Marlon Brando, the PENG CHALLENGE and me

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suire Beman, this athkandyeshallretheive fellow amuses me.

Bring me his head. Preferably minced.

In the spirit of Yeknod's instructions, in your game with, umm, whatshisname, you shall purchase at least three assault boats. Use them as scouts and bullet magnets.

Oh, yes -- I want screenshots -- lots of screenshots.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Suire Beman, this athkandyeshallretheive fellow amuses me.

Bring me his head. Preferably minced.

Oh, feared and worshipped Lord, I'm happy to report I'm well on my way. Thuth far, the equation goeth like thith:

(hith 2 German HT)+(hith 2 German Marderth)

divided by

(my 2 great-and-good Shermieth)

equalth

(1 German HT and Marder)

with a remainder of

(2 German thplody thingth)

DjB

[ August 05, 2002, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Doug Beman ]

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

I'm thinking, my leige, that I'll end up going arse over tit in the mud after about 10 yards!

You spelled "liege" wrong, you tit.

DjB</font>

In obedienth to my mathter, MrThpkr, a thcreenshot for you all:

http://www.battlefront.com/producth/cmbb/gallery/pageth/cmbb05.htm

Quite nithe, if I do thay tho mythelf. Jutht don't athk me how I managed to get T34s on my thide.

Now, asskatla (notith the clever reverth lithp?) thince you have time to play rhyming gameth with me, perhapth you could thend me a fecking turn, tho that I might accomplish the Quetht thet before me????? Thycophantic thpavined thofthead

DjB

[ August 05, 2002, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Doug Beman ]

Quite nithe, if I do thay tho mythelf. Jutht don't athk me how I managed to get T34s on my thide.

Now, asskatla (notith the clever reverth lithp?) thince you have time to play rhyming gameth with me, perhapth you could thend me a fecking turn, tho that I might accomplish the Quetht thet before me????? Thycophantic thpavined thofthead

DjB

This completely explains your play in our match.

I've just completed a speech therapy class because talking like that was distaster for my monitor screen.

Now, see athkatla, I'm going to do something so horrid, so vile, so putrilanimous that it will send you running for your mommy. I'm going to compare you to Gaylord Focker, and will find him superior to you. See, not only does he show some base skill in his taunts (see how he deftly works his way into my flank (DOWN Mace!)? Not only that, but he sends me fecking turns.

And beyond that he's actually putting up quite a struggle against my Ami forces.

DjB

[ August 05, 2002, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Doug Beman ]

Except Goanna, Scaly dictator of the few remnants of the AoS GS, who is more reliable than someone who is very reliable with his turns

See, it's not the blood, the gore, the screaming and the smell of the burning flesh of those who dare oppose me that keeps me going. It's the REAL client testimonials. You could set your watch by me and I'm not even Germanboy or his anal retentive japanese alter ego.

(note the words in italics aboveJoe)

I've just completed a speech therapy class because talking like that was distaster for my monitor screen.

Now, see athkatla, I'm going to do something so horrid, so vile, so putrilanimous that it will send you running for your mommy. I'm going to compare you to Gaylord Focker, and will find him superior to you. See, not only does he show some base skill in his taunts (see how he deftly works his way into my flank (DOWN Mace!)? Not only that, but he sends me fecking turns.

And beyond that he's actually putting up quite a struggle against my Ami forces.

DjB

{Checks to see if Mace is standing behind me, then takes a bow}

Awright, who's going to take up the challenge and play me a game of that revisionist ****E our Lawyer is crowing about on the outerboards?

Geez, his infectious excitement sounds like the first time my son "Made Doody!" in the terlet.

Beman! As the MBT's oldest forum member to ever be taken to squerf, I call you out. Now, be a good lad and send me a package, and you, squerf, make sure you choose the bright-eyed but dim-witted New Worlders.

And be quick about it, 'cause if someone more worhty than yourself (read anyone) sends me that History-Rewritten before yourself, why I'll snub you with the disdain I reserve for jet-skiers.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

"Made Doody!"

Your a bigboy! Mabe now CmPlayer's Lupine girlfriend can stop feeding you off the teet wanker!

Oh and would you be so kind as to send out your turn, for oh how i long to perpetuate the morass of your army. My staff is drawing up the terms of your surrender as we speak, ok i lied thier drinking tea and talking about hockey.

[ August 05, 2002, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

Ah, the entertainment never ceases!!

Both alkasaltha and Bug Demon have made pathetic mewling excuses early in their games against me, so it seems entirely apporpriate that they should bat at each other with wet bus tickets.

One of them even wants tactical advice on what he can do other than advance his assault boats directly towards a beach lined with infantry guns!!

Well duh - how about moving them somewhere else you ijiot!!

Sheesh - now I have to hold the dork's hand to make a decent game of it??

GET WITH IT BOY - BE A MAN INSTEAD OF A MOUSE!

<SMALL>squeek</small>

[ August 05, 2002, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Me Lady, I present.. ahem... Geordies

Geordies

Yeknod o' tha Thistle and Defender of the Paddock

Yeknod, The Geordie "Deed Rabbit" recipe sounds good...but I'll need to get a ferret...

