Peng in Paradise

jd

From Coleslaw:

Goanna is, I suppose, still somewhere out there but I haven't seen a turn in a camel's age.

Seems to be some problem with my absolutely free e-mail service here through my client as I have exactly NO turns in my mail this morning and have sent out all twelve turns to you scurrilous lot one or even two days ago. You will all be re-sent all turns again immediately. How come there’s just no good free **** these days?

Goanna is helping me playtest a scenario, otherwise I would be beating the crap out of him.

Marlow, only a simpleton git such as yourself would admit that I am helping you playtest a scenario of your own creation, then not make up some propaganda about actually winning. Is it my fault I can read the map better than the author, resulting in a platoon of flaming Ronsons at the hands of two rabid attach StuGs in one turn? Oops, only one now due to some obvious tampering with the file by yourself. I sent you the last turn three days ago. Are you caught up in the problems above, or do you plan to continue and send me the freaking turn?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Loderunner:

Anyhow, I'm new...

Damn! You're so green i almost feel sorry for you... well, no I don't but it sounded good. I'm going to be nice and give you a bit of sage advice (In something other than that Glasgow gibberish). Now pay attention...

Pick someone out and SOUND OFF LIKE YA GOT A PAIR!

The Mutha Beatiful Thread is no place for the meek (unless you are plural).

Originally posted by Forever Babra:

Updates:

Herr Oberst: All your base are belong to us Yankee Dog. You have no chance survive. I kill all trees. You no hide in woods anymore. I use mortar HTs to strip all trees. You makee your time. Chop. Chop.

Okay, Barbara Eden. Once more in english please...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

[This message has been edited by Herr Oberst (edited 02-23-2001).]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Sigh.

If we're going to do a production, it should be a musical, like Into the Woods or Les Miserables. Berli would make the perfect Javert and Peng is Monseur Thenardier. Yes, yes I can see it now! Quickly, we must rehearse!

------------------

Fionn has his rule of 76, I have mine. Mine is much simpler, I get to buy whatever I want ... you get 76 points.

-Joe Shaw

Guest Wildman

I would post poetic game updates here, but really you all are just to pathetic.

Its so bad that when Croda saw both his Hetzer and Stug eliminated in one turn, he decided to not even send a turn back.

And soon GITom will recognize the inevitable and be sending me the surrender soon.

As for the rest.....your just not worth the effort at this point in the space-time current yield curve.

---

(Damn that Finance class is fecking with my head)

Posted by Crepitus/1 above:

Oh, they fused almost and it felt:

it is mine and the darkness schuert the flames.

And it felt: we are alone.

And it did not kiss it the Stirne it

was no Dirne and it wanted seino

Yep just about perfect for the pool!

....and ya gamey bastard if I don't send the file you will not see me die. Muahahhah Eternal Life is MINE!

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 02-23-2001).]

Originally posted by jd:

Yep just about perfect for the pool!

And that's the sappy romantic part. It gets better further into it.

Originally posted by jd:

....and ya gamey bastard if I don't send the file you will not see me die. Muahahhah Eternal Life is MINE!

Too bad you sent the file. Turn one: scratch three vehicles.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

Good....don't bother to send it back. Crap where's that Bastard rune there is NO place to hide out here with the wind blowing up my longjohn's flap!!!!!!

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Stuka:

But if you think i'm sorry for the sweet little puppy following me here...Tough!

Can you at least get him housetrained or clean up behind him? Yikes.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Only a limp wristed anus ranger would advocate a musical in the cesspool! But, what is to be expected from a person who lends thier Combat Mission CD to others. I have said it once before and I will say it again, Meeks no longer has any use for his manhood. I would even question IF he has any external sex organs(or they just may have not dropped yet). The truth is Meeks you bother me. I have been reading the PENg thread for a while, and you are like the little flea bitten dog that scratchs it's wormy ass on the carpet; you derive pleasure from speading your ****e around! So when you get your Cd back, little girl, send me a PBEM. I will not devote the time it takes to destroy you in a Ip game, because my time is way too valuable to devote a huge chunk of it to a wiggling little tape-worm like you.

Armornut

Originally posted by jd:

is NO place to hide out here with the wind blowing up my longjohn's flap!!!!!!

