Marlon Brando, the PENG CHALLENGE and me

Posted by the Justa-few-braincells-short ,

Noba my deepest apologies lad, had I remembered that you were Squire to Aussie Jeff much would have been made clear. It's obvious now why you are the way you are. No hope, I'm afraid, of bringing your education up to speed. No, the best course for you is simply to advance you to Knight of the CessPool, much as the dimmer bulbs in the educational system are passed on simply to get them out of the system. Not your fault of course, but rather that of a lackadasical Knight. Nonetheless, I propose to the Olde Ones that Noba having passed the requisite tests, be admitted to the rank of Knight of the CessPool!

Err, look at my sig. SILLY OLDE ONE.

Noba.

[ August 05, 2002, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: Noba ]

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

I-must-be-a-few-braincells-short-coz'-I'm-still-using-my-old-Quirely-Sig..DOH!!

Noba.

--------------------

Squire, and Defense Council to Slapdragon

Hmmm.

So, having been *BOOTED* up/down to the realm of Kah-niggett by no lesser than Mr Eevil<SUPtm</SUP> hisself, I see by your sig that you wish to instead remain as quire to a non-entity??? Odd. Very odd......please explain!!

AJ

Posted by my Grande Liege:

Twit.

Joe may be an old one, but he ain't no Olde One.

Duly noted. OLD ONE it is. He's in the same bracket as you, your Evilness.... cranky, old, irrelevant.

Posted by the Non-Banned 'AJ':

So, having been *BOOTED* up/down to the realm of Kah-niggett by no lesser than Mr Eevil hisself, I see by your sig that you wish to instead remain as quire to a non-entity??? Odd. Very odd......please explain!!
Cos you Lagh-brained doofus, It ain't got past the OLDE ONES, yea or nay. Sigh. It's hard work around here. It really is. And my Liege, Slapdragon is way above any normal non-entity, by a country mile.

(And cut out the Pauline impersonation...you know you are banned from doing that).

Noba.

Originally posted by athkatla:

Hmmm, I'm a moron, said by some sheep shagging git who has as his interests, and I quote, "Well duh! Playing wargames...oh, and sex, and eating..........yeah, drinking too".

and don't forget that he can't spell Caesar.

Originally posted by Mike:

It's still 30 seconds more than you'll ever get you sorry bastiche!!

Good comeback. But it was a little wordy. Why didn't you just say, "Sez You!"

Git.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I find myself morose tonight. Not only have I just watched "Field of Dreams" again and had to choke back the tears at the father and son playing catch, but I find myself oddly.

...and you're not the only one.

Little side note here. The part of the father was played by Dwier Brown, who also had roles in the "Thornbirds" and "The Nanny".

I went to school with him. Nice guy.

Marlow, you pathetic CheeseWiz eating git. Oh ya, and former Liege, {Just when does the stink of that particular lineage go away?} I demand a rematch!

Something smallish that we'll finish before we enter the next level of gaming holiness, CMBB. This time, try not to use your Grammont altered code and fight fair, you pathetic wanker!

Edited in honor of all Germanboy's past and present.

[ August 05, 2002, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Wildman ]

I feel better today! I want to acknowledge the outpouring of supporting emails I received from CessPoolers. I'll share just a couple, without names of course, wouldn't want to embarrass anyone:

Joe, you are the glue that holds the CessPool together. Without you and your tenacious defense of all that's right about the MBT, heaven alone knows where we'd be. I am personnally and professionally in awe of your wit, intelligence and grace under fire. When I grow up, I want to be Joe Shaw!
Joe, just a quick note from an admirer in Australia. YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH OUR WINGS MATE! Don't ever change!
And finally ...
Hi my name is Sarah. I am new to the area and am looking for new friends ...Someone to show me the town. If you are interested in hanging out with a cool girl than send me an email at sarah_877_clelan@hotmail.com ...
Oh ... no that was a different email ... never mind.

Joe

Sorry lads, its been a busy weekend of repair work

22 footer – Fixed.

17 footer – Fixed.

17 footer (the other one) - Fixed.

Cat – Fixed. Again. (what the hey, it was the neighbor's and the wire cutters were right there)

Turns will go out this evening.

It's mid-morning, my wife just hung up on me, none of the people in the office I need to meet with are available, and the HR stumblebums are trying to stiff me in salary negotiations.

Have I mentioned how much I hate Mondays?

I would discuss how much I loathe each and every one of you, but it doesn't really seem worth the effort right now.

