Monday 23rd, who got theirs?

hobo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I'm in Ohio, so I hope to get it today. Won't know until I get home after work. Then, I'll probably be forced into mowing the lawn by SheWhoMustBeObeyed.

......you know my wife?!?!? :D

Anyway...I'm from Ohio too and dying to get home to see if its arrived. Akron is not to far from Salem...so if you get it today then I'd better also!

we ship small packages oftern, and we used to use the USPS, but then we got a call from FedEx and the deal was real sweet. We pay a little less to FedEx than we did USPS and the service ismore reliable. Plus no spending extra money for a tracking number...

Does anyone now if BTS is kind enough to include divorce paperwork in the CMBB package? :D I will need them when it shows up as my wife has threatened to take a baseball bat to the computer.

Now that I think about it, we do not have a baseball bat, as I quit playing many years ago after my batting average dropped below .100 :D

I'm in New York, off from work today.... waiting for the mailman. I find it very weird, as a middle aged man, having feelings I havent had since I was twelve. Everyone says that life is so complicated. It really isn't, if a computer game can create this much anticipation and sheer joy, why cant every other human endeavor be this simple? Also, wife is on the West Coast visiting relatives, been alone for nearly a week, have all this time but no CMBB yet, the cruelty of it all....

Originally posted by daveiw:

Why is the usps so slooow? I know that the US is (slightly ;) ) bigger than the UK, but we usually get next day delivery anywhere in the UK... tongue.gif

Sure, sure. When your country is so small that a little furry rodent can run from end to end in a single day, I would expect the post to arrive quickly... Perhaps that's the difference between a petite little island and a <large>big honkin' continent</large>.

Originally posted by Onehitsky:

[ Also, wife is on the West Coast visiting relatives, been alone for nearly a week, have all this time but no CMBB yet, the cruelty of it all....

question. How is it that you managed to get out of the whole visiting in-laws thing? notes please. am waiting with pen and paper :rolleyes: [/QB]

Order number, please? smile.gif

Some people never get with the program.

Actually, it dosen't matter with me. The mail never comes before I have to leave for work at 1:00pm EDT, and it will most likely come to the office in my complex, which is long closed by the time I get home about 10ish pm EDT so it will be at least tomorrow. Grrrr....

[ September 23, 2002, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: vondeath ]

Originally posted by Greenman:

Hey Nidan1,

You in New York? The City? I'm anxiously awaiting it to arrive in the city. I figured today was the day ... to bad I've got a ton of meetings for the next THREE days :( .

Greenman,

I'm on the Island, in Suffolk, some guy posted saying that he got his game, and he is in New York, although it doesent say where on his profile. My mail arrives usually around noon, so Ill know real soon, Ill get back to you.