Hey, how do you think I feel-- you didn't manage to kill any of my troops in the last battle (I think my net losses were about one squad and one gun) and tha bastard gave me reinforcements. Where the hell am I supposed to hide them? Every square inch of woods is already so heavily armed that we've had to prohibit smoking to keep from setting off the ammo stores.

And now you did it again-- you sent me the setup file for battle two. No, I'm not going to fall for it-- you can't have any do-overs.

In other news: the Lobbyist is on the run from his few remaining positions in the town we're fighting over. He still seems to think he controls all the flags. Gotta love that FOW.

The battle with elvis is a little too soon to tell anything, other than the fact that Rune is evil, and we already knew that. Neither of us really had any cover for setup, and now we have to move through a further lack of cover to capture the flags.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

Originally posted by Wildman:

...Its so bad that when Croda saw both his Hetzer and Stug eliminated in one turn, he decided to not even send a turn back.

Actually, Wildboy, you're the only ston-age moron left in the 'Pool who's still running 1.05 and I haven't felt like going into explorer and launching that executable just to see all my armor turned into a Texas A&M bonfire. I'm sure I'll get to it before CM2 comes out, or Sunday, which ever comes first.

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

The New CessPool

Originally posted by Seanachai:

blabla... Let's put on a show! Peng's Dad can rig the lights, and PeterNZ can bring his dancing sheep... it should probably be something like "Marat/Sade" ... 'The Threepenny Opera'... blablabla, I've been meaning to learn how to read as well as just post dumptrucks full of chitterlins...

Seanachai, you ignorant slut. The shark may have pointy teeth, but you wouldn't know a theatrical parallel for the Cesspool if it gutted you with the ****tr hook. "Marat/Sade" may contain the appropriate levels of erotomania, narcolepsy, meta-theatre and wacky inmates-running-the-asylum insouciance, but the Cesspool is about more than Meeks and Mensch.

Where's the violence, the vituperation, the vengeance, the viciousness?

I'll tell you where, you Andrew-Lloyd-Weber-loving affront to legitimate theatre: in Alfred Jarry's brilliant pre-Dada "Ubu" trilogy. His plays are practically a transcript of the Peng Thread, written 100+ years before its incarnations here. In a very real way, we're all Jarry's Kids (though some take the frothing and spastic twitching more seriously than others COUGHCrodaCOUGH). If you're too chuckleheaded to see that, then, as Pa Ubu would say, "your nut is more feathers than brain, and you've been dreaming of tripe."

For your slight of Ubu, I challenge you again Seanachai. Send me a setup, dog-robber, and I'll bash you with the constitution stick and extract your brain by the heels.

Agua Perdido

------------------

Feel the pain of outlaw cinema!

Snivelling knock-kneed runt alert!!

Yasterdee Ah called oot tha toad-spit Elvis, who promptly cowered an has ain fecal matterrr an' dinnae respond. Ah then called oot tha slinkin' stoat o' a crowin' boaster Marlow who as also gwin tae groond faster 'an a weiner dog an' a Wal-mart sales stampede.

Af'n Ah keep thas oop, we'll have a whole noo crew o' Wizard o' Oz wannabees standin' aboot an their polka dotted boxer shorts,cheeks wet wi' their tearrrs, shiverin' wi' fear an' shame at bein' shown fer tha snivellin' knock-kneed runts they trooly are.

Snivellin runt: "Oooh, Ah am sae grreat an' Ah never lose!"

SirMOGBSSFBABCD: "Play mae, ye bastarrrd!"

Snivellin runt: " *whimper* "

Ah've seen more fight an' tha wee hackey-sack mah spaniel play's wi'. Ye gwintae step oop, or stay there bawlin' behind ye mam's skirt?

Bastarrrds.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

------------------

You posture more than Marcia Brady with books on her head and you chatter like a dolphin near the fish bucket. - Dalem

Originally posted by Goanna:

Marlow, only a simpleton git such as yourself would admit that I am helping you playtest a scenario of your own creation, then not make up some propaganda about actually winning. Is it my fault I can read the map better than the author, resulting in a platoon of flaming Ronsons at the hands of two rabid attach StuGs in one turn? Oops, only one now due to some obvious tampering with the file by yourself. I sent you the last turn three days ago. Are you caught up in the problems above, or do you plan to continue and send me the freaking turn?

I sent the turn two days ago, so obviously it is you technical incompetence that is causing the problem. I'll send it again tonight.

