Peng in Paradise

jd

Originally posted by Pillar:

While all you wonderful Pengers are enjoying Paradise, we must not forget our fallen comrade. The one who can kick all our asses, the one who has been exhiled from the fine Peng Empire...Fionn Kelly!

Not all. I think Berli tied him. =P Also, although I can appreciate that people may or may not want him to "come back" to the boards, as if he isn't here already, but I think you need to consider what Fionn thinks about the idea. When I've mentioned to Fionn that people are lobbying for lifting his ban, he's always impressed me as having no interest in being here even if he was "allowed." <shrug>

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Jesus Dress Up!

The McNoldy Group

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

Not all. I think Berli tied him. =P Also, although I can appreciate that people may or may not want him to "come back" to the boards, as if he isn't here already, but I think you need to consider what Fionn thinks about the idea. When I've mentioned to Fionn that people are lobbying for lifting his ban, he's always impressed me as having no interest in being here even if he was "allowed." <shrug>

Kitty

True. But in any case, I'd like him to have the choice

There are many people here still (including you) who he would still enjoy discussion with, and we've all gotten good at ignoring the bad apples now. smile.gif

Edit: Oh dear, I've used a smiley in the Peng thread. What sort of bizzare chemical reaction will take place now?

[This message has been edited by Pillar (edited 02-24-2001).]

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Mark IV:

It would be a nice touch if you got a medium map from some empathetic third party, such as the otherwise worthless Germanfellow, that let us pick our own 1500-2000 worth of killware. Then we could play on a map that didn't look like Peng's notion of the Afterlife.

Oh now, isn't that a nice idea. Just let Andreas do the work because we can't be arsed to do a few mouse-clicks. Well then - I am afraid that all I can offer you is a map that will be my vision of afterlife. Got one lying around. Do you want me to put forces on it, or do you want to send me your shopping list, so that I can ignore it and put forces on it?

Pillar - why don't you go and argue with ScoutPL your old friend a bit. And lay off those smilies.

Treeburst has it right - we have started our little game, and I will duly inform you all when I have wiped the smile of his face, his farces (sic!) of the map, and driven him back to the Blue Mountains, where he can listen to Dolly Parton all night long, while a long-since-beyond-it ¢2 thingyofthenight tries to dry his tears.

In other news.

Geier - is meeting the unexpected at my hands. Defeat.

Lorak - has me weep about the flower of Irish manhood that is dying a futile death trying to fulfill Monty's mad scheme of motoring up a road from Eindhoven to Arnhem. Damn those US paras, weren't they supposed to clear the route?

Hakko - has gone to work.

Bauhaus - well, he has yet to win a game against me, he is that kind of fellow. I am quite sure it won't be this.

Seanachai is whinging because we are on a large map. I am quite sure the difference to him is nought, since he would be hard-pressed indeed to fight his way out of a paper-bag.

Pushbroom - is handing me my ass on the proverbial platter.

JD - is coming closer, but has yet to inflict real damage.

That is all.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Originally posted by Geier:

To MrPeng

Send me the right file or I'll make bloodpudding (which really is yum-yum)

out of you

So good to see I'm not the only one suffering from Peng's "I'll just send any old file I can find" syndrome.

4 of his last 5 e-mails have contained old turns or my own turns.

His dementia is becoming more firmly entrenched it would seem.

Originally posted by Germanboy:

Oh now, isn't that a nice idea. Just let Andreas do the work because we can't be arsed to do a few mouse-clicks...

You're the Kessel-guy, I just kill people. Look, we put in the demand, out come the maps. This is like getting back-talked by a parking meter.

Well then - I am afraid that all I can offer you is a map that will be my vision of afterlife. Got one lying around. Do you want me to put forces on it, or do you want to send me your shopping list, so that I can ignore it and put forces on it?

Schradbauer's challenge, let him grovel. I would rather pick my own. Somewhat historical, and unbalanced in my favor, is all I ask. I learned a lot from PeterNZer sailing the Bismark into the center of France, dropping the landing ramp, and disgorging twice the wartime production of Doppelpanzers, which have an extra tank welded on the front for protection. I want that. Some bombers, too.

Originally posted by Stuka:

So good to see I'm not the only one suffering from Peng's "I'll just send any old file I can find" syndrome.

