Intro Music :)

US and Them - Pink Floyd

Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits

Sky Pilot - The Animals

Billy Don't be a Hero - Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods

Originally posted by panzermartin:

Ok a little early you'd say but lets give it a try.

Any preferences? Hassan i Sahba by Hawkwind will be perfect to set the mood for the red side, as for the Blues...surfin usa maybe? :D

Hawkwind ummmm some of their really early stuff: Warrior on the Edge of Time

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Yeah, but Laibach is Slovene :D Ack... I just realized... I've been listening to Laibach for... I can hardly say it... 20 years. I'm getting old enough to retire tongue.gif

Steve

My dad tried that when he turned 65 three years ago. It lasted six months; he went back to work and is still doing what he loves and making good money at it. I suspect - I hope - that you shall be making games for the rest of us into your sixties as well.

So simmer down! It'll probably take that long for me to convince you of the correct way to model the Bren Gun tripod in any event. :mad:

Steve,

Whatever you choose, please, please for the love of all that is good, do NOT use some metal/rock crap.

Don't get me wrong, I like Laibach too, but just about every footage from Iraq or Afghanistan on youtube or whatever these days is accompanied by some rock soundtrack. It makes for a juvenile "gunz r kewl" sentiment and I'm so fed up with it I'm ready to puke if I have to suffer through any more of it.

Classical music will do fine, but there are many other options, you figure it out.

Anything "rockier" than Johnny Cash and I'll have to keep a bucket ready next to the PC.

Respectfully

luderbamsen

Don't get me wrong, I like Laibach too, but just about every footage from Iraq or Afghanistan on youtube or whatever these days is accompanied by some rock soundtrack. It makes for a juvenile "gunz r kewl" sentiment and I'm so fed up with it I'm ready to puke if I have to suffer through any more of it.
How 'bout Bad Religion's 'Let Them Eat War'? ;)

Originally posted by Moronic Max:

How 'bout Bad Religion's 'Let Them Eat War'? ;)

Never heard of it. I was thinking something along the lines of Bach's Brandenburger Concerto.

I'm also partial to Beethoven's 9th (at least ever since watching "A Clockwork Orange"), but that may be a bit "European" for this game. ;)

Otherwise, I guess something like "Morning Has Broken" would be nice. I'm sure you get the picture.

Respectfully

luderbamsen