Steve

I feel better today! I want to acknowledge the outpouring of supporting emails I received from CessPoolers. I'll share just a couple, without names of course, wouldn't want to embarrass anyone:

Joe

I just want to comment that it is so very, very sad when a person has to stoop so low as to write themselves fan mail. It's almost as sad as that scene in Sunset Boulevard where Erich Von Stroheim tells Wm. Holden that in reality he has been writing all the fan letters to Gloria Swanson through the years.

Almost as sad, I said, because that scene invokes pathos whereas you're just a confused git with delusions of grandeur.

Joe, if you need to feel good about yourself, that's OK. Just do it in private and wash your hands when you're done.

Good lord, it's hard to believe that you've actually fallen to such depths that measured on the ladder of self respect, you're several rungs below Larry Storch.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

I just want to comment that it is so very, very sad when a person has to stoop so low as to write themselves fan mail. It's almost as sad as that scene in Sunset Boulevard where Erich Von Stroheim tells Wm. Holden that in reality he has been writing all the fan letters to Gloria Swanson through the years.

Almost as sad, I said, because that scene invokes pathos whereas you're just a confused git with delusions of grandeur.

Joe, if you need to feel good about yourself, that's OK. Just do it in private and wash your hands when you're done.

Good lord, it's hard to believe that you've actually fallen to such depths that measured on the ladder of self respect, you're several rungs below Larry Storch.</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Good lord, it's hard to believe that you've actually fallen to such depths that measured on the ladder of self respect, you're several rungs below Larry Storch.</font>

Originally posted by Speedbump:

As a result, I insist that you provide me a setup to settle this point of family honor!

Speedbump

Former-Squire to Sir Joe Shaw

Oh that's right. I'd forgotten that you emerged from the same metaphorical shallow end of Joe's gene pool.

Well, let's see. If he's a couple rungs below Larry Storch of "F Troop" fame, I guess that puts you in the Don Knotts or perhaps Shemp Howard catagory.

And you want a set-up? Well, isn't that special? I hear tell that Oogly Jeff is sending me a set-up too. How about if you two fight it out and just leave me out of it? No? Ah well, I tried.

By the way, SpeedBump is such a clever name. Is that what your parents dressed you up as for Trick or Treat night? Told you go take a nap in the local Kroeger's parking lot? I like them already.

Expect something later today or tomorrow.

Git.

Im sure that many of you have been wondering, indeed many of you mentioned it in your supportive emails to me last night, what the hell IS a Boo_Radley? The question was usually accompanied by another question that was a variation on the theme "... and how can we kill him?", but that's another story.

In response to this overwhelming public demand, I've taken time from my busy day to do some research and have determined the following:

covers_boo.jpg This is, apparently, a Boo Radley ... the website contains the charming line "Boo Radley came out of nowhere, and that's exactly where they stayed." But wait, there's more!

From the KFJC Website:

New Day Rising

with Boo Radley

Sunday 6:AM - 9:AM

Start your morning immersed in the divine sounds of indie pop, rock, country, blues, hip hop, reggae, and a touch of jazz. Whether you practice Old Time Relijun or Blind Faith, all are welcome at this Ministry of Miscible Musical Mischief. Here you'll find enlightenment from the Godz, the Saints, and Angels of Light and In Heavy Syrup. So crank up those Amps for Christ and enjoy.

Hmmmm, sounds like SOMEONE has been smoking something MON! And then there's:

From a Student Assignment Page somewhere: 1) After reading chapter 5, the students will be able to list at least two reasons why the Boo Radly myth is not fact.
So whatever the myth IS it isn't true. And finally:

BooRadley.jpg This damn thing lists at $1750 ... substantially more than our lad would fetch on the open market. And last but not least ... I know I said Finally before but I lied:

From the Title of a truly dreadful poem that I won't post: I Shot Boo Radley
Now THERE'S a sentiment I think we can all get behind.

I'm sure that our Boo_Radley will drop back in and post some tedious drivel about how he got the name, where the inspiration came from, what the history of it is and how the chicks really dig guys named Boo ... as if.

Joe

Im sure that many of you have been wondering, indeed many of you mentioned it in your supportive emails to me last night, what the hell IS a Boo_Radley?

Joe. Have I mentioned lately that you are an idiot and a fool? No? Good. Cause that would've been a lie wouldn't it? Yes, it would. You are an ignorant idiot and a fool.

These boys were pretty cool once. I spent most of those days perpetually drunk so I can't recall much. I'll be back with some more Neil Young lyrics later.