4 of his last 5 e-mails have contained old turns or my own turns.

His dementia is becoming more firmly entrenched it would seem.

Yup, same thing here. Ol' Peng must be snortin' some of whatever schradchen was having. Really oughta download the PBEM manager from KMan's site... it prevents things like this. Remembers passwords, too... works with everyone except Elvis who cannot grasp the concept of consecutive file numbering. Or has grasped it, and worked it back and forth very quickly until, sated, he crumpled weakly against the bathroom door, all thoughts of order and reason gone from his head.

Oops, wrong thread.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

..... Did I forget to mention your teeth will fall out?........

Oh No, I will give you a game just so long as my teeth don't fall out.

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks

Yup, same thing here. Ol' Peng must be snortin' some of whatever schradchen was having. Really oughta download the PBEM manager from KMan's site... it prevents things like this. Remembers passwords, too... works with everyone except elvis who cannot grasp the concept of consecutive file numbering.

I think it's just contagious, and Peng is the vector. elvis has also transmitted a mild case of it to me.

In PBEM news:

Frightwig Jake is on the run. He's being evicted building by building from the town I have to take. Clearly he's not really a lawyer-- he's been way too easy to evict. He just got the boot from yet another building with a flag on it when I accidentally set it afire. Oh, well. His squads were forced out and are now being shot to bits. He ought to just surrender now. Instead he's got a halftrack lurking in back to make a gamey last-turn rush to challenge a flag. Fortunately the auto-purchase gave me about 35 bazooka teams.

I haven't gotten the latest back from morse. He must have snapped. His last email had exclamations of joy and happiness about how well he was doing. The odd thing was that he wasn't actually advancing, or even killing my troops, but rather he just didn't lose three vehicles and a couple of squads like in a usual turn. Must suck to be him.

The match with elvis is pretty early--and the real action hasn't started yet. He popped a scout car. Oh well. I think I hate Rune though, even despite the gift that he's given me in my match with jd. Everything about "All's Quiet" makes me want to jam bamboo shoots under Rune's fingernails. I'm sure he's set up a terrible surprise for me in Rest of the Red Devils that will allow morse to turn the tables.

(edited to make elvis' name all lower case)

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 02-25-2001).]

OK so I am a retard when it comes to PBEM file exchanges. I have too many email addresses, too many games going and not enough brain cells to rub together. so piss off.

LORAK

game one

Peng - Win

Elvis - Loss

Game 2

Peng - Loss

Elvis - Win

damn him

say good night gracie

------------------

That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable

Guest Germanboy

Oh now, isn't that a nice idea. Just let Andreas do the work because we can't be arsed to do a few mouse-clicks...

You're the Kessel-guy, I just kill people. Look, we put in the demand, out come the maps. This is like getting back-talked by a parking meter.

Ah I see. So, did nobody ever tell you it is a bad idea to insult the guy who you want to buy your forces?

Well, as I said, send me your shopping lists, so that I can have an insight into the minds of the tactically challenged and operationally incapable that you two gits no doubt adequately (yes, you may take that as a compliment) represent.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

HEY!!! Who let the cat back in? It's been out in the rain all night. It is now wet and smelly...oh I forgot this is a cesspool...I guess it's ok then.

(Note to readers: the friendly nature of this post is not to be mistaken for an actual act of civilty but mearly so show a friendly "joshing" side before real abuse takes place. Thus not making me seem like the insufferable bastard that I really am.)

------------------

"When they finally put you in the ground..I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down" Elvis Costello

originally belched by MarkWhore It would be a nice touch if you got a medium map from some empathetic third party, such as the otherwise worthless Germanfellow.

Well if there is anything in this world worse than a grog in heat, its 2 grogs in heat. Stop it you freaks, this is a family show. I will play on your map of humiliation Worminboy, and after I complete my topplement of Markwhore I am coming after the creator of the sham you call a fair fight.

let us pick our own 1500-2000 worth of killware. Then we could play on a map that didn't look like Peng's notion of the Afterlife.

Great! What can I expect from Markwhore? A full assault composed of King Tigers supported by Gebirgsjager and Fallschirmjagers. He will no doubt purchase a MarkIV that will stay behind the lines until the nasties are over if only to later squawk of its superiority in battle, a Monty of a tank if you will.

