Peng in Paradise

jd

And who says that records don't count for anything?

They sure do.

Okay, listen up.

Since I have jettisoned my game with that gamey bastard Mensch I have an opening (Sit down, Bauhaus) for a game.

I am thinking I would like to wack Bark4-Skin or even PeterNZer. In fact, I have been wanting to play that mindless stump for quite sometime. But alas, he fears me like a man fears the doctor's swab, since he knows that even though it looks like a cotton swab it isn't. In fact, there are sharp metal barbs inside that fluffy white cotton. I am the fluffily white cotton, PeterNZer. Fear me.

Otherwise, Bark4-Skin will do nicely for a game. I think he could manage to keep me somewhat engaged in a game unlike some "other" people I play.

Blow.

Jeff

------------------

When nuclear weapons are frozen then only freezers will have nuclear weapons.

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 02-26-2001).]

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the fluffily white cotton, PeterNZer. Fear me.
Aha ... yes, quite so Jeff, an ... uh ... interesting challenge.

NOTE to Agua, do NOT compare yourself to "fluffy white cotton" when attempting to challenge another.

Joe

------------------

I heartily admit you are a swine, Joe. But you are OUR swine. (Goanna)

Here's preview of a mod I started making last night . . . this morning actually. I think it's pretty funny but since I'm making it for you guys, I'll leave it up to you if you want me to finish it or not. Behold.

precess.jpg

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Jesus Dress Up!

The McNoldy Group

ROFLOL ....too kewl Kitty!!!!!!!

still chuckling on this one, I'd say go for it. Imagine being able to see Peng's face as his little cyber soldier rears up and drops dead!!!!!!!

Addenda: That is until I saw you used the Volkstrum for me!!!!! Soon as I get my teeth back in I'll bite ya!

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 02-26-2001).]

WONDERFUL!

BUT: I could only play against such gruesome images... to see such horrible visages on my side would drive me to suicide -- or at least to play like Lorak seems to....

Dang, now I'm gonna have to find a pic of me semi-sober and clothed... that's two big strikes, there....

------------------

"I send you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory."

"Legal advice is very often divorced from reality in my humble opinion" - BTS

Well isn't that just special Kitty! Here I go to all the trouble to send in a photo IN CHARACTER AND COSTUME and you ignore it! Please fix or do somefink. And why, pray tell, must I be the one to complain? It seems to me that a loyal and devoted squire would be the FIRST to jump on Kitty (EASY Bauhaus ... yes and you too Mace) about this disgrace.

Joe

------------------

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Well isn't that just special Kitty! Here I go to all the trouble to send in a photo IN CHARACTER AND COSTUME and you ignore it!

Like I said, this is a SAMPLE. I'm not ignoring you or anyone else, if your picture doesn't appear in the above SAMPLE it's because I haven't got to it yet. Duh. ;)

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Jesus Dress Up!

The McNoldy Group

It seems to me that a loyal and devoted squire would be the FIRST to jump on Kitty (EASY Bauhaus ... yes and you too Mace) about this disgrace.

Hey, Slow Bore, first of all I ain't no squire but a Kinnnigit, and second I'm not doing any jumping on Kitty until Mace in his full CM regalia is finished.

I personally hope this mod is finished before our current game, because I want you to see me smile at you from the bottom of the screen as my SS uberhamsters finish off the remaining of your *AHEM* *COUGH* best!

Mace (oh , forgot gratuitous smiley smile.gif )

You, Miss Kitty, are a class act. Though, I do believe you may be missing a most crucial figure in your collection. I do await your next instalment with almost bladder busting anticipation.

Now, to matters of less significance, one or two updates I must clear up.

Alpine Peroxide will be on the receiving end of such a stealthy shafting, he will be virtually hollow by the time we are finished, and Slow Jaw will probably only be able to use him as an umbrella stand.

PansyNZer, are you still waiting for a setup from your everso 'umble cockerny boot shiner cum broom employing serf cum body slave?

StR

Kitty, you are definitely a top-sheila, spunk-rat and no mistake!

Jeez, I knew I was handsome but to see me in uniform......I went all wobbly at the knees!

Mind you, at the other end of the spectrum, I got a cold shiver when I saw the be-speckled nazi type, Berli...oooh...evil personified or what?

And Elvis? A happy little pommy if ever I saw one. One lump or two in your tea M'lud?

I don't know how your'e gonna turn Maces sideburns and mo' into something resembling a 40's era photo but if anyone can it'll be yourself.

