Your Best Screen Shot?

MarkEzra

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Webwing:

RommL,

What kind of configuration for the graphics are you using?

And also your computer specs!?

Those images look fantastic!!! :cool:

-

I am on a laptop. in resolution 1280x800.with a dual core, a Nvidia 7600 and 2GO of ram.

I hope to have replied ;)

Originally posted by RommL:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Webwing:

RommL,

What kind of configuration for the graphics are you using?

And also your computer specs!?

Those images look fantastic!!! :cool:

-

I am on a laptop. in resolution 1280x800.with a dual core, a Nvidia 7600 and 2GO of ram.

I hope to have replied ;) </font>

• 4 weeks later...

Paratroopers tip of the spearhead into Syria

by Sgt. Timothy Dahn

TF Sky Dragon PAO

Paratroopers from the 82nd Airborne Division's 508th Airborne Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, led the way for the ground war into Syria by conducting a nighttime insertion by parachute on 4 June 2008 at approximately 0035 hours.

The 4th Brigade Combat Team's mission was to secure a valuable airstrip to be used for the rapid insertion of heavy infantry assets, and to open another front against the entrenched Syrian regulars, as well as link-up with elements from the 5th Special Forces Group in support of Task Force Sky Dragon's overall mission.

The jump was completed with only sporadic enemy ground fire, and minimal casualties upon the drop zone. Immediately upon completion of their landings, the troopers of the 508th assembled and conducted a successful assault on the airstrip, codenamed: "Green Turkey."

The 508th suffered 1 KIA and 5 WIA, while inflicting an estimated 250-500 Syrian casualties and taking over 200 prisoners of war.

Present on the jump were veterans of the divisions most recent combat jump into Afghanistan, and their leadership and experienced proved to be critical in both the planning and execution phases.

_82nd3.jpg

Paratroopers from A/2-508th/4th BCT/82nd cross a deadly street nicknamed, "Purple Heart Road."

Photo by: Spc. Walter Newman, 82nd Special Troops Battalion.

[ May 31, 2008, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Clavicula_Nox ]

Originally posted by Flanker15:

Cool there's the RPG18 I've never seen!

Thanks Letha.

Hehe, I had the same and was in bad need of ALLL AT resources I could get. So just rushed my AT3 teams (expanded their missiles). Finally I saw one of my teams firing the RPG 18, however the round didn't arm :( (or was cought in the slat armour).

My RPG-29's & T62MV's did the yob though :D

From the side both of these take out an M1A1 SA with ease.. Ill try to get one RPG 18 on target again (in PBEM) and see if it can take out a stryker.

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Lethaface,

I knew it was theoretically possible, but egad! Was this vs. AI, human, or what?

Regards,

John Kettler

This one was vs the AI, my first real WEGO try against the AI since normally I play RT. Also playing a H2H game atm, will show some as soon as I can smile.gif However, i'm not sure about any results :D