Do you want me to put forces on it, or do you want to send me your shopping list, so that I can ignore it and put forces on it?

What do we really know of this Germanboy. Lets see. He is from Germany and he is a boy. If that's good enough for *Grog-Lover* , then it is o.k. by me too. Lets see its evilness!

Prepare to assume the fetal position Marky-Mark, and start biting that pillow of yours because the fornication is ready to begin!

vs

Guest Germanboy

Roight - inbetween Markedfouraloss's parking meter joke (still splitting my sides, I can see clearly wiping the tears of laughter out of my eyes, while I buy your troops) and a message by von Schrott, I have decided to buy the troops myself. I am sure I can expect either of you two inbreds to come up with a half-decent shopping list anyway. I am sure your mom would not send you out to buy a loaf of bread. So there. Let me know who wants to take which side, and off you go.

Elvis - tosser.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

Please record a loss for me and a win for the following people:

1. Seanachai

2. Major Tom

3. Croda

4. Goanna

5. jd

6. OGSF

7. Berlichten

8. PeterNZer

9. Germanboy

10. Mensch

11. Marlow

12. MRPeng

*If you want a Ceasefire via Email, let me know via Email

*If you want a full surrender via Email, ditto

There is only one PBEM I will continue with. When I have beaten him, I will know that I'm capable of actually playing this game well.

well you git Hiram... and I will always call you a used Elephant Tampon... our game was just starting and I ..grr.. I bet he wants to give up cuz I plastered him with a Ricket barrage not seen since the likes of JDdumbacke.

Git!

oooOOOgah, oooOOOgah, oooOOOgah

Attention, attention the CessPool and particularly Lorak:

I have the honor to report that on this day the spirited and confident forces under my command have prevailed over the exhausted and weeping rabble commanded by jd.

Granted the battle was TECHNICALLY a draw, but I had the most points and jd admitted in an email that he used gamey tactics at the end to force the game to remove VL's which I had firmly in my control and turn them into contested VLs. And, as I mentioned earlier, HE USED MINES! No doubt he will counter that my tactics were gamey as well, but I think we can all take into account my sterling reputation on the thread and compare it to that of a KNOWN LAWYER!

Joe

------------------

I heartily admit you are a swine, Joe. But you are OUR swine. (Goanna)

Originally posted by mensch:

I bet he wants to give up cuz I plastered him with a Ricket barrage not seen since the likes of JDdumbacke.

Hey, I'm surprised, as I am sure we all are. Mensch using Rockets, go figure!!!!!!!

What is with rockets, always rockets?

Is this some psychological substitute for

innadequate manlihood, or was your need for blowing things up repressed during childhood?

Mace (PS Who loves the start of a working week? I sure don't)

I have decided to buy the troops myself.

Christamighty, if this is your notion of the afterlife, eats lots of health food. This is HELL.

vS, your setup will be some time coming, as it will take until Tuesday to locate my forces in this Pandemonium. This map is a tribute to the good sense of Americans (and our Canadian client state) to wage their wars on other people's property. Quite real, alas.

Originally posted by Mace:

Hey, I'm surprised, as I am sure we all are. Mensch using Rockets, go figure!!!!!!!

What is with rockets, always rockets?

Is this some psychological substitute for

innadequate manlihood, or was your need for blowing things up repressed during childhood?

Mace (PS Who loves the start of a working week? I sure don't)

well my cute and cuddly friend.. like you I have my fetishes.. you have a fetish of hugging your stuffed toy sheep while playing CM and talking to it..

"ey gumpy you think I'll win today?"

"baalk!" (when squeezed it make a cute baah sound but mace bought a toy with a defect or hes used it to much testing new positions before molsting his real sheep)

"whats that gumpy, I should move my rifle squad in those corps of trees?"

"baalk!"

"oh your the bestest friend I have gumpy"

*kiss*

"baalk!"

*fondle*

"baalk!"

"ooh gumpy your eyes are soo.. hmmm"

"baalk!"

sad realy your wife is writing me how worried she is about you and btw.. she looks real hot in that black nightie .. tell her to send more photos of her on the couch.. those are wow.