Marlon Brando, the PENG CHALLENGE and me

Originally posted by Andreas/Germanboy/girl/Bad Pizza Nightmare:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Harv:

Ya know, you whole lot is so fermin worthless that I can't think of a single one of you that I'd even let suck the fart out of my butt.

Just had to get that off my chest. Gamey updates tomorrow.

Harv, the only reason you are not a sheep-shagger is that court order they put onto you, abolishing your rights to animal husbandry, since you would not get the actual meaning even when the judge hammered it into your demented farmboy head. I am sure you can hold the fleece for Mace anytime though, I noticed the shine in his eye at your last post.

Anyways, the purpose of my post is of course not reinterating what everybody here knew already. In actual fact, I am looking for someone to carve up post 20th September, and your last desperate email is still making me chuckle. So I thought I'll ask you for a waltz round the Steppe.

Here is how it will work. You order the game, receive it, ask your wife to unpack and install it for you, fire it up (the game!), start a QB, and send me the setup. You are free to choose what you like, with the following restrictions: variable rarity, max. 1,000 points, choose a big map.

AAR to be provided here.

The rest of you tossers can go and get stuffed for the time being.</font>

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Berli's back ... I'm sure that means something ... I wonder what?

Here's a hint...

It's the opposite of Berli's front.</font>

Originally posted by Harv:

Andreas (do I really have to bold this git?)

To answer that question, no I don't believe you do.

To the best of my knowledge only Germanboy is a squire/knight and therefore needs to be bolded whereas Andreas has no official status at all (even lower than an ssn) and therefore is not required to be bolded.

Originally posted by Speedy:

To the best of my knowledge only Germanboy is a squire/knight and therefore needs to be bolded whereas Andreas has no official status at all (even lower than an ssn) and therefore is not required to be bolded.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

To the best of my knowledge only Germanboy is a squire/knight and therefore needs to be bolded whereas Andreas has no official status at all (even lower than an ssn) and therefore is not required to be bolded.</font>

Originally posted by Speedbump:<HR>

Sir Joe, could you please tell me who all these new folks are? After all, I need some guidance in who to ignore and who to flame.

Best Regards,

Speedbump<HR>

OMG what a grovelling little pansy you are, can you get any further up Joes Squaws butt? Why don't you just sod off back to where you have been hiding your sorry hide, and save us from having to listen to your abject whimperings, which just about make me want to vomit.

[ August 02, 2002, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: athkatla ]

Posted by my loyal and trustworthy former Squire SpeedbumpSir Joe, could you please tell me who all these new folks are? After all, I need some guidance in who to ignore and who to flame.
Ah Sir Speedbump good to see you back again. The official CessPool page has been neglected by Lorak of late so it's a bit tough to keep track of the Knights, Squires and so forth. Ignoring Mikey is always a good idea since he's an SSN. The others you'll commonly see are probably Serfs or Squires.

The "House" craze was not my doing. Apparently dalem, Berli, Rune and some others found it necessary to drive a wedge into the pool, as if honest hatred wasn't enough, and created their houses composed of people who had risen to their current ranks through the auspices of a certain founding Knight.

Naturally I wanted to protect "my lads" as I continue to call you, so I created the Shavian House which is populated by myself as founder, Agua Perdido, your own fine self, Lars (and by inclusion HIS squire Hanns) and Harv.

If you have specific questions about specific scum be sure to ask.

Joe

p.s. Athkatla (spelt but not bolded) ... you are speaking of a KNIGHT OF THE CESSPOOL and a proud member of the Shavian House! You, ONLY A MISERABLE, LOWLY SERF, dare to speak to your betters so? Gives me half a mind to withdraw your serfdom so it does!

[ August 02, 2002, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by athkatla:

and save us from having to listen to your abject whimperings, which just about make me want to vomit.

Damn, you mean I didn't succeed in making you vomit...wait, then what is that all over you? Please tell me you didn't actually pick those clothes?

No wonder you haven't been taken to Squire...

