Marlon Brando, the PENG CHALLENGE and me

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Serious Mode on Apologies to all regarding slow turns and all. Have been really distracted with real life. Any oncology experts out there? I have a couple of questions regarding radiation treatment and chemotherapy. Serious Mode off

Blech, hate you all, hope you have things fall of of you etc etc.

Hiram, your family remains in our thoughts and prayers. Take your time with our game.

After all, it has just started and for all we know, you might actually start to win one...

Speedbump

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been really distracted with real life.

Send me a turn if and when you can/want to. Best wishes to your family.

The rest of you bladderless creeps, send me a fecking turn. Except Goanna, Scaly dictator of the few remnants of the AoS GS, who is more reliable than someone who is very reliable with his turns, even if he so far has fared as well as Moriarty is wont of doing. On a bad day.

So no Neil Young for you. Shut it Croda.

(edited to make a long sentence longer and your lives more miserable)

[ August 05, 2002, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Geier ]

Evening all , Hope your all well .

Being a slow day at work I did a anagram or two

You will know who you are

Ano Nag

Near Sad

Ok for gay clod

Maud gone b

I chase Ann

A kat halt

Lardo boy

Arise Mahdi

Marry Toi

Le mad

Nicer glib then

Sad groan LP

Lap dazner ere

Nook day then

Dumb peeps

Low ram

ET patch

Kurler

Its a change from updates

Loyal Member of House Shavian
Good effort Speedbump and a noble sentiment but one small correction. It's actually the Shavian House. Third and finally because I think it sounds better that way and fifth because it sets us apart from the plebian other houses.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It's actually the Shavian House.

Joe

WTF is the Shave-ian House? It sounds like some sort of "gentleman's ranch" that specializes in some of the more exotic practices (not that there is anything wrong with that). It is nice to see you expanding your (w)horizons beyond the Cesspool drain commission. So, Madame Jo, how is the commute from SLC to Reno?

[ August 05, 2002, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Marlow ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Loyal Member of House Shavian

Good effort Speedbump and a noble sentiment but one small correction. It's actually the Shavian House. Third and finally because I think it sounds better that way and fifth because it sets us apart from the plebian other houses.

Joe</font>

Serious Mode on Apologies to all regarding slow turns and all. Have been really distracted with real life. Any oncology experts out there? I have a couple of questions regarding radiation treatment and chemotherapy. Serious Mode off

Blech, hate you all, hope you have things fall of of you etc etc.

Mike,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Karen

[ August 05, 2002, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Persephone ]

Originally posted by dalem:

I just remembered that you're all extremely horrible people that I'd rather see shot into the sun than spend thirty seconds with in an elevator.

Imagine forgetting a thing like that.

Don't you ever forget that again!

Persephone

Originally posted by Wildman:

Marlow, you pathetic CheeseWiz eating git. Oh ya, and former Liege, {Just when does the stink of that particular lineage go away?} I demand a rematch!

I'll fling somfink your way my misbeggoten former squire. As for your ignoble lineage, it is as lasting as those crusty stains in your airfarce issue shorts.

A note to all the others I had games with: I am easing my way back into the PBEM thingy, and will be contacting you shortly.

Im sure that many of you have been wondering, indeed many of you mentioned it in your supportive emails to me last night, what the hell IS a Boo_Radley? The question was usually accompanied by another question that was a variation on the theme "... and how can we kill him?", but that's another story.

Joe

And I feel all warm and fuzzy about you too, Joe.

That doesn't negate the fact that I loathe you and everything about you. I am nothing if not ambivalent.

Git.

Who could forget Cary Grant and Frank Sinatra grapple with something large and vaguely long across the rolling countryside? Who could forget Sophia Loren's voluptuous charms as she toyed with thier siege equipment?

So am I reminded of athkatla, me Quire. But enough of Sophia Loren and let us focus on that massive siege cannon that trundled around the hills just as me desire contemplates Sophia's fulsome attributes.

"The Pride and the Passion", QUIRE.

In yer games yer to purchase at least one British 25 pdr Howitzer and with much toiling and husky Sophia poutings, charge it towards the enemy.

Roll it up hills, and race it down in such Sisyphusian abandonment as yer can muster - NO TOWING ALLOWED. Yer to walk it.

Oh, and screenshots, Quire, so as we can see where yer end up.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle and Defender of the Paddock

[ August 05, 2002, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Who could forget Cary Grant and Frank Sinatra grapple with something large and vaguely long across the rolling countryside? Who could forget Sophia Loren's voluptuous charms as she toyed with thier siege equipment?

So am I reminded of athkatla, me Quire. But enough of Sophia Loren and let us focus on that massive siege cannon that trundled around the hills just as me desire contemplates Sophia's fulsome attributes.

In yer games yer to purchase at least one British 25 pdr Howitzer and with much toiling and husky Sophia poutings, charge it towards the enemy.

Roll it up hills, and race it down in such Sisyphusian abandonment as yer can muster - NO TOWING ALLOWED. Yer to walk it.

I'm thinking, my leige, that I'll end up going arse over tit in the mud after about 10 yards!

Originally posted by athkatla:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I'm thinking, my leige, that I'll end up going arse over tit in the mud after about 10 yards!</font>