HUMBLE REINCARNATION OF THE PENG CHALLENGED THREAD

Guest konrad

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedy:

What's the point of giving him a passport?

Surely everyother nation on this Earth would refuse him entry anyway.

Oh, you would think, wouldn't you? But in the recent past, Seanachai, allegedly has been allowed in the U.K and Mace was allowed into Canada (Which merely underscores the suspicions I've had on the general level of intelligence in the Evil Empire to our north).

So, I think we do ourselves a disservice if we assume these countries screening processes are up to the task.

Remember, we're talking about government workers, here.

(An oxymoron of astronomical proportions.)

What's the point of giving him a passport?

Surely everyother nation on this Earth would refuse him entry anyway.

So you know where to deport him back to, silly.

Sheesh, Aussies, they all think it's a one way ticket.

Originally posted by Leeo:

I demand the return of his emminent Justicar!

This place is sadly lacking in petty and administrative red herrings, as well as a good bit of chuckles, without his presence.

Though we all fun him, and find in him fun, and funnily find him, he is the keel to our wayward sailboat of constructing existence into the great dark.

Don't make me petulant, Justicar!

[sNEER] As if I care if you become MORE petulant than normal.

I am returned lads ... though I'm sad to say it with the state of things around here. Clearly the

Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread fell down on the job AGAIN and was unable to maintain even a SEMBLANCE of order. No doubt his pocket developed a hole and he lost his bullet ... AGAIN.

Konrad started a thread ... for the LUV OF GAWD Konrad? Is this what we've been reduced to ... Konrad? First Abbott returns and now Konrad starts a thread, the Queen posts some 5,389 times IN A ROW and Pawbroon shows up ... IS THIS THE END TIMES?

It's clear that the M.B.T. NEEDS my firm hand on the tiller ... note the nautical reference ...

The truth is that ... I've been on a cruise.

Would I let YOU LOT know that? With Silent Hunter IV out? I think not.

I DO blame you, however, for the birthdate on my passport being wrong.

But it's not as if I didn't think of you while on the high seas. I recall one young urchin in Nassau who offerred to sing for a dollar ... he reminded me so much of Seanachai I just couldn't resist kicking him in the fork.

And so I've returned ... sunburnt and with a WHOLE new appreciation for the finer points of snorkeling (hint: INFLATE the lifevest BEFORE getting in the water and don't believe that you can still do things you used to do when half the age you are now.)

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

and don't believe that you can still do things you used to do when half the age you are now.

Like putting coherent thoughts together!

Even at half the age that you are now, you'd still be considered old.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Mace was allowed into Canada (Which merely underscores the suspicions I've had on the general level of intelligence in the Evil Empire to our north)

So since I was also allowed into the USA, what can you say about the general level of intelligence there?

Originally posted by Bugged:

*gives beer to Mace and bauhaus*

You're a legend, Bugged! **consumes his share quickly**

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I recall one young urchin in Nassau

You took a cruise to Nassau?

Wikipedia says "Nassau is a city in Lac qui Parle County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 83 at the 2000 census".

Guess your company was really showing how much they appreciate you Joe.

*eyes beer*

Bugged have I ever mentioned that you are the most gorgeous and generous lady I have ever met?

..and you are the lowest creep who will do anything for free beer. (Or so all the boys say at your local). Don't you know there won't be any beer left after Mace gets his grubby mits working on the bottle tops ?

You would also be the sort who would send old innernet jokes attempting to be-smirch The Premiership Team.

Well, you're batting a 2 from 2 failure rate already. Since your attempted slur on The Premiership Team misfired badly, I will make you a 3 time loser. Send a setup, and we shall post your loss all over the 'pool.

Noba.

Originally posted by **YK2**:

Welcome home Joe... got any pics?

There we go! That's just what we need. Shots of the Old Foul One dressed in his usual swimming attire.

Stupid floppy hat, Japanese pearl diver-style goggles, water wings and a banana warmer.

There's something that's guaranteed to bring your breakfast up.

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

*watches Leeo pass out, then takes what's left of the 12 pack*

I'm not begging, I'm stealing.

*gives beer to Mace and bauhaus*

*notices that the 12 pack that got Leeo so sloshed still had 11 beers in it* </font>