing, but it might just help keep the buggar amused & off of our backs for awhile.

All who agree say Aye... or, if some of you are too pissed on Fosters to speak, just vomit once or twice... ya bleedin’ daft upside down twits

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'm on the road and busy damnit ... AND Sir Sir 37mm KNEW IT!

Yeah, yeah I knew, I admit it... but it's alright you see coz me & Boo really just needed an excuse to go rummaging through your locker.

We probably needn’t have bothered, after the usual banditry & betrayal, all I got was some false teeth, a rusty nail & an old chewed copy of Il-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles… what Boo got I’m as yet unaware

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

No, Steve of the Tin Cup and String ISP MUST complain because HIS tinny and discordant voice isn't among the podcasts hosted to date.

I have to wonder now, how deep does this terrible conspiracy really go?

I've got my eye on you J... oh look something shiny...

I have a reasonably quick connection (1.5MB), but I wouldn't touch one of Dirty Joe's podcasts with a barge pole.
Emrys, WTF is wrong with you? You're starting to talk all sensible and what not. Who told you could do that? It's like going uninvited into someone's living room and taking a crap on their floor without asking. Actually, in the context of this thread it is more like going into someone's house and NOT crapping on their floor. Sheesh... you'd think a guy who's made 18883 of his 18890 posts to this thread would know that. Slow on the upchuck, I guess.

Bah! What's the use... talking sense to you is less fun than working with Charles' TO&E format, so I'll go back to doing that instead.

Steve

Originally posted by fytinghellfish:

You need to remove me from your sig line. I never gave you permission to quote me, let alone distrubute my copywritten material via electronic means.

I claim fair use. Besides, it's only just recompense for my providing correct information to you when you hopelessly f***ed up.

The RIAA is gonna come down hard on you, honkey!
And for that racist insult, I'm turning you in to the moderator.

tongue.gif

Michael

[ July 20, 2006, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Michael Emrys ]

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I have a reasonably quick connection (1.5MB), but I wouldn't touch one of Dirty Joe's podcasts with a barge pole.

Emrys, WTF is wrong with you? You're starting to talk all sensible and what not. Who told you could do that? It's like going uninvited into someone's living room and taking a crap on their floor without asking.</font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Dear spit on my Peng, is the Cesspool truly being overrun by the likes of a complete, soddin’ wanker like Emrys?

Listen, Teeny-Weeny, I was here before you were. Hell, I was probably here before your parent made their Big Mistake and conceived your useless ass, an act they have no doubt regretted ever since. In short, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree. Or something... Whatever. Just sod off.

Hmmpf. Arrivisté newcomers...

Michael

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Bah! What's the use... talking sense to you is less fun than working with Charles' TO&E format, so I'll go back to doing that instead.

Yeah, you seem to have an awful lot of spare time of late to be slumming around, listening to podcasts and posting ungrammatical gibberish (whatsamatta, the fumes down here gettin' to ya?). Why aren't you out cracking the whip over the slaves to get them cranking out code and renderings faster? Or is that Moon's job?

Michael

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by fytinghellfish:

You need to remove me from your sig line. I never gave you permission to quote me, let alone distrubute my copywritten material via electronic means.

I claim fair use. Besides, it's only just recompense for my providing correct information to you when you hopelessly f***ed up.

The RIAA is gonna come down hard on you, honkey!
And for that racist insult, I'm turning you in to the moderator.

tongue.gif

Michael </font>

Hell, I was probably here before your parent made their Big Mistake and conceived your useless ass

Parent? As in singular? Were you here before sex, too? Ask Sturmsebber, he'll be glad to tell all he knows.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Talking sense to Emrys is less fun than eating lint, from what I can figure out.

From what you can figure out, huh? I guess we can take that as a tacit admission that you have in fact never managed to talk sense at any time in your life. Okay, I'll accept that. Now you can go back to watching reruns of Captain Kangaroo (rhymes with Boo).

Michael

Originally posted by fytinghellfish:

PAY ME NOW!

Well, okay.

[picks nose and flicks booger in fytinghellfish's general direction]

Since you did not specify any conditions of payment in that contract you say we didn't have, anything I offer you in good faith must be regarded as discharging any obligations, stated or implied, on my part.

Michael