Peng Challenges the Killer Rabbit.

rune

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You miserable little bastard. You oughta be calling me 'Dad', and fetching me cooling drinks, don't you know.

But, he's a bastard, so he won't.

Doncha see?

Probably not, you're usually blind to the obvious... the subtle as well. Come to think on it, you really are not much more than a twit. Twas a sad day when Peng and I were saddled with the likes of you. Granted, you're better than most that followed, but still...

Oftentimes when I lurk here I wonder, how many people read the Cesspool for amusement? If only we had a "views" counter, then we'd know. I'm sure the Olde Ones would puff up with pride and pop. Of course it could be that no-one other than us reads this crap...

Mmmmmm...sweet...hateful...spiteful...despicable crap that is the Pool, oh how I love thee.

Hmmm....where was I? Roight! Anyways, I dare the lurkers of the Pool to give us a sign - post if only to say "I lurk here!".

<font size=1>The above post is the result of intoxication (much like the conception of most of the Pool's residents) resulting from half a bottle of armagnac. The poster bears no responsibilty for and does not necessarily agree with the views expressed in the above post.</font>

Originally posted by v42below:

<font size=1>The above post is the result of intoxication (much like the conception of most of the Pool's residents) resulting from half a bottle of armagnac. The poster bears no responsibilty for and does not necessarily agree with the views expressed in the above post.</font>

If you were properly intoxicated, your posts would be mindless giberish that no one could understand!

err, you must be piss-faced frequently then.

btw I miss the halcyon days of outies enquiring if the administrators would shut down the MBT permenantly.

Obviously we aren't doing the job properly as there hasn't been such a post for some time now.

Mace

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Rules are for 'the little people'...

[... and in the thin, wintry distance where the starved crow of eternity swoops down onto the shrinking worm of fate something grey and heavy is applying a rather large wooden ruler to some rubber gnome butt. And with each hefty application of untrammelled donkey brawn the little effigy is propelled through croquet hoops towards the paddock pond.]

*thwack*

Good shot, sir!

*thwack* yer little beggar...

*thwack* *thwack* *thwack*

*honk* *honk* *honkety-hooooooooooooonk*

*thwack*

Can't a Justicar go out of town on buiness for a couple of days without EVERYTHING going to Berli's in a handcart?

Two days ... TWO FREAKING DAYS and we have threads started by ...{shudder}... rune and the Return of the king Meeks ... the splitter.

Gawd alone knows how long it'll take me to sort THIS mess out ... {rolls up sleeves} ... it's a man's work ahead of me this day.

Joe

p.s. AND a Coventry reappearance to boot, luckily my new website put paid to THAT in short order.