Rumblings Of War III: A Boots & Tracks CMBB Tourney

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you have it Carrot, da Tourney Manager is pleased with you. Can't get more spit on your boots than that. Now deny all the vino in your group.

Speaking of New Zealand, where is KiwiJoe? As a previous winner he got drunk next to the waterside pier with the booty after mixing all the wine together in a big bowl...

[ December 04, 2002, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

*Gasp* How did I miss this one! Its been four days already and I didnt even notice. I have not been paying enough attention to the forum. Email.. ON THE WAY! :eek:

Oh, and by the way. Pair me up with U8led and then give a scenario where I have lots of anti-tank guns. Preferably big ones. That way I will have a chance of takeing out three of his tanks with one shot each hundreds of meters away(like he did me last tourny, no good sob) ;)

The other Matt

[ December 05, 2002, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: gunnersman ]

posted December 05, 2002 12:30 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Gasp* How did I miss this one! Its been four days already and I didnt even notice. I have not been paying enough attention to the forum. Email.. ON THE WAY!

Oh, and by the way. Pair me up with U8led and then give a scenario where I have lots of anti-tank guns. Preferably big ones. That way I will have a chance of takeing out three of his tanks with one shot each hundreds of meters away(like he did me last tourny, no good sob)

The other Matt

You forgot the best part. I waited until I could unleash the hell and take out all 3 tanks on the same turn. I have kept that movie as one of my all time favorites.

U8led

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Original scores from ROW I

#Sounds_In_Night

Enoch 45 Zalewski 55

Dickens 87 Travisano 13

Rohde 58 TabPub 42

Juha 56 Gaspari 38

I'm gaining the impression you don't like night games do you Tom.

;)

Regards

Jim R.

You got that right! redface.gif

I was also playing the famous (or infamous) Leonard Dickens (aka Wreck) in what was almost my first PBEM battle. The results were not pretty. :confused: :eek:

Still have yet to actually WIN a night game in any Winecape tourney, after five attempts. A positive draw is the best I've managed. :( But there's a slight chance the Nabla scores will pull me through this time. :cool:

My overall pre-Nabla game results in ROW II

Day Battles: 6 wins-0 losses

Night Battles: 0 wins-1 draw-1 loss

Is it fair to say that I hate night battles? You make the call.... :D

[ December 05, 2002, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: CombinedArms ]

Tree,

Is it possible to rather edit your very first post on this long thread regarding those Vets/New applicants that have been taken up or awaiting to be taken up in RoW III respectively? Just a plain cut and paste will do...

Regards,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</font>

• Sponsor of the (now infamous) Invitational (Ari Maenpaa)</font>
  • Sponsor of the 2 WineCape Tourneys (Fangorn’s Brazilian customs drank the wine prize up! + KiwiJoe)</font>
  • Sponsor of the Nordic Championships in honor of Nabla (His scoring system revolutionized CM tourney play)</font>
  • RoW I/II/III/~ tourney sponsor (Wreck/Championship pending/….~)</font>
  • Grateful donateur to the drinking habits of BTS (Baldy got the Fat Bastard Chardonnay!)</font>
  • ”Thank You” donation send to Manx (He used to run the “sexiest CMBO modsite on the net”)</font>
  • Donation send to Team Boots & Tracks for their splendid RoW scenarios</font>
  • Donation send to Gordon Molek for his outstanding CMMOS utility (Thereby making the installing of CM mods a breeze) </font>
  • Sponsor-to-be of Pengville’s “Gamey Bastard” tourney (In honor of Seanachai + Lars for showing an act of kindness to an outerboarder - Well, bribery does pay.)
    </font>

Kanonier Reichmann,

Since I sent out the scoresheet (November 30th), I have received only four game results. ROW II will be scored a week from tomorrow in any case, as I already have enough results for a good median for the finalists.

To All,

The first post to this thread now contains the frequently updated list of players (and the newbies) for ROW III. If you sent me a "signup" email, you can check your status there. ROW newbies will be given all remaining slots on December 10th. Vets have only about 50 hours to claim a slot. We had one withdrawal from the Newbie list, and a few new signups. I will update the list again on Monday morning (GMT-6).

Treeburst155 out.