TAKING THE BLOODY PENG THREAD DOWNUNDER

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Without the French, this place will...er, be...completely lacking French!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew it. I never should have revealed the cheese thing. Now he has to leave France, and probably head off to somewhere without a net connection, or even electricity. He really is French, but I've revealed his dirty secret for all his countrymen to see. There was something on the CNN International about a Parisian mob marching through the streets with torches and pitchforks. I didn't put it together until now that they're all after PB. If he makes it as far as Quebec then I nominate Seenatree (as the token canadian) to go fetch him and return him to the pool.

------------------

Slayer of the Original Cesspool Thread.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a world or a thread without the folk who gave us Voltaire, etc.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never, ever, forget de Maupassant. It is belittling to merely call him the imspiration for O. Henry. He is Dostoevsky, with joie de vivre. And more quotable, since you can nearly use a proper keyboard.

Marcel?

If the Frenchman goes, I don't see any choice but to put all the Australians to death. Harsh, but there it is. Oh, and if we kill all the Australians, there's no way we can let the Kiwis live. My gods, it's beginning to look like a pogrom. Well, while we await word from our French brother, we might as well roll up our sleeves and make some cutlery choices...

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

If the Frenchman goes, I don't see any choice but to put all the Australians to death.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*drool* *evilgrin* ey! master Sen'chi

*pulls a very rusty, dry blood coated sword out - but strangly razor sharp*

I seez we start with the littl'ns first... that Mase charachter, he's a git.. lets castrate him first then kill'em!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

*drool* *evilgrin* ey! master Sen'chi

*pulls a very rusty, dry blood coated sword out - but strangly razor sharp*

I seez we start with the littl'ns first... that Mase charachter, he's a git.. lets castrate him first then kill'em!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eek.gif

[quickly dons beret]

Errr..mes ami, I am ze Frenchman no, Not ze Ozzie!

I was, how you say, pulling ze leg and pretense under that I was the True-blue sheep-shagger, non?

do you have ze fromage?

Macey of Paris

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 12-18-2000).]

Me finks there is wizardry in this house!... me founds a pile of outback clothes with a slouch hat on da flore.

*crouches, sniffs the area - sniff sniff*

whew!... give a way! round up the lads that smell like sheep! muhahaha!

*Skewers PeterNzer - cuz every one knows he's a git and such*

Now now.

Is it pre-holiday stress or what? At this special time of year, let us not forget the true meaning of the cesspool...

------------------

"The whole of Scotland will rejoice if the commanding officer of the Canadian Army could see fit that the taking of Saint-Valery is accomplished by the Highland Division. I am sure that the 2nd Canadian Division will attend to Dieppe satisfactorily."

-- General Sir Bernard Law Montgomery, Aug. 20, 1944

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

We finally get rid of the verdammter Franzose, and another pops up. Now, where is that rusty butter knife I was saving to castrate Pawbroon with... looks like I'll get to use it after all<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eek.gif

[quickly dons a lumberjack uniform]

Nothing but us Canucks here, hey!

Been cutting down trees, hey!

Also been wondering why fellow Canuck Mensch left for Germany, hey!

Something about paternity and a moose, hey!

Lumberjack Mace (and he's OK, sleeps all night and works all day)!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

Soiled pants?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye, and thanks for those. Nothing like a column of Panzers rolling down a road to loosen the bowels. Nice jabo target though, and thanks for that too biggrin.gif

------------------

"The whole of Scotland will rejoice if the commanding officer of the Canadian Army could see fit that the taking of Saint-Valery is accomplished by the Highland Division. I am sure that the 2nd Canadian Division will attend to Dieppe satisfactorily."

-- General Sir Bernard Law Montgomery, Aug. 20, 1944

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Hey? That sure don't sound like no Canuck to me. Kinda sounds like a Frenchman trying to pretend to be a Canuck.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mace is a hoser eh! like nadda ounce of backbacon or Labbats 50 in that git.. I say we just lynch him.

oh wait he's insane..ok your a good chap... would you like to join me for a cup of cheeze?

*cutz mace a cup of cheeze*

with or without molasses?

quite nice... do say more

*inhales his cheeze*

I must say it has been dreary around here without peng, yes? Reminds me of the time I had to return my brain for repairs.. you see it appears you can't clean your ears with an egg beater...

Talking about egg beaters, you wonder why that people like James Cantabury ever invented the nose hair curler? you see it all went back to the time of uh.. well the time. yes.. and the women of England demanded to be alowed to curl thier nose hairs. (quite in fashion then!) and Jamsy thought.. hey whats better for curling nose hairs then with a volley ball.

another cup of cheeze?.. I can set another pot if you want?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

...I do believe Croda has Australian leanings....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Other than the topless beaches, France and Oz can both go the way of the Meeks - A one-way ticket to the South Pole, North Pole, Moon, Atlantis, Tax-Free Society or whatever mythical place it is that he sailed off to.

As for old Peng, he has amonia? Hospitalized? Why doesn't one of you Pennsylvania-living carp-brained imbeciles loan him a laptop? You afraid it'll mess up his heart monitor?

Lorak - Sir ensure that you post the recent topplement of Mr. Say-Die by Mr. Crodarific.

And in this Holday season, my hatred extends to all of you, esepecially Peter the Lost Kiwi Sheep Shagger, ensuring cross-breeding on a hole new continent. His brewing up of my Hull Down Crack Tiger by a stinking Veteran Jackson in an open field has pissed me off to the point that I've taken to cutting notches in my finger with a kitchen knife for every squad of his I kill. I'm now up to the ring finger on my left hand, and there is little left of the other two fingers that would allow you to label them as such.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Treeburst155 wrote:

> Squeak urk mumfle rarg umph

What was that? There's a weird echo in here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hardly an echo. Chuppie and/or Croda are farting in the pool again and watching the bubbles pop at the surface...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

*starts to untie macys straight jacket*

seems to me lad is we five are very mis-understood by the poolers.

