RPG-7, Fire discipline & Peng Challenge's explained

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Because you're so bloody stupid that you forget which way you're supposed to face when you're in the bog.

Hah, shows how stupid & wrong you are Emrys!

I ALWAYS face east when I go to the loo… though I admit I have problems when I forget my compass

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Because you're so bloody stupid that you forget which way you're supposed to face when you're in the bog.

Hah, shows how stupid & wrong you are Emrys!

I ALWAYS face east when I go to the loo… though I admit I have problems when I forget my compass </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Of course, if he did that he missed the "Mother of all Podcasts" seeing that mine is clearly the best of all. It contains the most humor, the clearest insights into the world of Combat Mission, and of course ME!!!

The only good thing about that particular podcast is that it features the most mentions of me (both directly & indirectly)… oh & that Joe finally stopped.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

...circumnavigation of the globe via the Panama Canal and passage around Cape Horn.

If he is going through the Panama Canal, why would he then back up and also make a passage around Cape Horn? I mean, aside from the fact that it's Seanachai that we speak of here.

Perhaps you meant Cape of Good Hope?

Michael

Originally posted by dalem:

I want to be excited about Shock Force but I am not.

Maybe you should switch to dirty movies.

I watched a video clip the other day that could have been entitled "The Shocker Force" if such things had titles. It had nothing to do with Strykers.
Do you really think we care? I mean, stop a moment and honestly ask yourself if there is anything anywhere in any corner of your being that could excite interest or compassion in a human being? Go ahead, we'll wait.

You couldn't find one, could you? Well, neither can we.

Michael

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

2) Once again I have become the victim of some nefarious Gnomish Mind Trick and invited Seanachai to my very home this evening.

Hide any booze I might like. </font>

The only good thing about that particular podcast is that it features the most mentions of me (both directly & indirectly)…

Actually the only "good thing" is that there have only been five or six downloads of the damn thing. It seems only the most hopeless of the bunch (yes that includes you 37 man chaser, or is that manchester?) bothered to download it at all. It remains unknown how Steve was pulled into this mess but my guess is he lost a bet.

Originally posted by Abbott:

Actually the only "good thing" is that there have only been five or six downloads of the damn thing. It seems only the most hopeless of the bunch (yes that includes you 37 man chaser, or is that manchester?) bothered to download it at all. It remains unknown how Steve was pulled into this mess but my guess is he lost a bet.

This line of attack may have had more success if it was not for the small fact that I am the ONLY ONE who the Justicar trusts with his bandwith reports & bank details.

Now to bed I must go, what will I get tonight... one maybe three hours?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

...circumnavigation of the globe via the Panama Canal and passage around Cape Horn.

If he is going through the Panama Canal, why would he then back up and also make a passage around Cape Horn? I mean, aside from the fact that it's Seanachai that we speak of here.

Perhaps you meant Cape of Good Hope?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

2) Once again I have become the victim of some nefarious Gnomish Mind Trick and invited Seanachai to my very home this evening.

Hide any booze I might like. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

5) I want to be excited about Shock Force but I am not.

You know, I was talking to a friend of mine about the whole Combat Mission Games/Forum thing the other day and the imminent (relatively speaking) release of Shock-and-Awe Force.

I explained it thusly:

Imagine that one day you're walking around your neighbourhood, and you suddenly come across this rather non-descript bar called the Forum Pub, and you go in for a beer, and it turns out to be the greatest pub you've ever been to. It's run by a bunch of guys named BFC, and you meet a great bunch of people. And one day, the BFC guys tell you that there's someone special they want you to meet, and they introduce you to this French girl named Jeanette.

You immediately fall head over heels for her, and start spending all your time with her. And the two of you are always going down to the Forum Pub together. And this goes on for a long time.

After a while, of course, troubles with Jeanette start cropping up; the two of you, while still having a great time, aren't as close as you once were. Then the guys at BFC tell you that they want you to meet this new chick named Svetlana. Well, you meet her, and you immediately break things off with Jeanette. Svetlana's a little different, of course. More foreign, not as familiar. And because she's harder to figure out, she's more frustrating.

But she's got you doing things you've never done before! And she loves the Forum Pub just as much as Jeanette does. You still see Jeanette down at the pub sometimes, and she doesn't harbour any resentments. The two of you are still good friends. And then one day, down at the pub, you meet Svetlana's sister, Sofia. Whoa! She's as hot as Svetlana, and a little more what you're used to. And she knows tricks that Svetlana doesn't.

