Your Best Screen Shot?

MarkEzra

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RommL,

I download the mod for the grass and I can't get it to open its stating corrupt file. Has anybody else download it and get it to work? If yes is there some other place that I can get the mod instead of CMMODS?

Originally posted by JohnO:

RommL,

I download the mod for the grass and I can't get it to open its stating corrupt file. Has anybody else download it and get it to work? If yes is there some other place that I can get the mod instead of CMMODS?

Try here - http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=003695;p=1#000000

Although CMmods worked fine for me.

I'd like to know which mod these uniforms are from...

russeenaction1me0.png

Originally posted by JohnO:

RommL,

Try to download it on my blog...What's more you will possess all the elements... ;)

caution: My blog is in French...

http://cmthenews.canalblog.com/

Some really excellent shots here, but gotta say that one of Flanker15's is the killer - quite literally. Wow! What a story is contained in that image. If some realworld journalist had snapped that and published it, it would've been posted worldwide and caused all kind of political controversy about sending young men to war.

btw Am I missing sumtin? How do you take screenshots?

Originally posted by handihoc:

btw Am I missing sumtin? How do you take screenshots?

With Windows XP:

1. Click on Print Screen button (you can only do this one at a time and the screen save is always the last click)

2 Exit game and go to Programs/accessories/Paint

3. In Paint click edit and Paste. You can now use paint to change size, file type to upload (JEPG usually ) or get Photoshop which I use because ANY dunderhead can get Really good results with it...I'm living proof!)

rockets.jpg