Take that Seachoo dude.. very uptight.. me finks his panties are on to tight.

Germboy well hes all sponge inbetween the ears if you get my meaning.. absorbs all and spews his insides when threatened.

now that Stucca chap.. he wants to be insane but can't you see hes actually a TREE! don't tell anyone but yesterday he was fondling the shrub outside.. and got sap all over the place..

Have-no-idea-I'm-Barbra, he/she/it is ok cuz H/S/I is a canuck, rumor has it that H/S/I got a demploma from Red Green.

Pengkomon he's sick more ways then one. rumor has it that on Thursday he dresses up as shirly temple and likes to sing "on the good ship lollypop" but insane.. not even close.. he lands in that other classification of Perverted.

PeterNutzer, he's a git.. nothing more. But I must admit he does attract those sheep quite well.

Berlischen, stay away from him.. he likes little boys in tight Calven Klein undertrunks. Plus he shaves his eyebrows.. anyone in my book that shaves his eyebrows falls under the same catagory of Pengkomon

Chuppwanga, well being english thats enough said... those ears! have you seen those ears! cripes! And Teeth to boot! eeeggiit! he falls under the class, Sub-class.. nuf said.

Hiram Saddam well one eveing as I was collecting butterflies for my stamp collection I saw him dancing nude around the garbage can out in the pool garten... **shudder**, the doctor said I should recover soon to my normal self. cripes I needed to double my medicine for three weeks.

Elvus.. now heres a guy that can melt butter with his own hands... a strong lad. Although I heard screams in his room, sounded like of those pixies we found in the forest next to the pool. I saw a pixie wing sticking out of his zipper.. again a new class of pooler (pixie petophile)

Herr Gemuse, he's old.. so by default hes classed as derranged.. leave him be, he talks about Mr. Happy to much.. and don't be asking him who what or where Mr. Happy is.. lately hes been complaining about how Mr. Happy is often just all floppy and hanging to the left.

Murk IV, I find him ... interesting.. I am almost convinced he is also insane like us six, but I am continuing to keep an eye out on him... you see I found out hes also a collector of used dental floss like me.

OGSF, hes real name is Old Granddady Sugar Father... don't sit on his knee... and what ever you do don't! and I mean Don'T! pull his finger.. he is as old as Mr. Gemuse, they often sit together swaping old stories of whos breath smells the worst.

PooBroom... he's french, nuf said any land that takes Jerry Luis as a national hero has to be bonkers.. now don't go confusing bonkers with insane.. totaly different! besides the dictionary has it defined Bonkers (n): singlular; Frenchman. plural; France.

Crudman..those tales of him collecting foreskins... are not to far off as you may think... keep a save distance from this boy. he washes four times a day and wears white clothes that would blind you in a dark room... hes good I hear.. the most brutal job he did... he only got a drop of blood on his uniform... I class him under mad man... anyone who washes four times a day must be mad.

Lor-ACK! for a guy whos body hair covers over 98% of his body he's a funny guy, not only does he have cool braiding tips to give out.. he our only supplier of shampoo and conditionier here in the pool.

Mellow, now for a man who has no lower jaw he sure talks alot. I would mind him if his tounge was not always hanging out.

He falls under the class Freek.

jshanstadt.... well what can I say.. I still don't know when the pool started to accept sea cucumbers in but hes one... watch out boy they spit when aroused.

BooHuHuHaus, He always smells of oranges.. that makes me worried... also has a large vasaline collection.. don't get to close to him.

Darvid Atic-en, artist.. nuf said watch out for those suprize reading sessions he likes to do, heres a pocket book of usless art facts to get him going.. once he starts off in a tangent of usless stuff .. run... if you don't he'll ask you to pose nude for a painting... again... falls under Pervert.

Y2K a woman.. yes me boy.. I said a woman.. look at the form.. enjoy the curves those round bits.. but don't touch.. you see they (women) can slap a sexual assult offence on you faster then your drool hits the floor. class Woman (nuf said)

Mudiarty... he wears panties on the outside... now thats sick.. I mean he does not even wear them on his head like normal people. Class Strange

Drisl, picks his nose to much.. and smears it under tables and chairs.. Class Gross

now me boy if I forgot anyone.. its cuz they are listed as class DO NOT MENTION THEY BE TO WIERD.

now here you got *undoes the last strap*

run free.. and wild! go bug some one!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Chuppwanga, well being english thats enough said... those ears! have you seen those ears! cripes! And Teeth to boot! eeeggiit! he falls under the class, Sub-class.. nuf said.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Canuck reprobate, I'm as English as you are German. Did they knock you out when you flew across the Atlantic or what? Do you just remember drinking a case of Labatts and waking up in Hamburg the next morning naked, covered in blood and with your arm around a dead male hooker? Otherwise you might remember the big pretty silverbird you got in that was loud and then went high. That was called a plane. You got in it and it flew you to Europe. I did the same thing, except with less drool.

I'm from Brooklyn, which is bad enough, but I won't stand for being called a limey, you hear??!??!??!!

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

You Canuck reprobate, I'm a male hooker!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry Mace my boy.. a new observation from the latest events, plasters Cubby as New Yorker and a male hooker at that! new class RUDE SICKKO