Peng Challenges the Killer Rabbit.

rune

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Andreas:

Geier said he would be here. He lied.

Naturally. But there's a first and a last time for everything I suppose. Not that this was one of them. They were absolutely desperate for you in the Sealion thread yesterday so I thought it important that you'd be back Here instead.

So. Well. Paris, is it? That's in France yeah? Lots of French people about the place I suppose? Wonderful. Fancy a game then, you horrible person of unfamiliar descent?

[Edited for grammar. The terrorists must not win.]

You all disappoint me greatly… not one, not one, I say not a single fecking bloody one of ya have donated anything to my ‘rehabilitate a lawyer appeal’.

Have I not taught you people nought?

Perhaps ya wan’t me to hammer the nails in myself?

Originally posted by 37mm:

You all disappoint me greatly… not one, not one, I say not a single fecking bloody one of ya have donated anything to my ‘rehabilitate a lawyer appeal’.

Only if it's in your head.

And where's me turn, laddie?

Originally posted by 37mm:

There'll be no funds collected to rehabilitate lawyers (even assuming that that's POSSIBLE) until the Brad/Jen crisis is taken care of lad.

I know ... WE COULD PUT ON A SHOW! We could clean up Mr. McGuillicuti's barn, Dame YK2 could sew up some curtains, Seanachai could create some ORIGINAL Celtic verse, Berli could do that ... thing ... he does with fire and Boo ... uh ... well, Berli could do that thing he does with fire. What do you say gang, ARE YOU WITH ME?

Joe

Spamalot Update

I went to see the play with my wife, who is NOT a Monty Python fan. Any musical that starts with the Finns doing a fish slapping dance is OK in my book. There are multiple scenes from the movie including the Knights who say Ni, the Killer Rabbit, The Black Knight, the Stupid Guards, Camelot itself, bring out your dead, the Holy handgrenade of Antioch, and more. New scenes include the Lady of the Lake, Making a Broadway Play, and a marriage.

It was absolutely hysterical. A lot of sight gags, so you have to pay attention, the musical numbers are there from the movie plus additional ones, including the required for stage love song, which was a song about the required love songs taht never end, and more. I don't want to give stuff away, for those who will see it here in Chicago or on Broadway in Feb.

Hank Azaria was incredible. At two points he ad-libbed lines and even got the cast to start laughing. He plays the Freench taunter, Tim the Enchanter, one of the Knights, A Knight who says Ni, and a couple things I am missing.

Tim Curry had a good voice, and his faking of the horse had the audience laughing. yes, there are coconuts in the play.

My wife was laughing also, and she is NOT a Python fan as I stated. He came off a 12 hours shift from the ER, and was tired, but the play woke her up and had her cracking up.

The theatre was sold out, and the musical received a standing ovation for several minutes at the end.

If you can get tickets, go see it. That's the bottom line.

Rune

Originally posted by Speedy:

I think it would be appropriate if someone posted a picture of Glaaki somewhere in this thread.

If we do that, we will all die horrible deaths....say that might not be a bad idea after all.

For now I will post a physical description:

From an oval body protruded countless thin, pointed spines of multi-colored metal; at the more rounded end of the oval a circular, thick-lipped mouth formed the centre of a spongy face, from which rose three yellow eyes on thin stalks. Around the underside of the body were many white pyramids, presumably used for locomotion. The diameter of the body must have been at least ten feet at its least wide..." This sanity-blasting evil demon moves normally. It is always created sluggish. It may breathe poison, and is also magical, casting spells intelligently which produce water balls, cause mortal wounds, terrify, blind, confuse, summon hydras, summon a demon or summon a dragon; 1 time in 5. It regenerates quickly. It resists acid, cold and poison. It resists water and nexus. It cannot be stunned. It is fairly observant of intruders, which it may notice from 200 feet. It will carry up to 18 good objects. It can sting to attack with damage 20, sting to disease with damage 20, and crush to attack with damage 3d20.

[ January 20, 2005, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Did anyone else get to fire a .30 caliber broomhandle Mauser tonight, with and without wooden holster stock?

Are you talkin' 7.63mm Mauser ammo? 9mm Parabellum? Don't recall there bein' a .30 cal... unless you were firin' one that's been mutated (rechambered). </font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

releete ye're a big girrls bloose mon. Ah called yoo oot feckin' ages ago. Ah feel a need fer a suicidal charge wi' falmethrowers comin' on!!

Were you born a daft doorknob, or do you practice? In the last thread, I posted:

"Send whatever strikes your unimaginative fancy."

Until then, shut your yap. We shall ignore you, regardless.