Deed Rabbit…

Serves 4.

1 ferret. Use ferret to catch 2 rabbits, kill, skin and gut (or buy some from a butcher), 1 oz plain flour, 2 oz butter, 1 tbsp oil, 2 tsp tomato puree, 1 tsp dried thyme (it's a herb), 1 bay leaf (is it a herb), 1 onion, 2 carrots, 4 oz button mushrooms, 8 fl. oz dry white wine, 8 fl. Oz chicken stock, salt'n'peper.

Make 4 rabbit portions and toss in the flour, melt the butter and oil together in a large dish. Cook the rabbit (flesh side downwards) in the butter for 3 mins.  Turn pieces over and cook for 2 mins.  Remove rabbit portions and cook vegetables in the butter for 2 mins.  Stir once during cooking.  Stir in the flour and add all the other ingredients slowly stirring.   Return rabbit portions to the dish and cook (covered) for 15 mins.

Persephone

MrThpkr, I think it would be appropriate for your quire Doug Beman, to post with a permanent lithp on the outerboards.

Persephone

Quite right Panty Litter - if I was I would be. And you'd probably enjoy the sensation.

But I'm not, so there.

Nyah nyah nyah.

Hey Gaythingie you spelled Mace wrong.

Originally posted by Persephone:

MrThpkr, I think it would be appropriate for your quire Doug Beman, to post with a permanent lithp on the outerboards.

Persephone

So let it be written, so let it be done, m'lady.

Squire Beman . . . SQUIRE BEMAN!

Oh, there you are. What in the devil are you doing?

No, no, no -- you don't have to help CMPlayer milk the wolves.

Yes, I'm sure.

Now, laddy, the fair Lady Persephone of the Infinite Patience has, for reasons only God can determine, taken a liking to you. She has requested you post "in lithping thtyle" on the accurthed Outerboards.

For the next 48 hours you shall so post.

Either that will destroy what is left of your reputation on the Outerboards (a minor thing, but one which will move you well along the way to your path towards Knighthood), or you will stop posting for two days.

A win-win situation if I ever saw one.

Oh yes -- where the Berli are my screenshots, lad? I want to see athhoverend bleed!

For tonight's paper, a twenty word essay on "Swedes vs. Suedes -- Which Has God Forsaken More?"

Steve

Mrspkr your squerf has been two hours without posting in the MBT. If this were the Outerboards it would be a new record for him. But here... methinks not. Please fix or do somefink.

Seanachai, there is no rule that says you cannot send out two turns in the same week.

Yeknod you truly are insane.

Berli, can we be friends?

[ August 05, 2002, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Berli, can we be friends?
Right then lads I'm willing to offer GENEROUS odds on the way THIS one goes!

Well, one onerous task completed anyway. I finally got rid of that Scot git OGSF and wasn't it just desperate work though. Had to practically make the moves for him in the end but apparently his few remaining synapses fired at about the right time and I was able to surrender and get it over with.

He actually had to use that massively over-modelled Stuart on an edge hugging, ahistorical lone run around the map. He was so proud of himself when he killed my Panther with a side shot ... pity it had a damaged gun and was just window dressing at that point. Then I had to practically paint a target on the REAR of my Hetzer so he couldn't miss. Divided my forces ... you name it, I did it, but IT WAS WORTH IT. Now I don't have to hear that heathen whining about a game anymore ... {shudder}.

Joe

Noo hoo shud Ah put thas.... Af'n ye tak a wee haggis, an' string at oop o'er a roarin' candle, wait 'till at swells oop tae a fullsome tautness - thain SMACK THA JIBBERIN' SASSANACHS OOT O' AT WI THA FLAT O' YE CLAYMORE.... ye'll gi' a vague impreshun o' wha' Joe Shaw's wee laddies looked leek after Ah finished wi' haim.

Tha stankin' AI saw fit tae gi' mae a Stuart, FIVE feckin' jeeps an' a M3 halftrrrack....och, an' a SINGLE BLOODY PLATOON... tae di' battle agin' tha chicken struttin' Just-a-bugger. Tha pox-blown AI thain saw fit tae gi' Joe Shaw a stankin' PANTHER, a gamey HETZER, three HT 250/9s' and two HT 251/1s'. Plus a gaggle o' bloody troops akin tae tha hordes o' tha feckin Zulu Nation!!

Sae, ootnumbered an' oot gunned aboot fifty hunnert thoosand tae wun, mah wee span'l prrroceeded tae slap haim aboot tha map lak a wobbly haided chew-toy. Final score fer mah span'l 84 tae 16, tae gi' a Total Victory tae Clan OGSF o'er Hoose Shave-yer-arrrse.

Tha ainly teem Ah hailped mah wee span'l were tae sait tha way-points fer her inspired flank run wi' her Stuart. Afore tha move, Joe Shaw were a watery-eyed bastaarrrd wi' a quiverin' bottom lip. After at hae were a blubberin' mess wi' oot tha will tae gi' on.