Pick your side!

Game is only a month away and we need to decide on whose side is everyone here. I'm leaning more towards the cult Syrians myself..Cool russian toys, curses in arabic, kornets, retro T-55s, assault Ladas, recoiless pickups..these guys have everything. Plus, they are defending their country against all people's favourite bad guy right now, Uncle Sam :D . More challenging too and a chance to see what tactics can work against the world's most powerful army.

Campaign's American-only. But stand-alone scenarios are supposed to be free-wheeling. Red-on-Red, blue-on-blue. Heck, I wonder if we'll get to mix & match for Red & Blue vs Blue & Red! So there's an outside chance we'll be able to play Abrams & IEDs versus Blue airpower & T55s. Wacky! :eek:

I'm sure I'll be playing every which way, but based on my preferences in CMx1, I suspect I'll find playing as Syrians more interesting.

Through all of the CMx1 series, I've always found it more interesting to play the short end of the technology stick: trying to KO Tigers with Shermans or T-34s, or T-34s with Pz28(t)s and Pz(III) Kurz, or KO T-34(85s) and JS-IIs with nothing more than Panzershrecks and Panzerfausts, etc.

So once I've played through the campaigns, I suspect I'll be playing Syrians the majority of the time.