HUMBLE REINCARNATION OF THE PENG CHALLENGED THREAD

Guest konrad

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Patch:

I'm guessing that they are both passed out on the floor and Sam is licking both of their faces...

I'd put money on the fact that Dalem is passed out on the floor and Seanachai is licking Dalem's face while wearing a red-pointy hat.......and nothing else.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Maybe you better take a seat Bauhaus.

Geeze ... you can't count on these Goobernationals for ANYTHING ... SIT DOWN bauhaus!

See you have to be forceful and firm with him ... and, needless to say, don't let him get up on your leg.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Maybe you better take a seat Bauhaus.

Geeze ... you can't count on these Goobernationals for ANYTHING ... SIT DOWN bauhaus!

See you have to be forceful and firm with him ... and, needless to say, don't let him get up on your leg.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Nietzsche:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Here you are then. A Sampo. p1k1.gif

Well, perhaps not a real Sampo but very close.

In fact it's an anchovy powered device by P. Bonk & Co. Very close to a Sampo though. </font>

Oh for the luv of Gawd do TRY not to be more stupid than we expect from an Outerboarder. You don't provide something "close to" a Sampo ... you provide the real thing or nothing at all.

However I, in eternal service to the Olde Ones, have found a REAL Sampo ... see the second line, 3rd Vice - Community Service.

http://www.amvets-wi.org/auxofficers.htm

Now THAT'S a Sampo by Gawd.

YOU, on the other hand, have no email address in your profile and we dismiss you with a disdainful sniff.

{Sniff ... disdainful ... one, each}

Joe

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

{Sniff ... disdainful ... one, each}

Joe

I... can't ... sniff... anymore...

groovy.

I'm sorry, but it's just a wee bit too early in the morning for Joe idea of eye candy, OK?

I mean, I'd rather be forced to witness Abbott's odd auto-erotic truck fixation than have to look at the runner ups of the annual "Miss Jane Hathaway" Stunt Double Competition.

Well, wait a minute... that was a lie. Both are equally repulsive.