Keep it up! Down Bauhaus!

Originally posted by Stuka:

I knew I was handsome but to see me in uniform......I went all wobbly at the knees!

Stuka, got to love those ears though!

Are you related to Prince Charles, or are you planning to pursue a career as an aircraft because I reckon you could get a lot of aerodynamic lift with those!!! biggrin.gif

Mace

Okay research project time. We have saved and archieved a number of the thread iterations. Perhaps we could gather them in one place so that they could be always placed in the first post to bring our collective history together.

So an abstract....but I need the link to Paws saved version of the original thread. Let the world bask in our collective Glory!

A Thousand Years of Peng.......

Thread 2 http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/011566.html 10/12/00-11/28/00 104 pages

Aussie adventure : http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/013030.html 11/28/00-12/18/00 40 pages

The escape from Down under http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/013850.html 12/18/00-1/12/01 37 pages

The Meeks Diversion: Time to lock the forum... http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/014862.html 1/12/01-1/22/01 23 pages

Kinder Gentler Cess http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/015377.html 1/22/01-1/30/01 25 pages

Maple Leaf up! http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/015730.html 1-30-01-02/07/01 20 pages

Germany http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/016037.html 2/07/01-2/21/01</A> 15 pages

Peng in Paradise http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/016566.html 2/21/01-current

I have added these to the first post in this thread and suggest that they be passed on for generations and updated so that our oral history is not lost.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 02-26-2001).]

I think I am the victim of a little 'ear modification'.

Youv'e seen Loraks cesspool pikkys and I don't feel I'm quite as big a wingnut as kitty would have you beleive.

oh yes, ans as far as haircuts go....DaleM was my target earlier which you would have realised if you'd read Germyboys previous post, you eeediot!

Monster magnet fav song is "Negasonic teenage warhead" ooh yeah momma!

Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

I am open for some PBEM. Promise at least a turn a day.

Am serious CM player and hate gamey things/stuff/tactics from the depths of my guts.

Hi, Seahawk.

You will find that here in the pool we are not "serious" gamers and we can promise you ZERO turns a day. Also, we love all sorts of gamey stuff. In fact I am known widely for my "Flight of the Jeeps" recon strategy.

So, with all that said, take a flyin' leap and don't get your arse wet on the way out.

Git!

Jeff

------------------

Originally posted by Priest:

(looks in and recognizes people)

Hmmm yes this is the famous pool I see. Let us see how we like it?

Oh dear.. It's one of those grogborgs from the Rexford collective. They have found us.

Run for your lives! Run before you are assimilated and talk in the 3rd person!

Jeff

------------------

Originally posted by jshandorf:

Since I have jettisoned my game with that gamey bastard Mensch I have an opening (Sit down, Bauhaus) for a game.

I am thinking I would like to wack Bark4-Skin or even PeterNZer. In fact, I have been wanting to play that mindless stump for quite sometime. But alas, he fears me like a man fears the doctor's swab, since he knows that even though it looks like a cotton swab it isn't. In fact, there are sharp metal barbs inside that fluffy white cotton. I am the fluffily white cotton, PeterNZer. Fear me.

Having just given mutual beatings to another new cesspooler in Climax at Nijmegen Bridge (irrelevant to this post but I know the cesspoolers will love to play with the title - assuming they are capable of such higher human emotions as love), I am finding myself looking for new challenges.

But someone easy to kick around. Since anyone who has ever served in the military will tell you that the guys who yap the most are usually the least use in a real fight, I find myself turning to this interminable thread for an easy mark.

DO NOT play Peter Pumpkin Eater, he is far to busy playtesting my Little Stalingrad operation. After singing my praises regarding Nan Beach in the scenario forum, I think perhaps he has better things to do than trounce any of you. Canadians are just naturally better soldiers as you well know - that extends to CM.

If you doubt me, let's have a tussle. I'm looking to test out some SL conversions, but I am amenable to a quick battle, or any battle, really, of your choosing. I'll take either side.

If you're up to it, email me. If not, stop yer whining and posturing here - it would be prove positive you obviously don't know a real challenge when you see it.

------------------

CANUCK: Clothing, Equipping and Employing the Canadian Soldier in Combat Mission

And why, pray tell, must I be the one to complain?

Right here, your mentoringness. I am indeed an ungrateful and lazy squire (as I am about most things).

