Peng in Paradise

jd

I see I am mentioned numerous times on the ausipicious 13th page. This is a good thing as it lifts the tone of the thread somewhat

Kitty, fantastic idea for a mod! Any time you need Steviemouse to rub your feet, let me know, he's good at that sort of thing. I hire him out if anyone else is keen.

Miky Foreass. Sing your praises? Stalingrad? Get off the crystal meth mate, it's screwing with your colon, quite clearly where you brain is located, ie. close to your mouth, cos you've talked nothing but ****e! You've completely lost me.

Stevielad Of course I want a file you simp. Now hurry up and send! And are you playing Treefart as per? I want screenshots of the map sent soon! I want to chortle at your missfortune.

Also Everyone. I am pleased to announce a new two-word word for the phrase 'what a freaking nightmate of a stupid map'. It's called Gilligan's Isle and it's coming to a CM near you soon!

j****edorf send me a setup. You almost made me laugh. Can't wait to see how you play. I'll keep the bucket close by incase i laugh up a lung or something.

All those I am playing, you are funny. Not funny 'ha ha', but funny 'what a pack of numbnuts'.

Croda is dying so bad, I expected the AI just to give up and end it. But I think even the AI doesn't like him any more and is having a good old time drawing out the pain. So far I've shelled the city he's defending and pushed his perimeter up to its gates. Buildings collapse, burst on fire and enfilade takes care of any survivors. I think about 6 spotters have shelled that town for over 5 minutes now. It's fun

The rest range from ammusing to ho-hum. But nevermind, you can all try harder eh?

PeterNZ

------------------

"What do I care, I got laid last week" - Chupacabra

"Bjorn again are really quite good!" - Germanboy

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem and Croda -

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 02-26-2001).]

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Forever Babra:

I heard you go both ways, Michael. Besides, I've really wanted to beat on a Winnepegosian ever since that fat Indian whore ripped me off at Portage and Main all those years ago.

As it happens, I've downloaded one of my favourite SL conversions, and I'd be as happy to embarrass you there as anywhere. "The Bitche Salient" is, I believe the name. Seems a fitting encore to Climax at some-unpronounceable-Dutch-name.

Oh, and I suck, which will make it all the sweeter when I crush you.

Bring it on, Bitche. (I was hoping not to have to talk trash with a fellow Canadian, but I don't doubt the Yanks from running in fear from us. We kicked their asses almost as much as we beat up on the Krauts.)

As for living in Winnipeg, I do not live in the East! My intellect extends to all things mortal and beyond, and while I don't doubt a Waterloo grad like yourself may have trouble recognizing the dulcet tones of an Albertan when he hears one, one would expect you to realize that EVERYONE knows that Portage and Main are the only two paved streets in the province of Manitoba!

Originally posted by stevetherat:

I do believe you may be missing a most crucial figure in your collection. I do await your next instalment with almost bladder busting anticipation.

I give you, stevetherat.

1112.bmp

Attention Mr. Shaw and his errand boy: Your picture really, well to put it frankly, sucks. It's so scratchy and distorted already that by the time I shrink it down to the itty bitty size it has to be for use as a face, no one will be able to tell it's you. =( Do you have another one I could use, maybe?

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Jesus Dress Up!

The McNoldy Group

[This message has been edited by Kitty (edited 02-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Lorak:

Sadly I see I got the fat, lazy officer look

And I got the "I'm too pretty to die" soldier look. The one who has the family photos in his breast pocket with the child he has never seen, who gets shot to **** right at the climax {Down etc..} of the film.

Just to make the audience say "Feh".

Originally posted by Kitty:

Your picture really, well to put it frankly, sucks. It's so scratchy and distorted already that by the time I shrink it down...

yep about describes Joe all right

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

I give you, stevetherat.
Or ... NOT! BTW, I am temporarily mollified (sit DOWN Bauhaus you don't even know what that means and it doesn't mean ... never mind) by your explanation but mystified as to why such a personage as myself should not have been at least AMONG the first depicted. I trust the warning given you by my loyal and trusty squire Agua Perdido has had it's intended effect. I would suggest that you charge a royalty for downloads as the demand to have actual CessPool personalities in THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAME will no doubt be huge! Needless to say, we will be receiving a LARGE chunk of the royalties as befits celebrities who have product endorsements.

