RPG-7, Fire discipline & Peng Challenge's explained

My ongoing research into why Waltero is apparently nuts has led me to discover that the Queen & George ‘Dubya’ Bush are in fact shape-shifting alien lizards.

Of course some simple minded sheep would bleat about there being ‘no evidence’ for such a claim but for those of us who are truly ‘enlightened’ such knowledge comes to us as no great surprise… I mean have any of you actually seen an Emrys?

Don’t tell me that fricking sod is human!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

My ongoing research into why Waltero is apparently nuts has led me to discover that the Queen & George ‘Dubya’ Bush are in fact shape-shifting alien lizards.

Of course some simple minded sheep would bleat about there being ‘no evidence’ for such a claim but for those of us who are truly ‘enlightened’ such knowledge comes to us as no great surprise… I mean have any of you actually seen an Emrys?

Don’t tell me that fricking sod is human!

It isn't research unless it involves mice running around in maces.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

He needs two.

Bollocks... a single one of you is often enough to cause endless confusion amongst the ranks.

Heck the whiff of perfume is often adequate.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, when the Bard was extolling the virtues of cheap beer to me the other evening, he must have been drunk, I suppose.

And on cheap beer, most likely.

Very well, so he CAN bribe one Olde One. He needs two. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Cheap don't cut it with Olde Ones.

I didn't know Budweiser was so expensive... I apologise for the misunderstanding </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Emrys you perfidious collection of visually displeasing baubles, you would look out of place even on Abbotts Christmas tree!

Oh, Sweetheart! That was sooooooo lovely! Too bad Valentine's Day is already past, I would have sent you a big box of chocolates.

Mmmmm-mmm *smootch*

XXXXXX

Michael

I'm on the road and busy damnit ... AND Sir Sir 37mm KNEW IT!

I'll not stand for this NotSoSwiftboating of your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Joe

p.s. Those rules truly did suck ... and that's considering the source too.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

My noble and wise master Sir37mm of the sacred and exhaulted Pool has asked me to be extremely annoying towards all the vermin that can be found in this thread. Now, i'm not a name-calling person, and i'm just too eloquent and learned for any of you to even get a glimpse of my true wittyness.

so i'm just going to hold you lot the proverbial mirror:

06_finland_2006_text.jpg

I think my job here has been done.

I leave you all flabbergasted and with my utter contempt,

Sturmy

Why don't you just shut up or otherwise I'm going to slap you like the bitch that you are. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Poof.