Rumblings Of War III: A Boots & Tracks CMBB Tourney

You did that deliberately didn't you!!!

:(

Now if you have CMBB and do get some free time I have a score to settle...

:D

E-mail when you can and we shall have at least one game.

H

P.s. I guess I get to take it out on KR instead... (He He He.)

[ December 20, 2002, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Holien ]

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ali, Co-Champion of RoW II withdrawing? :eek:

You guys don't have sunny summers like us in the southern hemisphere where it is HARD to stay in front of your computer! Holien, now's your chance to get some SA vino. Hopefully there is no dark horse in your section again smile.gif

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</font>

I have never read a review that made me less sure of humanity's ability to finish out the decade, let alone the next millenium.

Obviously this 'Reviewer' [of CMBB] is capable of using a computer, and even finding employment (or at least the right to display their almost inspired lack of intelligence under the auspices of an organization), but it's equally clear that they're both incapable, and unashamed of their inability, to actually come to grips with something that requires more intelligent focus and mental participation than an arcade game. On this planet thousands are daily made homeless, crippled, and even killed in pointless and heart-rending incidents of political, ethnic and religious conflict. If any such incident had managed to whack this reviewer, we'd have to consider it worth the anguishSeanachai, CMBB Forum, 10/12/2002.

Treeburst & wwb_99,

I might need one of those 3dwargamer.net email addresses. I can't send email to Ted using my regular address. My backup hotmail address works but has a 1 meg limit, which wasn't a problem on the 2 games I used it on in ROW II. No files exceeded 600K. You mentioned sending test attachments of 2 meg. If some files will exceed 1 meg, how do I move forward to get a 3dwargamer.net address to use for ROW III?

Thanks, John

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

jjelinek,

...take care of it before the tourney starts...

This part put me thinking... "Maybe I still can join...Maybe, if some one drops on the last minute ".

Well, I don't know how I missed this thread for the last 22 days; maybe I have been busy or just a little blinded ;)

Better late then never… Today I read the 1st page, then the 9th, so don't flame me to much if this is already answered in between :D

Can I join? Can I? ;)

Originally posted by Holien:

You did that deliberately didn't you!!!

:(

Now if you have CMBB and do get some free time I have a score to settle...

:D

E-mail when you can and we shall have at least one game.

H

P.s. I guess I get to take it out on KR instead... (He He He.)

I'd say you'll have a very good chance to crush me H. I haven't really had the time to properly check out CMBB so it'll probably be no contest. Mind you, a good way to learn from my point of view.

Regards

Jim R.

"endit" will be taking Ali's slot in Tourney Two, Section 3. If you are in that section and want to do some email testing, you can reach him at: dlkruger2000@yahoo.com

Welcome aboard, endit!

The current replacement list looks like this:

1) Javaslinger

2) Lt Bull

3) Deadly 88

4) Shocktrooper

5) sgtabell

6) White4

7) Ace Pilot

8) Cuzn

9) Mark Gallear

10) Beckman

11) Diceman

12) Ivan_RU

13) Knaust

14) NotreDame89

Tanaka,

If you wish to be on this list, email me. Make the subject "Signup". In the body type your forum name and the email address you would like to use for any tourney related email.

Treeburst155 out.

[ December 22, 2002, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

Originally posted by jjelinek:

Treeburst & wwb_99,

I might need one of those 3dwargamer.net email addresses. I can't send email to Ted using my regular address. My backup hotmail address works but has a 1 meg limit, which wasn't a problem on the 2 games I used it on in ROW II. No files exceeded 600K. You mentioned sending test attachments of 2 meg. If some files will exceed 1 meg, how do I move forward to get a 3dwargamer.net address to use for ROW III?

Thanks, John

John,

If you or anyone else needs a 3dwargamer.net mailbox, I am the one to set it up.

It will have a 10mb overall size limit for online storage, so you will want to delete mail as you download it. But it as no limits for file size overall, at least I have not yet hit them.

Drop me an email (addy in profile) with preferred address & pw and I will set it up for ya.

WWB

WWB to the rescue! Excellent!

Here is what the replacement list looks like as of today:

1) Javaslinger

2) Lt Bull

3) Deadly 88

4) Shocktrooper

5) sgtabell

6) White4

7) Ace Pilot

8) Cuzn

9) Mark Gallear

10) Beckman

11) Diceman

12) Ivan_RU

13) Knaust

14) NotreDame89

15) Tanaka

16) Ratman

I'm half-tempted to add in an overflow tourney, that would NOT be eligible for the prizes, just so more people get to play. I need multiples of six to form overflow sections. I'll wait until just before we start this thing, and see how many are on the replacement list at that time.

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by redwolf:

Still no news from U8lead. As people know I am pretty jumpy about dropouts. So did anybody here from him lately?

I am the same way so I know what you mean! Looked in his profile and it says he is a truck driver so you may want to give him some time to respond. It might be a busy time of the year for him. His last post was on the 5th in this topic.

I'm half-tempted to add in an overflow tourney, that would NOT be eligible for the prizes, just so more people get to play. I need multiples of six to form overflow sections. I'll wait until just before we start this thing, and see how many are on the replacement list at that time.

So Treeburst have you made up your mind about expanding the tournament? Have you received my e-mail?

Did a comm check with Tourney 3, Section 4.

Souljah1 mentioned that he has to drop out...

The other fella's are on line but no response from Frenchy yet (understandable b/c I only posted the e-mails yesterday and it's the silly season)

Looking forward to the start of the tourney.

-R

Section 4

Souljah1, souljah1@lanset.com

SuperSlug, TheSuperSlug@rogers.com

Joe Cz, joecz@warwick.net

Frenchy, skdixon@bellsouth.net

Space Hamster, kimmo.karjala@kotinet.com

Ryddle, reade@ryddle.com