Top Posters In This Topic

Captain Wacky

Member # 6560

posted September 23, 2002 01:46 PM

CURSE YOU DORM MAILROOM HOURS!!! Can anyone verify Southwest Ohio delivery? I

won't know for another 4 hours

[ September 23, 2002, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: Captain Wacky ]

--------------------

Duff Man never dies, only the actors who play him. OH-YEAH!

----------------------------------------------

Arrived in Harrison Township, Hamilton Co, Ohio just two miles from the Indiana line about 25 miles from downtown Cincinnati.

Ordered About 4PM EST the first day Offered for pre orders.

For the "English System" impaired a mile is 1.6 Kilometers.

Originally posted by Danzig:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Big Dog:

The Saints beat Chicago and CMBB arrives in New Orleans!!!

Hopefully that's the only thing that's arriving. Isadore looking nastier and nastier...read that article saying if Isadore hit New Orleans that the city would be covered in 30,000 feet of water. :(

*Shudder*</font>

Philomath, Oregon (in between Portland and Eugene) beyond all hopes arrives today (mail slower usually as I live rurally) Already played one scenario, EFOW really is upsetting, who is killing my men? Wife is barracaded in bedroom trying to shut out the excellent sound effects....Why, why do I have to work all weekend?

Recieved a partial shipment on the Mississippi Gulf Coast of my initial order placed approximately 35 minutes after the pre-order announcment at around 2 a.m., Sept. 7.

All European folks who ordered through me, I've received none of those orders yet.

Originally posted by Pfc Driscole James E:

Arrived in Harrison Township, Hamilton Co, Ohio just two miles from the Indiana line about 25 miles from downtown Cincinnati.

Ordered About 4PM EST the first day Offered for pre orders.

For the "English System" impaired a mile is 1.6 Kilometers.

Good news...ordered 2:20 EST on the first day.

Originally posted by kgsan:

Well, if its 30,000 feet I suspect the rest of teh coninental United STtaes is in trouble as well ;) In any event, some of us had the foresight to live on the "North Shore" so when New Orleans sinks we'll have beach front property. :D Well, at least I hope so. In any event if our noble postal service has made deliveries in New Orleans today I hope they were kind enough to first drop off their deliveries across the lake. If we really are in for it later on this week, I'd like to at least get a chance to play the game before getting swamped by Isadore.

Well, you'll have to get past me, relaxing in my Mandeville beach front property. By the way, I actually received CMBB in Metairie.

Actually guys, I just saw a set of updated weather models. All five models independently show the storm coming in from anywhere between south of Lake Charles to around Burras and crossing over the New Orleans area. That's the most consistency any of those models have had since this storm began (aside from crossing over Cuba). Say worst case scenario, it comes through Burras, that's STILL a good bit of overland travel for you guys, isn't it? Also, I think major storms like that don't typically regain their former strength after significant land interaction.

[edited to include link]

models

[ September 23, 2002, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Agua ]