[AHEM]

Ms. Kitty: please note that my sponsor, Joe Shaw has a most handsomely-costumed mug shot already prepared on Lorak's site for inclusion in your promising mod. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Originally posted by Croda (who seems to have misplaced his Prozac):

I HAVE YOUR WATER YOU SUNUVABITCH!!!

Keep it--I'm sure you could use a bath.

Very well, then, it shall be 5000 pts ME, max hills and trees, city, small map, random weather & time, and computer-selected "unrestricted" forces (I love having sides with only roadblocks and mortar teams!). Okay, I'm not really sending such a Crodastic setup--I'll forward something painfully generic tonight, just out of spite.

Originally posted by stevetherat:

I dream of secretly buggering you.

Yes, given the size of your "equipment" displayed thusfar in our game, you'd have to warn someone for them to realize you were "shafting" them. Now where the hell's my file, you twit.

Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!

Thank for your posting to the Peng Challenge Thread. We appreciate all blanket requests for games, especially when phrased politely. However, all of our operators are busy at this time. Your challenge is important to us, so please stay on the line.

Tall and tan

and young and lovely,

The girl from Ipanema

goes walkin'

And when she passes,

each one she passes

goes, 'aaah'...

Thank you for holding. All our operators are still busy. Your challenge is important to us, so please stay on the line.

Ah, but I want her so badly...

How can I tell her I love her?

'Cuz each time

when she walks to the sea

She looks straight ahead,

not at me...

Agua Perdido

------------------

Feel the pain of outlaw cinema!

[Edited to further profane Antonio Carlos Jobim]

[Edited again because I forgot to pay my ASCAP fees.]

[This message has been edited by Agua Perdido (edited 02-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Agua Perdido (edited 02-26-2001).]

Ahh, another lovely week in the pool.

Lets see...where to begin.

Tome update:

Peng-win

Elvis-loss

Peng-loss

Elvis-win

Jd/joe shaw.....Usless draw. wankers.

As for that Hiram/phillies phan business. You will get no freebees from the Lorak (unless you play croda, then a win is a given. Well the same for Hiram really...)

BUT! you must at least finish the game to get the win.

Seahawk and Priest, We in the pool are really simple. All we ask as that you taunt an individual into a game

major parts of that being:

taunt and

individual

a blanket statement such as "you all a bunck of fecking, usless gits!. Who shall play me?"

Doesn't count.

Pick out an individual and make it personal.

Kitty

Oh how I love your latest mod. Adds that nice little touch of personality. Sadly I see I got the fat, lazy officer look. wink.gif

Game updates:

germanboy... in the most lopsided creation I have ever seen has actualy managed to gain some victory points.

GiTom... Has went compleatly gamey and is using his tanks to shoot at my infantry, and in one case even blow up a stug. This matter is being delt with.

Hakko... still absent, making us believe he has a life.

Moriarty... still hiding, still dying.

Iskander... sent me this pool table of a map, asking me to defend. What in the hell Stab thinks is so important about this blade of grass..I have no idea. I expect a gamey Jumbo attack at any moment.

I believe those are all of my in-pool games, and the rest..being non-poolers, don't even rank a mentioning.

later gits!

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

If you doubt me, let's have a tussle. I'm looking to test out some SL conversions, but I am amenable to a quick battle, or any battle, really, of your choosing. I'll take either side.

I heard you go both ways, Michael. Besides, I've really wanted to beat on a Winnepegosian ever since that fat Indian whore ripped me off at Portage and Main all those years ago.

As it happens, I've downloaded one of my favourite SL conversions, and I'd be as happy to embarrass you there as anywhere. "The Bitche Salient" is, I believe the name. Seems a fitting encore to Climax at some-unpronounceable-Dutch-name.

Oh, and I suck, which will make it all the sweeter when I crush you.

------------------

Mein Vater, mein Vater, und hörest du nicht,

Was Erlenkönig mir leise verspricht? -

Sei ruhig, bleibe ruhig, mein Kind;

In dürren Blättern säuselt der Wind.

Stereotypes

The Un-Rant

Thank for your posting to the Peng Challenge Thread. We appreciate all blanket requests for games, especially when phrased

politely. However, all of our operators are busy at this time. Your challenge is important to us, so please stay on the line.

Jealous aren't you now, the rest of you useless lot, jealous indeed that I was the one to spy the embyonic but undoubted talent of young Agua Perdido . Yes I can look with pride upon my careful crafting of his talents and my calm but inspiring leadership in his moments of crisis. Perhaps I'll write a book, "The Care and Feeding of CessPool Squires".

Joe

------------------