Your Best Screen Shot?

MarkEzra

But is that actually possible? To get between one set of wheels is feasible, I would say, but to fly straight out again through such a small gap on the other side of the vehicle? What are the chances of the angle of motion vs angle of target vehicle being so perfectly aligned as to allow that to happen?

btw, if you still have the save, try replaying and looking for an explosion beyond the target tank. If the missile did escape between the wheels it will have to have made contact somewhere else.

Is it possible? The vehicle was stationare, so I suppose it is.

And no, there was absolutely no sign of it at the start of the next move. It just evaporated. Possible bug?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RommL

They are stunning mods… you can’t go on and on denying us their use… it’s not “reasonable or proportionate behaviour”… ;)

Fine mods… :).

BTW… do you have any idea when you will release them to us masses… soon I hope…

Huntarr…

Very cunning stuff… !

All good stuff,

All the best,

Kip.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the Marines Module and have been having a blast - this is from one of the Campaign missions where I ended up knife Fighting with Tanks in a small village , the T55 that just got hit was only 40m away (not show in the Screenshot but the sabot penertrator punched out the back and hit the ground about 50m behind).

knifefightlt9.jpg

Darius, nice. I was playing around with the TF Thunder campaign just to test bunkers and one of my M1s fired engaged a bunker and killed it. The round went out of the bunker and into one of the stationary T55s, killing it as well. Talk about a 1 in a million shot.

Normal Dude,

Sweet, that looks like a really great battle. :D

Wallbreaching under combat conditions

breachingwalls.jpg

The Tank with its turret reversed slammed thrue the wall during cover of smoke. Hardly a second later angry Devildogs flashed thrue the smoke throwing themself on the stunned defenders and ripping them to pieces. :cool: