Maple Leaf Up!! The PENG THREAD goes North!!!

Originally posted by bauhaus:

To correct you Gerbiljoy

Gerbiljoy-No Suck

Bauhaus-Sucked

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Hey Bauhaus, try to keep it game related

As far a Bauhaus is concerned, he thinks he is.

------------------

First of all, David, you stupid sot, if names were meant to be descriptive, everyone would have the, culturally appropriate, name of, "Ugly little purple person that cries and wets itself." -Meeks.

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 02-02-2001).]

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Berli, seeing as how you were handing out fiefdoms in Hell the other day (to attractive women only, so far), if I set Bauhaus on fire can I be made Earl of the circle of Hell where you keep the bad Popes and the Republican ex-presidents?

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 02-02-2001).]

Umm.. I am so happy..to see everyone so hatefull.

Quick Tome update:

chrisl-win

Seanachai-loss

Shandorf-win

Mace-loss

germanboy-win

Bauhaus-loss

Meeks- 2 wins

Lorak- 2 loses

TTFN

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

And in the category If at first you don't succeed.... our Own Elijah who has successfully infected the Gi Combat Board with his heartfelt rendition of Peng I take our Challenge Intergalactic to be found at http://www.gicombat.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000013.html

The unsuspecting infectee is unaware of the viral load that has been inserted and seems to be naievely wondering about his new found "friend" Be afraid, be very afraid.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Cripes!

Just went to that thread...

Hell he even has Fionn posting in that thing now.

I wonder if talonsoft knows the horror they have unleashed upon themselves...

Ahh,, yes Peng thread has gone global...

Lorak the loathed..

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

OK, pond-scum, its an hour to go before I'm off to the church for the 'big one'. I have'nt even had time to lurk and there is a new thread plus 5 pages of the old one to catch up on...Sheesh!

Nice to see both Croda and myself have taken our rightful places at the round table.

To anyone hoping to see a return file from me...Muahhaahahahaaaa. It ain't gonna happen!

A pestilence on you all.

Ok, Mr. Beltway Politician it's time to cough up the file in our deathmatch. You can't come in here and offer up a game, continue to post drivel, and then not deliver. This pool isn't just for random abuse (though a bit of that occurs, and Bauhaus and Mace both seem to enjoy it). It's for playing CM. Peterchinesegooseberry is out of town, and he's without him to kick around, I need some files.

You too, Snapdragon-- the only thing draggin' about you is your ass. The old "trying to fix extinctflightlessbirdboy's email" excuse isn't going to work while he's off skiing, trying to forget how badly he's being abused. (Btw-- try dropping the ".txt" and the attachments might go through better, if that's the problem). You came in here and asked to be smacked around in the fog-- it's smacking time. I don't care if you saw the map and decided it's unfavorable to you--it's 30 m visibility fog, damn it-- it could be a billiard table without a single tree and it wouldn't matter.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 02-02-2001).]

Originally posted by chrisl:

Ok, Mr. Beltway Politician it's time to cough up the file in our deathmatch. You can't come in here and offer up a game, continue to post drivel, and then not deliver. This pool isn't just for random abuse (though a bit of that occurs, and Bauhaus and Mace both seem to enjoy it). It's for playing CM. Peterchinesegooseberry is out of town, and he's without him to kick around, I need some files.

Yo, Chrislichenfernboy, you said you were in no hurry. Obviously, that was the first of your lies. What next??

I am taking time to make sure you get the perfect game setup you deserve. Tomorrow or whenever. In the meantime, write a sonnet to tell Peng how much you miss him.

------------------

Only the Lawyer knows what Evil lurks in the minds of men....

Originally posted by Lawyer:

Yo, Chrislichenfernboy, you said you were in no hurry. Obviously, that was the first of your lies. What next??

That was before Peter went skiing to forget about his beating. I might have to go smack germanboy or something to get someone to send me some files.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

Originally posted by Stuka:

OK, pond-scum, its an hour to go before I'm off to the church for the 'big one'. I have'nt even had time to lurk and there is a new thread plus 5 pages of the old one to catch up on...Sheesh!

Nice to see both Croda and myself have taken our rightful places at the round table.

To anyone hoping to see a return file from me...Muahhaahahahaaaa. It ain't gonna happen!

A pestilence on you all.

Good luck, man. I hope all goes well with you and that you have a good time. It will be a memorable experience. Its up to you to make it a good memory or a bad one.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Christ Almighty... Zut!!! Merde!!!

You leave home for a week, and some maggot sneaks in and steals the Peng thread...

I read half of the first page of the nouveau or nouvelle (like I give a Dalem) thread, and proceeded to vomit my supper (airline food at that) all over the keyboard.

That all you Canadians started as Frenchies is readily apparent... That all of you with some nascent hint of common sense tried to break away from France shows that some of you have half a brain (to share amongst all of you).

Enough of this Canadian sing-song!!!

Anyone with half a brain and a pair of cojones knows that the only good things to come out of Canada have been named Kimberly and Pamela.

Can we all stop doing our Doug and Bob and move this thread to some more hospital place???

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Can we all stop doing our Doug and Bob and move this thread to some more hospital place???

What "hospital" (sic) place did you have in mind? You don't like your cess with a hint of maple?

Shut the feck up and send me a turn, Slapwich.

------------------

When it's my turn to march up to Glory,

I'm gonna have one HELL of a story...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hey, Berli, seeing as how you were handing out fiefdoms in Hell the other day (to attractive women only, so far), if I set Bauhaus on fire can I be made Earl of the circle of Hell where you keep the bad Popes and the Republican ex-presidents?

You? A Lord in Hell? ROFL!

Originally posted by Forever Babra:

What "hospital" (sic) place did you have in mind? You don't like your cess with a hint of maple?

Shut the feck up and send me a turn, Slapwich.

I would have said hospitable, except that this is a Canuck thread, and there isn't anything hospitable up there except for a few women I know of...

And you'll get your turn when I'm good and ready, and not a moment before!

During my 36 hours in my native town before I must fly again, I have more important matters to attend to, like a healthy dump on my own crapper. But I suppose that if I can sneak in a few minutes to laugh at the last turn in my battle against Crawdad's Froggy-boys, I can devote a few spare glial cells to your trouncing as well.

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

I have more important matters to attend to, like a healthy dump on my own crapper

Dinnae stay an there tae long, laddie, or ye haid'l cave in.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

------------------

You posture more than Marcia Brady with books on her head and you chatter like a dolphin near the fish bucket. - Dalem

Mensch, you syphallitic, lunatical, son of a greek whore-house serving crack whore's assistant! I don't care if it's the middle of the fecking night in your World War starting country...WAKE YOUR ASS UP AND SEND ME YOUR SURRENDER!!!!

And as for the rest of you ****-sucking, panty-wearing, Hiram's-cat-lusting, club-footed morons: get busy taunting, or get busy dieing. Only two of you piss-fer-brains pedophiles bothered to post in my Challenge Forum, where we don't have to be nice to cheese-snorting freaks like this Aqua-Man character, and his caboose Iskander. Two larger wastes of good Oxygen haven't been seen in the same place since NipponBoy and NZer downed a pint together at their favorite gay pub.

As for the latest rant by Mr. Peng, is there anyone left who thinks this guy can taunt a kindergarden-kid out of a twinkie? He posts once a month with some absurd complaint about other posters sucking, or he coughed up a lung and it looked like Mace, or his vital organs fell out of his rectum. Big fat hairy deal. Peng is dead, long live the thread cursed with his name. Perhaps no-one has noticed, but Mr. Nice-Sedai has spewed more bile in here lately than the rest of you have spewed spunk in the toilet in the past month. He alone has kept this thread ugly. And that has nothing to do with his picture in Lorak's zoo. Speaking of which, is Peng going to win an Oscar for his work in Castaway or what? Great job, Peng. Now shave that oscelot off your face.

As for the rest of you, if you had a violent snot left in your collective body, you'd have beaten that lawyer like Meeks' daddy used to do. We're not even too fond of the lawyer we know and love, nevermind bring in this Gingrich look-alike with his Gucci suits and his forked tongue. I say beat him to death with his own wallet.

Now dirty this place up some. I want game updates, and lots of them. Like how my superior armored force will send SeeN'Say's cadets back to the Academy in body bags. Or how I have a battalion of Glider Troops rolling over morse's flank, or how shandorfffff sucks horse dick.

That is all.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

Croda, you rock! - Meeks

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 02-02-2001).]

Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Did the salsa have red onion and freshly-squeezed lime juice? Was it garnished with cilantro?

Can I have some?

The English don't do salsa worth a pigeon fart.

The joy of living in southern California. It may be smoggy, have way too many cars, and generally smell bad, but the weather is nearly always perfect (I forget sometimes that it's winter) and there is good salsa everywhere. Cilantro is sold in vast bundles, I have lemons growing in the yard (limes I have to buy). There are fish tacos for the asking (and a few $$). And did I mention fresh salsa? Even the crummy cafeteria at work has pretty decent pico de gallo, as well as add your own jalapenos. And did I mention the fresh salsa?

There's a couple of mexican restaurants in Prague. I ate at one of them-- it was full of americans who got sick of goulash. There was also a mexican restaurant in Freiburg i.Br. about 15 years ago. It wasn't great, but it was at least a pretty good effort. I think it was run by italians. Closer to you I think there's at least one acceptable one in Amsterdam, within a short walk of the main train station, but that was a long time ago. you may just have to rot in hell, eating bangers and mash.

------------------

Need I challenge a specific Peng worshipper or can I toss a general challenge to the verbose for a game? I tried to goad Kitty to a game, even knowing her combat skills from air warriors but all I got in response was a batting of the eyes and a blank stare.

I need commanders that will at least finish a game, I trust you do despite the cower behind words... please email Oleboozer@satx.rr.com when you've finished talking. thank you

Booz *hic*

Originally posted by chrisl:

The joy of living in southern California.

Hey, cabron. The people who know salsa (y mariscos, comprende?), they all drove up here to Fresno... We don't worry about no paperwork here, and the worst Mexican food in town is better than your pansy "california-fusion" southwest-flavored $12.95 burritos with garnish, anyway.

Roll it, smoke it, and call it a flauta, just don't call me late for dinner. Hell, I make better salsa than anyone east of the Atlantic. Pity the buggers, really.

A touch, I do confess it.

And that's about all, Barbarella.

Here was his last Email before I had to disappear for a short while because of RL.

Okay. You can give me the body count when you get back...

Well, the body count is in.

Barbarella: Roughly 100 rounds of howitzers, mortars, dead cats, and kitchen sinks expended.

Herr Oberst: 4 wounded/killed.

And just to make a little more merry and toss you a bone (since you obviously need something to make you feel better after weeping over those barrage results):

At that rate, O Profligate Waster of Artillery, you need only expend another 9,130 rounds to eliminate my forces.

hehehehehe

------------------

Originally posted by Boozer:

I got in response was a batting of the eyes and a blank

If you want a game in the pool you better be prepared to receive (and give) a batting about the head.

Don't say you were never warned.

Now bat someone or go away.

------------------

Originally posted by Boozer:

Well you're less boring than the maneuver/attrition debate, but maybe I need to find some real players.

That's like saying we're less boring than watching paint dry. Or less boring than lying in the hospital doped to the gills with opiates (wait--that doesn't sound so bad), or less boring than being dead or worse--Hiram.

You can go make the rounds of the ladders, but you'll find the pool to provide a high level of competition, as long as you can stand (and deliver) the taunts. Do a search under "Peng, I take our challenge public"-- I think it's still out there in the ether, locked to protect us from ourselves. It annihilated itself one night--we've been a roving band of vagrants annoying the board ever since. But the games--very competitive, and often very imbalanced. Much like the residents.

So if all you want is some real players, go away and try to fight your way up the ladders. If you want to experience CM in its highest form, stay, lay into someone verbally (and make it good), and then wait for the file.

------------------

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 02-03-2001).]

Originally posted by Croda:

Meeks got ahold of my password

So where the hell is your NC-17 forum? Put it in your sig for a while so we can find it.

And if you want game updates, you'll have to send me a file. I don't even care what the matchup is. Snapdragon and that frightwigged politician are slow, and Peter"I love wool socks"NZer went into hiding because things were looking so bad. He's about to lose his fourth AFV (a lowly Puma) where I've lost none (unless you count the Sherman that busted the drive shaft or something (man that was a loud bang) after bogging the first turn) He's had nearly a full company pretty well slaughtered, and we're making stew out of his StuH42 and crew-- they're like tortoises-- cook up the meat inside the shell. yummy. I've lost a sharpshooter and a couple of my troops have gotten hangnails. And one guy threw up his breakfast, but that was from bad driving.

------------------