HUMBLE REINCARNATION OF THE PENG CHALLENGED THREAD

Guest konrad

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Eaglehill, County Kildare, Shaw relations ... REPORT Damn You Sir!

Joe

They showed me your family seat. It didn't look comfortable, but the bar that dropped over your ancestor's feet looked well-worn, and it was advantageously placed so that all the other villagers could pelt them with offal as they sat there locked down...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Eaglehill, County Kildare, Shaw relations ... REPORT Damn You Sir!

Joe

They showed me your family seat. It didn't look comfortable, but the bar that dropped over your ancestor's feet looked well-worn, and it was advantageously placed so that all the other villagers could pelt them with offal as they sat there locked down... </font>

Tch, tch, tch... times up Boo! Your paltry email excuses have saved you from the final turns of our little stoush for at least 4 weeks.

Yours truely is off back to the land of Oz for a 4 week vacation and I'm leaving my laptop and your imminent ass whupp'in until I return to the sandy, dusty Gulf.

Now, no misbehaving while I'm gone, respect your betters (in your case, safest to assume everyone is your better) and leave Joe alone, he's very sensitive you know.

For the rest of you sorry lot, your grey little lives will be immeasurably saddened by my departure but I rest safe in the knowledge that you will all yearn for my return the more.

W00T!

Originally posted by Stuka:

Tch, tch, tch... times up Boo! Your paltry email excuses have saved you from the final turns of our little stoush for at least 4 weeks.

Wow... 4 weeks of not having to watch the "Keystone Kop-like" antics of your baffled Bolsheviks being ground down by my tanks and HMGs...

I'll just have to learn to survive, I guess.

Yours truely is off back to the land of Oz for a 4 week vacation and I'm leaving my laptop and your imminent ass whupp'in until I return to the sandy, dusty Gulf.

Out of the frying pan...

Now, no misbehaving while I'm gone, respect your betters (in your case, safest to assume everyone is your better) and leave Joe alone, he's very sensitive you know.

I know nothing of his sensitivity. I try to never actually touch his Foulness.

For the rest of you sorry lot, your grey little lives will be immeasurably saddened by my departure but I rest safe in the knowledge that you will all yearn for my return the more.

W00T!

Yeah... about that... (Hands Stuka-Nuka-Puka_Pants some tissues)...you still got some jelly on your forehead from the electroshock therapy, why don't you go clean yourself up, eh?

Hey BOO!

wot's the scoop with Mozilla? I been gettin the crashies like crazy with my t-bird mail and my f-fox thinger. I blame M$ and a recent patch or somefink a "security enhancement" or other bovine excrement. They say they are making winderz better when all they are doing is making competitors incompatible. damn them. damn them to heck. heck. That's the lefty conspiracy tinhat brigade explano.

now for the righty asshat division explano:

I hates these infernal computering machines almost as much as I hate the people that use em. The innernets are a librul plot to undermine gawd, jebus and the merkin way.

So, BOO! just when your 105 barrage had my left company panicked and scattering your mail goes titsup and we are in suspenders. Fix. Now.

Welcome to the work week Bard. May your paycheck be directly deposited into your barstool.

Originally posted by Abbott:

Oh yeah it's got a HEMI!

Oh yeah, it's still just a hunk of metal. That you've shown us before. That we don't care about. That you apparently are WAY too attached to. That provides us an opportunity to butcher the English language. That proves the idiocy of repeated photos of one's "truck." That we still don't care about.

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Oh yeah it's got a HEMI!

Oh yeah, it's still just a hunk of metal. That you've shown us before. That we don't care about. That you apparently are WAY too attached to. That provides us an opportunity to butcher the English language. That proves the idiocy of repeated photos of one's "truck." That we still don't care about. </font>

Oh yeah it's got a HEMI!

Oh yeah, it's still just a hunk of metal. That you've shown us before. That we don't care about. That you apparently are WAY too attached to. That provides us an opportunity to butcher the English language. That proves the idiocy of repeated photos of one's "truck." That we still don't care about. </font>

Oh yeah it's got a HEMI!

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Hey BOO!

wot's the scoop with Mozilla? I been gettin the crashies like crazy with my t-bird mail and my f-fox thinger. I blame M$ and a recent patch or somefink a "security enhancement" or other bovine excrement. They say they are making winderz better when all they are doing is making competitors incompatible. damn them. damn them to heck. heck. That's the lefty conspiracy tinhat brigade explano.

now for the righty asshat division explano:

I hates these infernal computering machines almost as much as I hate the people that use em. The innernets are a librul plot to undermine gawd, jebus and the merkin way.

So, BOO! just when your 105 barrage had my left company panicked and scattering your mail goes titsup and we are in suspenders. Fix. Now.

Welcome to the work week Bard. May your paycheck be directly deposited into your barstool.

I know, I know, I know. We're working on it over here, Boss.

I'm going to be gone for most of the weekend, but I got this guy coming over who's a wacky, computer mammojamma, and thinks he knows wot's wot.

We shall see...

Originally posted by dalem:

Who is Konrad and why is Seanachai making me allow him to post under my name?

BRING ME A SAMPO!!!!!!!

-dale

You don't deserve a Sampo, you feck!

konrad is my illegitimate Polish...I'm not sure what our relationship would be. All I know is that he's illegitimate.

Now, I think it is still only right that someone, preferably a goddamn Finn,

BRING ME A SAMPO!

Look forward to more posts from Dalem and myself. I am at his home...or rather, warren, for drinks, food and entertainment. And it is still early.

Originally posted by Patch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

why is Seanachai making me allow him to post under my name?

Maybe he is threatening to sing a jolly singsong and make you wear a red pointy hat if you don't let him? </font>