Perhaps we can begin an advertising campaign:

You'll get that all important lift in confidence when you see that the feared Berli is commanding that lead Panther! And you'll giggle with delight as Lorak heads for the rear, leaving his squads to hold the line. You'll gasp as Joe Shaw boldly charges the enemy and captures that 88mm AT gun SINGLE HANDED. Don't wait a minute, download them all today! "Hey buddy, wanna trade a GermanBoy for a Kitty?"

Joe

------------------

I heartily admit you are a swine, Joe. But you are OUR swine. (Goanna)

Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

Ms. Kitty: please note that my sponsor, Joe Shaw has a most handsomely-costumed mug shot already prepared on Lorak's site for inclusion in your promising mod. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Joe Shaw, is this yours? *holds up squire by scruff of the neck*

Can't you keep your squires under control?

Running around making demands of the kiniggits when instead they should know their place by grovelling and shining our shoes with their tongues!

Keep this up and I'll have to register a complaint to the squire's board.

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 02-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

...and while I don't doubt a Waterloo grad like yourself may have trouble recognizing the dulcet tones of an Albertan when he hears one, one would expect you to realize that EVERYONE knows that Portage and Main are the only two paved streets in the province of Manitoba!

University? ME???? Hahahahaha... Nope, 'fraid not. We're not ALL the sons of jewellers and real estate magnates y'know wink.gif It was Humber College for me, aka Slumber Cottage.

Clearly you've confused my superior intellect with the product of a classical education. File is sent, so sharpen your pencil and prepare for your first test in the school of hard knocks. I didn't like the stock OOB, so I gave myself a Tiger platoon. I knew you wouldn't mind...

------------------

Mein Vater, mein Vater, und hörest du nicht,

Was Erlenkönig mir leise verspricht? -

Sei ruhig, bleibe ruhig, mein Kind;

In dürren Blättern säuselt der Wind.

Stereotypes

The Un-Rant

Mace, I would warn you about manhandling MY squire but Agua Perdido is MORE than capable of taking care of himself ... certainly against {giggle} you. Be advised, however, that one of the PRIMARY duties of a squire is assisting his Knight and Liegelord. I can only point to the polite nature of the request as demonstrating his respect for the Knightly personage of Dame Kitty. Finally, I would suggest that you ... piss off.

Kitty I completely understand that full magnificence of my presence will be lessened by the quality of the photo when reduced as it must be {sigh}, let me see what I can do and I'll forward it to you.

Joe

------------------

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Lorak heads for the rear, leaving his squads to hold the line.

Bah, You forgot that like any good officer I am heading to the rear to pick up the wayward and broken units that have fled there. It takes someone of my charactor to bolster the confidence of lads that have been put through the death grinder that is Joe Shaw's leadership.

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I can only point to the polite nature of the request as demonstrating his respect for the Knightly personage of Dame Kitty.

I would agree except for one thing....this is the cesspool, ya nong!!!!

In here, such things as politeness, respect, comradery, etc are quickly stepped on and then wiped from the boots (preferably using your clean bathroom towel while you're not around).

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 02-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Stuka:

oh yes, ans as far as haircuts go....DaleM was my target

And wow, quite an original zinger too. "Get a haircut, hippy." I've never heard that before, whew. See, it's funny when I say that, because, well hell, it's something called 'irony', but I see I've gone too far with the big words already; you're starting to sound them out, which is really going to piss off your cellmate. That is, unless he's reading with you over your shoulder.

And here's another helpful hint:

hippie, n; A dirty, stringy individual who believes fervently in the free exchange of things that don't belong to him. ex: Stuka doesn't know how to spell 'hippie'.

Hippy, adj; Descriptive of the way I look when I've got my corset nipped in.

ex: Stuka likes his shipmates to be a little on the 'hippy' side.

------------------

I LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER BATTLE TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS NOW HIS AND I AM HIS SLAVE. PLEASE ABUSE ME AS YOU SEE FIT AND CALL ME A DOO-DOO HEAD. IT IS MY PLACE IN LIFE, I WILLINGLY ACCEPT IT.