Speedbump

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Posted by my loyal and trustworthy former Squire SpeedbumpSir Joe, could you please tell me who all these new folks are? After all, I need some guidance in who to ignore and who to flame.

Ah Sir Speedbump good to see you back again. The official CessPool page has been neglected by Lorak of late so it's a bit tough to keep track of the Knights, Squires and so forth. Ignoring Mikey is always a good idea since he's an SSN. The others you'll commonly see are probably Serfs or Squires.

The "House" craze was not my doing. Apparently dalem, Berli, Rune and some others found it necessary to drive a wedge into the pool, as if honest hatred wasn't enough, and created their houses composed of people who had risen to their current ranks through the auspices of a certain founding Knight.

Naturally I wanted to protect "my lads" as I continue to call you, so I created the Shavian House which is populated by myself as founder, Agua Perdido, your own fine self, Lars (and by inclusion HIS squire Hanns) and Harv.

If you have specific questions about specific scum be sure to ask.

Joe

</font>

Gee, can't wait until Sept 20 so I can whup some more Berli, Mace and He-Who-I-Do-Not-Believe-In Arse as well. But for now, can I quit hearing about it.

That is all for now, busy trying to find some projects here in the Great Satan, so those of you who I am at hazard with are free to spread your lies.

Originally posted by Speedbump:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

and save us from having to listen to your abject whimperings, which just about make me want to vomit.

Damn, you mean I didn't succeed in making you vomit...wait, then what is that all over you? Please tell me you didn't actually pick those clothes?

Speedbump</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedbump:

Speedbump</font>

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

Welcome back, Speedbump -- though I notice you haven't mentioned how thoroughly I am kicking your butt up between your shoulderblades. Of course, that is old news, isn't it?

Ahh, yes, now to the point -- I must say I am proud of my Squire, Beman, and his growing abilities to annoy and bother the accursed Outerboarders. I present as evidence:

Dave H posted August 01, 2002 02:29 PM

So they make you a squire in the (censored) (censored) thread [censored], and this is the level of your thought processes now. Posting in there appears to have an amazingly deadly effect on brain cells.

Ahh, the sweet smell of success.

Squire Beman for tonight's essay, please draft twenty pages on "Athklata: Marmite-induced Hallucination or Would that be Too Much to Ask?"

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

Welcome back, Speedbump -- though I notice you haven't mentioned how thoroughly I am kicking your butt up between your shoulderblades. Of course, that is old news, isn't it?

Steve

I thought it was clear when I mentioned how gamey you were...I mean really, tactics? Rear-slope defense? Covering mine-fields with infantry and arty? It's just...just...wrong!

Speedbump

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I am just going to sit over here in the corner. Not exactly crying, but teary-eyed nonetheless. If you feel the need to drop me a bone, you'll get the pleasure of seeing me devour it like an Irish Wolf-hound tearing into a Welsh coney.

There's a bone waiting for you in Coventry. Be a good lad and fetch it.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

How about we try some new rules? Try these on for size...

X) CMPlayer, SHUT THE F... (What's that dear?... You say I can't say that?... Why not?... Bother)

47 hike) Panzerleader, SHUT THE F.... (I didn't say CMPlayer!... Oh, that wasn't what I wasn't 'sposed ta say?... Ok, I think I have it now...

Seems Persephone and I need to have a conversation before I create any new rules.

You lot are lucky Persephone was around when he began to post. His original list as he discussed it with me was much, much longer.

[ August 02, 2002, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Seanachai:

Goodness, Geier, it suddenly clicked.

Goddamit, Geier, can't you get anything right? Next time, before handing the revolver to Seanachai and telling him to look down the barrel, put some bullets into it.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedbump:

Speedbump</font>

Lardo when I want a summary of your sexual experiences in the brown paper wrapper section of your local garage I'll shoot myself first.

Now - some one mentioned a song .......

Flame them all,

Flame them all,

The short and the long and the tall,

You'll get a good toasting and maybe a roasting,

So cheer up my lads

Flame them all"

[ August 02, 2002, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]