As far as the battle goes, I thought the Americans had too many tanks, so I intentionally let you shoot up the three that you got. I'm removing them from the final battle anyway. Also, to make the battle more fair, I have recused myself from the game, and have been letting my two year old give orders for my forces. Thus, you may have a small chance of winning.

Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

For those of you who needed just one more reason to hate me, I just proved that I know more about obscure stage shows than I do about wiping my ass. Now somebody please kill me because I'm obviously not wise enough to do it myself.

Agua Perdido

My dance card is full...can someone please knock this wacko around a bit?

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

The New CessPool

This week on National Cesspoolagrfic!

See the Marlow in it's native habitat. Notice how it inflates that big bag of skin below it neck to display it's dominance. This primitive lizard has no brain but only a stem to idle it's days through. It knows of no pleasure. Only what to eat, where to eat it, and when to **** it crosses it's mind. It is simple yet demonstrative. Even for its diminutive size it tries to make up for it in the inflating of it's bag-o-skin. What a funny little creature. Not funny ha ha but funny sad. Awwww...

You prawn, the possessive of "it" doesn't get the apostrophe. And don't yap about the one you got right. Clearly, based on the otehr four you got wrong, the last one was a lazy mistake.

------------------

I LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER BATTLE TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS NOW HIS AND I AM HIS SLAVE. PLEASE ABUSE ME AS YOU SEE FIT AND CALL ME A DOO-DOO HEAD. IT IS MY PLACE IN LIFE, I WILLINGLY ACCEPT IT.

Originally posted by OGSF:

Snivelling knock-kneed runt alert!!

Yasterdee Ah called oot tha toad-spit Elvis, who promptly cowered an has ain fecal matterrr an' dinnae respond. Ah then called oot tha slinkin' stoat o' a crowin' boaster Marlow who as also gwin tae groond faster 'an a weiner dog an' a Wal-mart sales stampede.

…[some other incomprehensible pseudo-scottish gibberish]…

Bastarrrds.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

Don’t wet your panties Sir Alphabet, I'll get around to sending a set-up soon enough, and then you'll realize the folly of your challenge. Enjoy your brief stay of execution. Or if you should not honor the gauntlet you throw so carelessly on the ground, perhaps not fully realizing who you were challenging, then in the immortal words of the bard (sit down Senility):

yield thee, coward,

And live to be the show and gaze o' the time:

We'll have thee, as our rarer monsters are,

Painted on a pole, and underwrit,

'Here may you see the pansy.'

Did somebody post a message on the main board or something? Perhaps an evil Help Wanted ad?

WANTED - Young engaging lads of unproven merit and dewy trusting eyes to participate in witty repartee with experienced and kind elder statesmen of CM. Must have properly respectful attitude and exhibit little to no spunk. Hat in hand and mealy mouths a plus. Apply in person to 'CessPool" aka "Peng Thread" aka "Mutha Beautiful Thread" aka "The One The True The Cesspool."

Where DO these people come from?

On a side note (and Goanna is about as SIDE as you can be), I have pondered at length and have decided that the faith of the 'pool in my infallibility can be tested without irreparable harm coming (sit DOWN Bauhaus) to it. I hereby admit, publicly (PUBLICLY Bauhaus not PUBICLY), that I had failed to send the turn to Goanna and he is thus blameless for the lack of a turn of which I accused him ... the rest of the blame still holds true however.

Joe

------------------

I heartily admit you are a swine, Joe. But you are OUR swine. (Goanna)

Originally posted by Stuka:

Hey, I haven't peed my pants so much until Mensch stepped in one of his turds and went arse up!

Ever dance with the Devil in the pale moon light? *bamm!!* *thud*

Stuka has now left the building†

† in a bodybag.

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

What is all this artsy fartsy crap being tossed around by Seanachai, chrisl, waterboy, and even jd??? This ain't no Shakespeare club, you twits. If you're proud of buying classical literature books and actually reading them, you have no business posting in the Cesspool.

If you didn't read it in a Sgt. Rock comic book, Penthouse Forum, or Hustler, keep the pseudo-intellectual garbage to yourself. Better yet, go find a pantywaist debate thread where you can show off. You are collectively a threat to cheap pop culture and Peng-style thought (non-sequitur) as we know and love it.

Put it all where the sun don't shine, ya bunch of show-off geeks. We don't care about it here.

------------------

If you can read this, you are too smart to be in the Cesspool.