In here, such things as politeness, respect, comradery, etc are quickly stepped on and then wiped from the boots (preferably using your clean bathroom towel while you're not around).
Make up your mind you ... you ... Ozziemoron! First you demand that my squire show respect and then you complain when he does, typical government worker. I know, I know, you're just pouting because I didn't include YOU in the ad, well fine:

But don't take our word for it, download this free sample of that cute and loveable Mace snoring his life away at his desk ... just the thing when CM2 comes out with that CLERK TYPIST unit.

Joe

BTW Kitty, your images aren't showing up ... at least in Netscape.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Joe Shaw (edited 02-26-2001).]

CM from time to time provides us with those exquisite moments..you know those movie files that you play over and over from every angle, that go on plying in your head and in your dreams. Those moments of clarity whn you simply say "Ahhhhh" Well tonights CM moment is brought to you courtesy of Berli.

Picture this. A small German village, circa Dec 1944. The Allies rush down the road to secure the village from the Germans deploying in the field. The Allies hold the village with 2 Hellcats and a Sherman and assorted carried infantry. The armor takes up position to interdict any German efforts. It is Turn 2. 60 seconds later 1 Hellcat trades shots with a PSW 234/1 and loses. The Sherman and the other Hellcat take on a Jagd IV. One lethal penetration and a catastrophic explosion later there is no more Allied armor.

Oh it was sweetness. Berli maybe evil but he was supremely unlucky. At the start of turn of the game he said:

'm willing to accept your surrender now
At the start of turn two he said
****! Maybe I should be the one to surrender
Now don't you just love getting email turns that start off the message with that kind of language. I am expecting the PeterNZ principle to apply to this game.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Originally posted by Kitty:

The recruiting poster that the Waffen-SS never published:

1106.bmp

Kitty

Umm, is anyone else a little bothered by the fact that this looks way too much like Ron Jeremy?

------------------

I LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER BATTLE TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS NOW HIS AND I AM HIS SLAVE. PLEASE ABUSE ME AS YOU SEE FIT AND CALL ME A DOO-DOO HEAD. IT IS MY PLACE IN LIFE, I WILLINGLY ACCEPT IT.

BTW Kitty, your images aren't showing up ... at least in Netscape.
I just checked out of curiosity and IE shows the images correctly, but Netscape doesn't ... Hmmm, more of Matt's ANTI-NETSCAPE bias? Inquiring minds want to know!

Joe

------------------

Actualy I think it is more that Netscape has become complete crap.

I use to swear by netscape... now I just swear at it. It has become one of the laughing stocks of the browsing world.

Maybe it has to do with them selling thier souls to AOL....

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

Kitty, no need to do anything to Lawyer's pic on Lorak's website, he's already wearing the white pointed helmet of a Prussian officer ... at the proverbial jaunty angle no less.

..... oops, ohmygosh that's the Capitol. My bad.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change." -- Oddball

"Crap." -- Moriarty

Kitty, those pictues make me laugh pretty hard..I love the Penfg and Berli ones the most...I haven't downloaded mods in a very long time but I might now. Great work.

(I am serious and not just busting them for you)

------------------

"When they finally put you in the ground..I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down" Elvis Costello

Originally posted by dalem:

Umm, is anyone else a little bothered by the fact that this looks way too much like Ron Jeremy?

Sounds like a case of penis envy, maybe? ;)

The King: Ron Jeremy

Damn. A one-liner AND a link in the same message. How cliche can I get? =(

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Jesus Dress Up!

The McNoldy Group

[This message has been edited by Kitty (edited 02-26-2001).]

Originally posted by jd:

Joe may I remind you that I have tried it twice. Croda and PeterBleeter. One tried to poison, shoot and otherwise cause great harm while trying to boink his mum and the other turned Mace on to sheep. They'll only break your heart, Joe.

Sigh. I've had but the one Squire, Hiram. But he has left us to seek his fortune. Sometimes I wonder how things are with him. Then I return some turns. Oh, well, he'll come back to us one day, I just know he will.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

Sigh. I've had but the one Squire, Hiram.
Well it's hardly my fault that you two clowns can't choose Squires properly. I mean look at it, Croda, PeterNZer and {gag}Hiram? I mean really, you might as well have chosen Larry, Moe and Curly! Now Agua Perdido, there's a likely lad. Of course he would have been nothing without my firm hand on the reins (sit DOWN Bauhaus sheesh).

Joe

------------------

[This message has been edited by Joe Shaw (edited 02-27-2001).]