ROW V

David,

Click on my sig, then click on the "ROW" tab. After reading the intro go to "Tournament manual" to get a more detailed description on how the tourney is organized, scored, etc.

BTW, the total number of players for ROW V is still to be determined, but it still will be organized on the basis of the 6-man sections.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by David Chapuis:

Can somebody explain how the ROW tourney works? Or point me somewhere that does.

Click on the link in Kingfish's sig and go to the ROW section.

[Edit] And, while you are at it, appreciate how Kingfish is just a tad more on the ball than I am. ;)

[ January 19, 2005, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Ace Pilot ]

Es Tiempo par un Update...

Last night and this morning we tested the online signup system, and for the most part it worked beautifully. A couple of very minor bugs are being squashed as we speak, so its looking like signups for ROW V will happen this weekend.

When the signup page is ready I will announce it here, and provide a link. It is very easy to fill out; basically full name, nickname, e-mail address and number of ROW tournies under your belt. The program is designed to accept a max of 90 applicants (72 + 18 reserves). When you enter the site you will see in red text how many slots are still available. Having said that, keep in mind that I have final say as to who is in the tourney and who is a reservist, so if you log on and it says "all regular slots are filled, we are now filling in reserve slots" or somesuch do not assume that you will be a reservist.

Also, please make sure that the e-mail address you enter will be the one you will use for the tourney. The program is designed to send out a confirmation when you sign up, and to be double sure I will send one out myself.

Do not sign up again if you do not receive a confirmation!!!

Just e-mail me and I will let you know if application took or not.

Originally posted by WineCape:

'fish,

Can you pull your strings/lines and update the RoW webpage at Boots and Tracks to include the RoW IV winners?

The line has been cast, O' lord of the grapes. Lets see if wwb bites.
It seems the bait went amiss with the sinker. Better cast with a fly instead? As if you have not enough fishing time already...

Charl

-----------------------------------------------------

Co-creator & Sponsor of the following Combat Mission tournaments:

</font>

[ January 21, 2005, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

Hmm, as much as I would like to sign up for another RoW tourney, I just don't think I will have the time. It is a shame because the RoW games are some of the highest quality CM games I've played both in terms of scenerio design and quality of opponents. For those of you who haven't been in one, I encourage you to sign up.

I will post a list of the people that I have in my contact list. If you are on that list, then consider yourself signed up. Otherwise, please e-mail me.

Keep in mind that the sheet may go up today. I don't know for sure. But if it does I would prefer that everyone sign up there, and save me the trouble of sending out 50+ individual e-mails.

Edit:

Here is the list.

Ace Pilot

Adres

AnKulin

BigMik1

Bulldog

Capt T

Combined Arms

Dangerous Dave

David Leaper

Dawg Bonz