So you're in bed with both of them, now, without any petty jealousies surfacing, and still having a great time down at the Forum Pub with all these guys you've come to know there, when BFC announces that they're going to completely remodel and remake the place. And they hint to you that they've got a new, special someone they want you to meet.

So of course everyone wants to know what the new place is going to be like, and speculation runs rampant. Arguments and even fights break out about what the new place should be like. And suddenly you hear the rumour that the guys from BFC are making a special announcement.

So you beat feet down to the Forum Pub and, in front of the entire clentelle, the guys from BFC announce that they're converting the place to a Gay Country Western Bar with line-dancing.

And then they call you over and introduce you to the 'special someone' they've been hinting at. And it's this really handsome guy named Ali.

And you're not sure if you want to play 'catch'. But he seems like a really great guy.

And my buddy said: You should call the BFC guys Sam, Coach and Woody.

And I said 'Why'?

And he said 'Look, if you're going to climb to the top of Mount Analogy, you might as plant a flag up there.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

I have returned from Edmonton, and lived to tell the tale. The horrors I underwent are too terrible to be catalogue, but it was nice being in a place without a ridiculous liquor tax.

Why would you go to Edmonton? Are you doing some sort of Penance?

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

You know, if this current job peters out and I sober up, I am so going to drive out to Maine and kick your arse...

Careful, you might break a nail. </font>

My own personal preference would be to have you launched at one of the Lagrange points… to float, unchanging, amongst the cosmos for an eternity as a reminder to people of all following generations , and of the hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional cockroaches who'll follow us, that ‘THIS is a total prat’

Actually, I rather liked that one, Emrys.

Sir 37mm! For one, glorious, shining moment, you didn't 'suck'.

I'm not sure it's enough, though. Lie down on the floor and throw filth over yourself until I decide.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

5) I want to be excited about Shock Force but I am not.

You know, I was talking to a friend of mine about the whole Combat Mission Games/Forum thing the other day and the imminent (relatively speaking) release of Shock-and-Awe Force.

I explained it thusly:

Imagine that one day you're walking around your neighbourhood, and you suddenly come across this rather non-descript bar called the Forum Pub, and you go in for a beer, and it turns out to be the greatest pub you've ever been to. It's run by a bunch of guys named BFC, and you meet a great bunch of people. And one day, the BFC guys tell you that there's someone special they want you to meet, and they introduce you to this French girl named Jeanette.

You immediately fall head over heels for her, and start spending all your time with her. And the two of you are always going down to the Forum Pub together. And this goes on for a long time.

After a while, of course, troubles with Jeanette start cropping up; the two of you, while still having a great time, aren't as close as you once were. Then the guys at BFC tell you that they want you to meet this new chick named Svetlana. Well, you meet her, and you immediately break things off with Jeanette. Svetlana's a little different, of course. More foreign, not as familiar. And because she's harder to figure out, she's more frustrating.

But she's got you doing things you've never done before! And she loves the Forum Pub just as much as Jeanette does. You still see Jeanette down at the pub sometimes, and she doesn't harbour any resentments. The two of you are still good friends. And then one day, down at the pub, you meet Svetlana's sister, Sofia. Whoa! She's as hot as Svetlana, and a little more what you're used to. And she knows tricks that Svetlana doesn't.

So you're in bed with both of them, now, without any petty jealousies surfacing, and still having a great time down at the Forum Pub with all these guys you've come to know there, when BFC announces that they're going to completely remodel and remake the place. And they hint to you that they've got a new, special someone they want you to meet.

So of course everyone wants to know what the new place is going to be like, and speculation runs rampant. Arguments and even fights break out about what the new place should be like. And suddenly you hear the rumour that the guys from BFC are making a special announcement.

So you beat feet down to the Forum Pub and, in front of the entire clentelle, the guys from BFC announce that they're converting the place to a Gay Country Western Bar with line-dancing.

And then they call you over and introduce you to the 'special someone' they've been hinting at. And it's this really handsome guy named Ali.

And you're not sure if you want to play 'catch'. But he seems like a really great guy.

And my buddy said: You should call the BFC guys Sam, Coach and Woody.

And I said 'Why'?

And he said 'Look, if you're going to climb to the top of Mount Analogy, you might as plant a flag up there. </font>